The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"eastcoast spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: eastcoast spoiler thread"
bull riding and line dancing are not what I would call over the top dates... LOL.. But, I know what you are saying. They did have some extravagant dates. Like doing to the singers house, etc.

I agree with Loree... All this time she has been saying she wouldnt lead people on because of brad brad brad brad.. But, to me, when you take those people up to the fantasy suites, its assumed you do the dirty bone dance. I think that in itself would lead a guy on, assuming they got to 'business.' Now, of course, she has to pass out the invitations to the suites, but when Jeremy gets up and closes the door in the sultry manor he did, it suggests they did more than just play tittly winks.
Deanna didnt have to become involved with these long kissing sessions either, that was her choice. Something else that would have led the guys on. Nor did she have to carry on a conversation on a 'future' they would have either. She could have kept that short and simple, and steered the conversation somewhere else.

There are lots of ways she could be gentle, and do things lightly. But I also agree, its a 6 week show. She has to do a fair amount of keeping up the show. She cant just say, 'ok, I found the one, lets all go home now.'

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... Loree pointed out something else I thought was interesting. One moment she said 'I've been waiting to tell you I love you to Jesse' at the rose ceremony.. and acted as if she 'knew all along'.. but then at another time said she made up her mind the day of the final rose ceremony. I couldnt swallow that if I were Jesse. I'd be hurt!! But, thats just me. I think that it was Graham she really did want, I dont care what she says, she's already proven to the nation she is full of .... sh aving cream... I suppose you have to lie a little on this show, but, we've seen other bachelors and bachelorettes do it with more finess, or maybe class.

I really do wish Deanna and Jesse well. They might even last for a few years. I hope they do. oh yes, and one more final note.. The timing of their wedding is interesting. Isnt that one of the biggest ratings week ever for these networks? When she said they were going to get married in the Bahamas, I was sure its going to be a big televised event all paid for by ABC.

How many of you will watch??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 eastcoast spoiler thread   byoffer     07-07-08       
   Ugh!   Ahtumbreez     07-07-08     1  
     RE: Ugh!   Luv4Jason     07-07-08     2  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   MsOrchid     07-07-08     3  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Runnr3003     07-07-08     4  
     RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Snidget     07-07-08     5  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   jbug     07-07-08     6  
     RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   LeftPinky     07-07-08     7  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Snidget     07-07-08     8  
   Big announcement   Snidget     07-07-08     9  
     RE: Big announcement   Snidget     07-07-08     10  
         RE: Big announcement   byoffer     07-07-08     11  
             RE: Big announcement   Snidget     07-07-08     12  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Loree     07-08-08     13  
     RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   byoffer     07-08-08     14  
         RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Snidget     07-08-08     15  
             RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Runnr3003     07-08-08     19  
         RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Loree     07-08-08     16  
             RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   Snidget     07-08-08     17  
             RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   byoffer     07-08-08     18  
   I'm the only one that seems to be h...   DrKegel     07-08-08     20  
     RE: I'm the only one that seems to ...   JGTsgirl     07-08-08     23  
         RE: I'm the only one that seems to ...   DrKegel     07-09-08     25  
   RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   SilverStar     07-08-08     21  
     RE: eastcoast spoiler thread   DrKegel     07-09-08     24  
   The editing   Loree     07-08-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •