The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-18-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance....."
I think that Adrienne went too far on that point. She kept going on and on about how his sister was basically being too judgmental and this is 2006 and blah, blah, but what she was accusing Chris's sister of doing, she was doing as well. She was totally judging Chris's sister's point of view. What if Chris’s sister is a Christian? Chris already knows how his sister feels and he wants to keep some kind of relationship open with her. He's only going to make things worse by pushing his sister into meeting Adrienne.

I don't see what the big deal is. If his sister wants to cut him off because he's going to marry someone who posed for Playboy, well then that's the way it is. If Adrianne doesn't like it then she can call off the wedding if that's so important. She should be happy that Chris is willing to jeopardize his familial relationships to be with her.

And I think it's pretty pathetic that I just spent all that time even thinking about this show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance...   billings76     05-25-06       
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     05-25-06     1  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   NewFan     07-24-06     20  
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   Hoobie     05-30-06     2  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   ginger     05-31-06     3  
         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   ARnutz     06-01-06     4  
             RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   butterfly34     06-04-06     8  
         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   rjrabbit     06-24-06     16  
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     06-01-06     5  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   nazpink     06-04-06     7  
         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   ginger     06-05-06     9  
             RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     06-05-06     10  
                 RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   bystander     06-05-06     11  
                     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   nazpink     06-06-06     12  
                         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   bystander     06-06-06     13  
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     06-17-06     14  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   CouchTater     06-18-06     15  
         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     06-24-06     17  
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   shantheWOman     07-23-06     18  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   eire_heart74     07-24-06     19  
   RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   iloverob     07-24-06     21  
     RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   weltek     07-25-06     22  
         RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   Padme     07-27-06     23  
             RE: My Fair Brady and Fine Fiance.....   MollyTV     07-28-06     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •