The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ETonline reveals info on RC........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tjack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjack Click to send private message to tjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ETonline reveals info on RC........"
Just saw at ET online
http://www.etonline.com/newslink/index.htm

"SURVIVOR" PREVIEW
October 25, 2001 | Tonight's "Survivor: Africa" reward challenge is for 100 gallons of clean drinking water. This essential win must be earned in a race with a boulder. Last week, dehydration left deputy sheriff JESSIE weak, causing her to be the second Boran tribemate to be booted out of Africa.

Darn!I thought for sure it was the IC.........
T

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ETonline reveals info on RC....... TaurusII 10-25-01 1
 RE: ETonline reveals info on RC....... TaurusII 10-25-01 2
   RE: ETonline reveals info on RC....... cowboyroo 10-25-01 3
       RE: ETonline reveals info on RC....... tjack 10-25-01 4
 RE: ET just SHOWED the RC...... Dalton 10-25-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-25-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ETonline reveals info on RC........"
...unless they got confused, and mixed up the RC and the IC...

Just a thought.

)O

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-25-01, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ETonline reveals info on RC........"
The more I think about this, the more it seems like they got it backwards.

It seems like the apparent repeated SOS Sign challenge is tailor-made for a RC. The subjective nature of the challenge makes it more palatable that way than as an IC. If you say "Your team has to vote somebody off because I don't like your sign as well", you're going to have a lot more headache than "Your team has to vote somebody off because you didn't win the race."

Plus, what are they going to air-drop for an IC? Strap a parachute to the Tiki doll (or whatever)?

)O

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ETonline reveals info on RC........"
Or what if the Dungball thing is the Reward Challenge for water, and there is NO SOS challenge. Maybe Boran has lots of water from winning and decided to do laundry and there is NO Immunity Challenge and Lindsey leaves the game due to injury...

When this happened with Michael, there was no evidence of two challenges and that was why....

tjack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjack Click to send private message to tjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ETonline reveals info on RC........"
All I've got to say is if the Boran do laundry with that water they are just plain stupid!!!!!!!! But I wouldn't be suprised.

I just can't figure out why the clothes seemed to be layed out in a pattern...that just doesn't fit with the doing laundry thing for me.

Cowboyroo...I would be amazed if MB let his previews be such a dead giveaway for the person to leave. It doesn't feel right for Lindsey to be going yet.

TaurusII-> I totally agree I can not see them dropping the idol....maybe there is some kind of two step game with the first one being building a target (for something to be airdropped to them) and the second step involving some kind of activity that involves whatever they drop...just brainstorming here but say they dropped giant pieces of a puzzle (ach...drawing a blank here for better examples) and the team members had to run around and gather the pieces and put it all together. Maybe not the best example but hopefully you get the idea...a challenge where the tribes are timed and it's more of a brain thing rather than face to face physical competition.

What do you think?
T

PS Cowboyroo...is that the only time that MB didn't give us a glimpse of both challenges? I seem to remember he did that more than once last season.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ET just SHOWED the RC......"
And YES it is the Dung Ball race...which Jiffy Pop calls "boulders". Blech!!

It only showed the beginning but the two teams kept running the boulders into each other....poor Ethan got squashed in the middle right off the bat.

And Mama Kim and Kelly got totally run over and fell into thorn bushes....lots of yelling. LOL. Probably some bad language had to be cut out.

It did NOT in any way indicate which team WON the RC!!

BTW, the 100 gallon steel drum of fresh drinking water with a handy tap at the bottom will be delivered by truck to the winning tribe's camp the following morning.

Now what in the heck the Immunity Challenge is has to be where they all strip down to their bare essentials....like that bit of info. helps.

Evil Burn-it strikes again!!

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •