The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simon's USA Today interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simon's USA Today interview"
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2003-04-30-simon_x.htm

Highlights of the article:

- Simon hates having guest judges.
- Here's a quote from the executive producer about Simon: "The only time he's happy to be next to anyone is when he's leaning against a mirror."
- Simon wants Clay and Ruben as the final two (surprise).

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simon's USA Today interview minitroll 05-01-03 1
   RE: Simon's USA Today interview dajaki 05-01-03 3
 RE: Simon's USA Today interview jkokoj 05-01-03 2
 RE: Simon's USA Today interview Connie E 05-01-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Simon's USA Today interview"
I have to agree with Simon about the celebrity guest judges. I don't like them either. They rarely have anything constructive to say, and I get the impression that they haven't really been following the show, so they have no idea whether a contestant was performimg better or worse than they have been before. They just seem like a waste of time and space.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Simon's USA Today interview"
I agree, especially about Neil Sedaka. I firmly believe that he wrote down all of his comments before Tuesday's show. The contestants could have hummed their songs on kazoos and gotten the same reaction from Neil.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Simon's USA Today interview"
I think the best guest was Gladys Knight. I just love her, a classy woman.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Simon's USA Today interview"
I agree about the guest judges, also. But what I really enjoyed was hearing Billy Joel's comments on his songs, how they were written, etc. That kind of filler was fun (well, I'm the world's biggest Billy Joel fan, so it might have just been fun for me). Anyhoo, I wish they would change guest judge into guest artist, kind of like BJ was.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •