The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ultimate Fighter 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ultimate Fighter 3"
Is anyone watching Ultimate Fighter 3? Wanna talk about it?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 flipxcyd 05-01-06 1
   RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 udg 05-01-06 2
 RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 flipxcyd 05-12-06 3
   RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 udg 05-14-06 4
 RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 flipxcyd 05-21-06 5
 RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 udg 05-26-06 6
   RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 flipxcyd 05-26-06 7
 RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 flipxcyd 06-05-06 8
   RE: Ultimate Fighter 3 bullzeye 06-06-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
I'm watching it.

Is it me, or is Shamrock a flake? Ortiz's fighters are winning because he's training the bejesus out of them. No one's bitching though. It seems Team Shamrock is complaining because they're NOT getting enough training/practice.

I thought Ortiz was this cocky fighter who thought he was the best in the world. The show sure doesn't portray him that way. Of course, I'm sure it's all business when he's fighting. Did you see the Ortiz/Griffin fight?

An arkiegrl siggie

05-01-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
I was unfamiliar with either Ortiz or Shamrock before this season, but from the intro, I was expecting Ortiz to be an @$$hole and Shamrock to be a lot better than he is. Instead, I'm seeing Ortiz as a decent coach, an OK guy, and someone who really knows how to push Shamrock's buttons. Shamrock, on the other hand, seems to be so loaded up on testosterone that he can't think straight, and he LETS Ortiz push his buttons.

As for Shamrock's "coaching"...!? "Let's take the day off." "Let's play golf." "Let's watch old UFC fights." It's no wonder his team isn't getting any better.

05-12-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
AAAARGH! Noah is an idiot! To leave the show for his girlfriend of 6 months! I think Solomon's coming back for Team Shamrock. More thoughts:

Team Ortiz will obliterate Team Shamrock. Shamrock hasn't a clue on how to train his guys. The only chance his fighters have is the training they received BEFORE they signed on with UF3. Shamrock is training his guys based on old-school UFC where you could basically ground and pound to submission. Now? It's all about the conditioning.

Poor Matt. Being an outcast for being misunderstood is sad. Top it all off, the guy's deaf and his sparring partners can't even communicate with him...resulting in a hospital visit. I hope Ortiz is right about this guy...but maybe not. Maybe this hospital visit will be a wake up call when he finally fights.

An arkiegrl siggie

05-14-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
I had no idea who Josh and Danny were! When they first came on the screen, even my husband asked, "Who's that?" I wonder if there are people on Team Shamrock that we haven't "met" yet, either.

I wonder if Noah would have ostened if Ortiz had had a chance to talk to him first. I think you're probably right about Solomon coming back.

Shamrock is freaking CLUELESS about EVERYTHING! I love it every time he lets Ortiz push his buttons.

I, too, feel for Matt. I really think that if someone just told him flat out, "Look, when we train, we only go at about 60% so we don't hurt each other. Save 100% for the fight," he'd get it and be fine. He definitely let the jaw "injury" get to him more than it should, and that's not good.

I admit, I'm constantly amazed at how stupid some of these guys are. It's like frat boys on steroids. If Kendall doesn't get his face bashed in soon, I may have to stop watching.

05-21-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
Just a "ho-hum" episode, but it was a good fight between Josh & Tait. Too bad for Tait...good fighter, but on the wrong team!

The rivalry between Ortiz & Shamrock is getting REALLY old. It's like two kids going at it saying, "no you didn't..yes you did" REPEATEDLY. If one of them can let the words bounce off without taking it personal, then he can be the bigger man. Gawd, just get over it and move on already.

Here's another gripe...what's with all these subtitles for Michael? He's already speaking English, and he's getting subtitles in ENGLISH. Uh, hellllooo? LOL

Sorry for the late post. I just now got around to watching it. Thank God for Tivo!

An arkiegrl siggie

05-26-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
Well, tonight was annoying. Ed wasn't nearly as good as he said he was (said over and over and over and over, ad nauseum), but it didn't matter, because Danny was even worse. The guy should have shut up and worked harder!

Matt vs Mike should be interesting.

05-26-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
Yep, can't wait.

The fight was very disappointing between Ed and Danny. Both mediocre fighters saved for last.

An arkiegrl siggie

06-05-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
Ho hum...just another lame fight between Matt and what's his name. Oh yeah, it's Mike. I thought I would hear Dana say that you are both eliminated and need to pack and just go! LOL

Do you ever find yourself just fast-forwarding all the way up to the fight? All it is is a bunch of guys saying how much better they are and how they're just gonna kill 'em. Alrighty! Whatever happened to the challenges?

Enough of my ranting...I can't wait for this season to be over with already.

An arkiegrl siggie

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ultimate Fighter 3"
I actually found the fight quite interesting. Matt resisted the urge to simply drop him and effectively out-boxed Mike. Surprising considering he is a world class wrestler whose comfort zone is on the ground.

I will agree that this series just doesn't have the feel of the last two. I don't really find myself getting passionate about any of the fighters.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •