The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Complete this sentence: if Andrew ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Complete this sentence: if And..."
I find them (Dandrew) entertaining.

OK, I understand now. I did not realize that you actually found them entertaining. I just thought that you were OK with them simply because they were not any of the others.

I do not find them entertaining. I find them tediously tedious. Perhaps they remind me too much of one or two people I encounter on the job and that prevents me from being entertained rather than annoyed.

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Complete this sentence: if Andrew ...   Estee     11-17-08       
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Snidget     11-17-08     1  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Max Headroom     11-17-08     2  
   If Andrew & Dan win, I will --   moonbaby     11-17-08     3  
     RE: If Andrew & Dan win, I will --   Breezy     11-17-08     6  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Karchita     11-17-08     4  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   mindy23     11-17-08     5  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Seana     11-17-08     10  
         RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Karchita     11-19-08     22  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   CTgirl     11-19-08     23  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Estee     11-19-08     24  
                 RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Karchita     12-08-08     42  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   maroonclowns mom     11-17-08     7  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   vince3     11-17-08     8  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   MaryKat     11-17-08     9  
         RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   qwertypie     11-17-08     11  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   vince3     11-17-08     12  
                 RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   qwertypie     11-22-08     27  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   samboohoo     11-17-08     13  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   HistoryDetective     11-18-08     17  
         RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   samboohoo     11-19-08     18  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   HistoryDetective     11-22-08     26  
                 RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   AZ_Leo     12-01-08     39  
         RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   mrc     11-19-08     19  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   vince3     11-19-08     20  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   samboohoo     11-19-08     21  
             RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   PsychoKitty     11-24-08     32  
                 RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   ARnutz     12-01-08     34  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   dajaki     11-17-08     14  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   PsychoKitty     11-17-08     15  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   zorayah     11-18-08     16  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Colonel Zoidberg     11-20-08     25  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   Ontheroadagain     11-23-08     28  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   KeithFan     11-24-08     29  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   LibraRising     11-24-08     30  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   byoffer     11-24-08     31  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   samboohoo     12-01-08     33  
     RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   ARnutz     12-01-08     35  
         RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   samboohoo     12-01-08     37  
             I'm sorry...   Prof_ Wagstaff     12-02-08     41  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   ARnutz     12-01-08     36  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   cahaya     12-01-08     38  
   RE: Complete this sentence: if And...   PsychoKitty     12-01-08     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •