The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
TARGAY Journal, Week Nine
By Larry Johnson

By popular request, this is my SHORT weekly column on The Amazing Race, reminiscent of my critically-lauded series entitled Gay Survivor Journal. It will be posted here every Thursday, and is a Basherboard exclusive!

FASHION CITATION
This week’s Citation is awarded to Teri, who (while changing into her wet suit) proudly displayed her paper panties to the entire viewing audience. Need I say more?

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT OF THE WEEK
Flo’s tearful, defeatist outburst (as she watched Teri and Ian paddle to the cruise ship) was this series low point for me. As she whined “It’s humiliating. I got beaten by two like retired people,” I actually started to root for ugly-Americans Ian and Teri. (Unfortunately, it was a non-elimination round, and Flo’s whiny ass was saved.) Zach, on the other hand, remained positive, to which Flo replied: “I hate him for being so positive. It makes me look bad.” There’s just no pleasing this #####!

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE WEEK, PART ONE
Ken to Gerard: “I didn’t go for the bungee jump because I’m a big fat wus”

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE WEEK, PART TWO
Derek to Drew: “You have a compass disability, and it’s severe.”

QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Proving she would not last a day on Survivor, Jill complained about having to eat CHEESE. “I hope it’s good cheese. What if it’s smelly cheese? What if it smells like feet?”

LOOK OF THE WEEK
This weeks award goes to Jill, who was particularly fetching in her Gucci glasses, cute retro-seventies red short-shorts (that practically screamed Roller Disco) and a red and white FDNY sleeveless T. Spoken like a true Diva: “A little lipstick and a smile. I like to look pretty for Phil. You never know what it might get me.” (John Vito, by the way, also looked quite fine in his red muscle shirt and olive cargo shorts.)

LOOK OF THE WEEK, HONORABLE MENTION
Derek and Drew (in stark contrast to Teri’s paper panty debacle) were underdressed for success, in matching black bikini briefs with royal blue trim. Apparently, their mother raised them right!

DIVA OF THE WEEK
Flo wins Diva of the Week yet again, this time for a show of skin, which was clearly designed to entice. As she reclined in bed across from Drew, she seemingly-unintentionally revealed her lean right thigh, and the side of her high-cut black panties. Any Diva knows: ‘If you got it, flaunt it!’ You go, girl! (And like a true Diva, she again refused to stay at a cheap hotel: “I’m not going to the YMCA! I’m not!”)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE L82LIFE 12-13-02 1
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE Red Lady 12-13-02 2
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE PepeLePew13 12-14-02 3
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE AMAI 12-14-02 4
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE Femme 12-15-02 5
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE katem 12-16-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
OMH! Two for one. How lucky are we? Very, very lucky!

The two understatements of the week were great. I had forgotten Ken's comment. Jill and John Vito did have it going on-how about the shot of him in the car without a shirt? Mmmmmm....

Dead on with the fashion citation. I'm still trying to purge the memory!

Great to have you back, Larry.

L82life

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-13-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"

HO HO HO Larry!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
Another great job, Larry! Some of my faves...

>This week’s Citation is awarded to Teri, who (while changing into
>her wet suit) proudly displayed her paper panties to the
>entire viewing audience. Need I say more?

I'm still clawing at my eyes over that image.

>Flo replied: “I hate him for being so positive.
>It makes me look bad.”
There’s just no pleasing
>this bitch!

>UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE WEEK, PART TWO
>
>Derek to Drew: “You have a
>compass disability, and it’s severe.”

I'm not sure how I missed this in the show! Thanks for bringing it to my attention... must be during when the kids were asking us something.

>Derek and Drew (in stark contrast to Teri’s paper panty debacle)
>were underdressed for success, in matching black bikini briefs
>with royal blue trim. Apparently, their mother raised them right!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
I love your fashion views, Larry.

And you must be the only recapper in all of Recapperdom who manages to find something positive to say about Flo!! Amazing.

I do agree, that there is no pleasing her, and I dislike her for that nasty comment about hating Zach's positivity. Geez.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-15-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
Larry, I kiss your ass in every thread you start 'cause you are the funniest person in the world. Love your Targays to pieces.

F e m m e

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-02, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL WEEK NINE"
FLO !!!!! DIVA OF THE WEEK !!!!! BUT, BUT, I HATE HER !!!!!

A true Diva, should NOT inspire hatred

Glad you survived your brother in law Larry

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •