The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
I haven't seen this posted here yet, so I'll just start a speculation thread of next weeks' challenges.

A vidcap from survivorfever.net

Looks like a challenge (but which one?) -- rolling a giant ball up a hill.

For more vidcaps, go here: <http://survivorfever.net/Ep3-CBS.html>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread Stairway2Dayton 10-20-01 1
   RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread Stairway2Dayton 10-20-01 2
 RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread tribephyl 10-20-01 3
   RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread Loree 10-20-01 4
       RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread samiam 10-20-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
This looks like a RC to me. Another challenge requiring physical strength, so the men can continue to feel superior to the women? Only a couple of people are actually touching the giant gonad.

S2D

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-01 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

OK, changed my mind. Should have looked at the links first! The pics of the Borons standing in their skivvies looks more like a reward challenge, especially with Big Tom sticking a feather in his butt (creative, yes - attractive, no). This rock and roll challenge must be the IC.

S2D

(edited for clarity)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
I did post some pics regarding challenges in the Ep3 preview and speculation thread. My first thought was that the Boulder roll was an RC also and that "they" had just not shown pics of the IC....But then again there are those pictures of the nearly nude Boran. Some have said this could be them heading towards a watering hole(that magically appears) or that they are all going to the river to relax or wash clothes(with crocs? I don't think so) Kim J. and Clarence are seen inside the circles(targets) ringed with clothing and water jugs and both Clarence and Kim J. brought paints so that could explain why one is blue and another yellowish. And Tom is seen with a feather in his buttcrack while flapping his arms. What is he trying to do? Notice the white line in front of him

Also notice the Boma and Campsite in the background of this pic with MamaKim
here's a close up(courtesy of voted off)

Now this is looking a lot like the RC performed by S1...anyone remember "Tagi is groggy".Does that mean 2 RC's.NOT! Even though they are not wearing their "survivor" buffs(as is customary during challenges)they seem to have set up some sort of target area. Not necessarily a leisure type activity.The team has worked at getting it set up and looks as if they are now waiting for the conformation from "GOD" that their sacrifices are worth the air drop of food/water.
Since everyone is required to participate in the IC and in RC's the teams have to be even( with the same member not sitting out twice in a row) An advantage at IC with 2 more members rolling the boulders is unfair. But two extra members signalling a plane doesn't seem to be too unfair.

Therefore, IMO "Rolling Boulders" is indeed RC and IC is a rehash of the "Signal Beach"from S1 or, "S.O.S." from Brit version of survivor

My prediction...The Gods are indeed angry and another Boran leaves the Reserve

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
In the earlier Survivor with signalling a plane. Wasn't that for a reward drop-off? They wouldn't be dropping the immunity idol off at the site would they? It just seems more of a RC to me.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3 Challenge(s) thread"
I have to agree. *IF* this is, indeed, a signal-type challenge, it's going to be the RC. Makes for bad TV if it's the IC, because then we don't see the two teams together -- the thrill of victory/agony of defeat thing. Plus, last time there was a physical RC/non-physical IC; I expect the reverse to be true this time. And then, because Boran loses IC again, look for MB to make some sort of change in ep 4, as has been hinted at before.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •