The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEW Survival Of the Richest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

wrightgirl 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wrightgirl Click to send private message to wrightgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEW Survival Of the Richest"
Did any one watch this show. I wanted to throwup. This show lets these rich people talk down to and degrate the people who are broke(like my self). If I was on this show I would have already have gotten kicked of for punching some one in the F#*!%^ mouth.
I will continue to watch to see the little rich snobs do more disgusting things and hopefully someone will put one of the richies in there place!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest nazpink 04-04-06 1
 RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest Elaine0 04-06-06 2
   RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest nazpink 04-08-06 3
 RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest Donald Chump 04-08-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest"
You know I was going to watch the show but I ended up deciding to not even bother. I simply didn't feel like watching a bunch of rich snobs who live off their parent's money act like they were better than the less financially stable individuals who probably have more to offer than they do.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest"
The concept of this show is horrible. It would make a little bit of sense if the rich competed against the poor. But with the way it is set up, what incentive do the rich brats have to do anything? The poor ones have to carry their lazy butts through the tasks so they can win because the rich ones don't need or care to win. What does $200,000 (really half of that)mean to someone worth over a billion? Nothing. How can this show possibly have the poor ones leaving it feeling better about themselves? But the rich ones will leave the show feeling they've proven they can do anything thrown at them. They'll be bragging about how hard they worked for years.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest"
Last night I brought myself to watch the last half hour of the show and I'm absolutely disgusted. If I were rich I would be ashamed at how these "kids" were representing. How dare that guy say the rich "kids" are going to control what the poor "kids" do because they have better backgrounds, education, and stronger personalities. Yeah, ok hiding behind mommy and daddy's money really makes them some great person. I love how they have the attitude that they actually earned their family's millions themselves. All they are is a bunch of low-life, classless people who have parents with money.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEW Survival Of the Richest"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

I'm watching just to see the rich assholes sweat for the first time in their lives. The look on Nick's face when he got voted off was priceless. This show is persuasive evidence for making trust funds illegal.

I hope they make them shovel horse manure one day while the poor kids ride the horses.

At least it looks like some of the rich kids are learning something from the experience which will hopefully make them into less disgusting assholes. Even Parish Hilton has more class than them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •