The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All Hail Munson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

7o62x39 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7o62x39 Click to send private message to 7o62x39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All Hail Munson"
In the absolute worse collective spoiling since we got smoked in the finals of Survivor 1, only 1 person that I saw came up with the right answer - Jessie - and a decent speculation making the case.

My first placed team at surviiivor just sank to the bottom of the ocean.

All Hail Survivorblow's Munson,
7o62x39

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yep.. SurvivorBlows 10-19-01 1
 All Hail Munson mavsfan 10-19-01 2
   RE: All Hail Munson PepeLePew13 10-19-01 4
 Congratulations MakeItStop 10-19-01 3
   RE: Congratulations NightScribe 10-19-01 5
 Wow! munson 10-19-01 6
 munson... Munson... MUNSON... IceCat 10-19-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yep.."
Well, munson was the only one to vote like that in the voting thread, but let's not forget tonedef -- who originally raised the idea of of samburu win in this link and then proceeded to vote that way in SB's Spoiling Safari, despite the fact that tone didn't vote in the voting thread.

Congrats mun, and tone, and you 9 other Spoiling Safari folks (munson, you shoulda played Spoiling Safari -- you missed a big chance to jump into the lead ) ...I'm also wishing that I'd stuck with my first impression that this time we might very well see the same tribe lose the first two IC's.

-SB

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-01, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "All Hail Munson"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-01 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

Munson deserves a lot of credit for not being swayed by the community bandwagon.

I think this illustrates the danger of depending on video clips from MB to spoil the show. My speculation that Boran would win tribal immunity was based HEAVILY on the clips they showed at the end of episode 1. In truth I didn't feel like there was much spoiler material out there to use, but Munson and Tonedef illustrated that the the info is out there if we can just find it, and cull it from the red herrings. I think this just demonstrates that we will be better served by depending more on magazine articles, and contestant interviews than on the video MB chooses to show us.

Super job Munson! And cudos to tonedef as well.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All Hail Munson"
I think MB has learned a lot from us snoops online and is changing things around accordingly -- so it promises to be a long year for all of us, IMO. He dangled a carrot (a.k.a. Diane) to us with the opening ep. but the pick was pretty obvious anyway.

Regardless... great job, Munson and tone!

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Congratulations"
Congrats to Munson and tonedef and the other 9 people!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Congratulations"
Well, it's time to brush ourselves off, pick ourselves up, and get focused on episode 3. Seriously -- all roads led to a Samburu TC, but they were MB plants. We must not fall for these folks!
Congrats to those who suspected a Jessie boot -- I, for one, didn't see it coming at all. I thought she was safely in the middle. Just goes to show what I know.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wow!"
Thanks for the kudos, all. I'm humbled and honored to be my own thread! Still can't help feeling like a poser in the company of the amazing spoiler/speculators I've followed on this board for the past 3 seasons...

While I'm not sure spoiling had anything to do with my Jessie pick, any display of physical weakness, including illness, seems to be a huge indicator of vulnerability. These players are too game savvy to keep someone they like at the expense of someone who can help them win challenges. This is the lesson Tina taught us that Jerri never understood.

MamaKim's splat in the RC put a big target on her back if Boran loses IC again.

And I will not fall for the Lindsey boot the previews seem to want us to believe...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "munson... Munson... MUNSON..."
MUNSON... MUNSON!

Way to go!

September 11, 2001

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •