The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadian Idol Top 3 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadian Idol Top 3 East Coast Update Thread"
Let's keep the comments here until everybody has had a chance to watch the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not a real green dress strid333 09-06-05 1
 Rex 1 strid333 09-06-05 2
   RE: Rex 1 Loree 09-06-05 5
 Aaron 1 strid333 09-06-05 3
   RE: Aaron 1 Loree 09-06-05 6
 Melissa 1 strid333 09-06-05 4
   RE: Melissa 1 Loree 09-06-05 7
 Rex 2 strid333 09-06-05 8
   RE: Rex 2 Loree 09-06-05 10
 Aaron 2 strid333 09-06-05 9
   RE: Aaron 2 Loree 09-06-05 11
 Melissa 2 strid333 09-06-05 12
   RE: Melissa 2 Loree 09-07-05 13
 Jacob Loree 09-07-05 14
 Results strid333 09-07-05 15
   RE: Results Loree 09-08-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-06-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not a real green dress"
That's cruel.

BNL

Three is the perfect number.

09-06-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
2. "Rex 1"
Brian Wilson

I liked it.

Jake most fluid and flexible he's ever been. Farley identifyably Canadian rocker. Sass said some giberish. Zach said he could make some good records.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rex 1"
I liked Rex's first performance.

09-06-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
3. "Aaron 1"
That was really good. I think I want Aaron to by my Canadian Idol.

Farley said he's teh best singer left in the comp. Sass said something about making a marathon about it. Zach said he is the best singer here. Jake can't add to what Farley said.

09-06-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aaron 1"
I thought Aaron was good on his first song too.

09-06-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
4. "Melissa 1"
The Old Apartment

It was good.

Sass said she's teh best singer in the comp. Zach said she's one of his favourite singers. Jake said she made it sound like her own. Farley said she' wonderful to watch.

09-06-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Melissa 1"
I agree with Sass. At this point I think I want Melissa to win. I like her voice.

Let's face it. The top 3 this year are nowhere near as talented as last year's top 3. So I really don't care who wins. But I am leaning towards Melissa. But Rex or Aaron could win too and I wouldn't care. Sad.

09-06-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
8. "Rex 2"
Zach said he needs teen girls to keep voting for him because he isn't as good a singer. Jake said his lower register is a problem. Farley said lower register was terrible but upper was great. Sass said thank you.

09-06-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Rex 2"
My ears hurt through Rex's second song. The guy is a sweetie. But he isn't a strong singer.

09-06-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
9. "Aaron 2"
Jake said it's a song he's gotta have fun with and he took the original spirit of it. Farley said it was a good performance. Sass said it was like leading an aerobics class. Zach that was a good BNL impersonation and that may have made him in trouble.

09-06-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Aaron 2"
I didn't like Aaron's second song. I was afraid he was going to run out of breath and collapse. I normally like Aaron. But this performance bugged me.

09-06-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
12. "Melissa 2"
I liked this one. If she were to win, I wouldn't be crying foul. I think it is Rex's turn to go home.

Farley said it was a smooth and mature performance. Sass said she would catch her. Zach there are no rules and you are it. Jake said it was mature and professional and was really good.

09-07-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Melissa 2"
Melissa was the only one tonight that I thought had 2 good performances. I think both guys did better on their first songs than their seconds.

09-07-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
14. "Jacob"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-05 AT 03:52 AM (EST)

We get to see Hedley with Jacob tomorrow night. I have been wondering what he was up to.

09-07-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
15. "Results"
Bye Aaron. Top 2 is Rex and Melissa.

09-08-05, 03:54 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Results"
Aaron will probably do well if he wants to pursue his singing career. Now who will win between Rex and Melissa? I think Melissa is the better singer. But Rex has that charm that gets the young girls voting. So it's a toss up.

I enjoyed seeing Jacob again. He always kept it interesting last year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •