The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-01, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
This is from the CBS site...

* A close call with lions awakens one of the tribe.

* While one tribe member is caught between loyalties to two factions within the tribe, another tribe member takes the opportunity to cook more food for his "friends" while his "enemies" are at the water hole.

* One tribe member crashes from dehydration. Will she be able to continue?

They seem to have gotten a little careless here with the use of pronouns (...cook more food for his "friends", will she be able to continue).

On the preview at the end of last night's show, it said "Borans strip to the bare essentials" -- does that mean they might be losing the next TC and having to shed one more dead-weight (i.e. Mama Kim) and sticking to the bare essentials to try to win future TCs?

Also I'm looking at Lindsey kicking something and then the camera shows her on the ground crying about something -- but Lindsey is wearing her sports bra in this scene while she had her light blue shirt on while kicking something. She wouldn't happen to be the one suffering from dehydration (as in the CBS preview) from Linda's comment how Linz's always pushing and showing how strong she is? I note how Linda just walked past Linz (and Kim P.) while she was lying on the dirt crying - no doubt Linda still is upset at Linz about ep.1's disrespect of Mother Africa.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling allaboutme 10-19-01 1
   RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling dangerkitty 10-19-01 2
       RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling ItzLisa 10-19-01 3
   RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling PepeLePew13 10-19-01 5
       RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling Lightmage81 10-21-01 16
       Bare essentials comment..... anotherkim 10-21-01 17
 RE: Brandon the chef mavsfan 10-19-01 4
   RE: Brandon the chef Loree 10-19-01 8
 RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling wendyp 10-19-01 6
   RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling heresy 10-19-01 10
       What's wrong with Lindsey? mavsfan 10-20-01 11
 RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling NightScribe 10-19-01 7
   RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling TODDLJ 10-19-01 9
 RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling tribephyl 10-20-01 12
   RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling PepeLePew13 10-20-01 13
 RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling Stairway2Dayton 10-20-01 14
   loyalty/enemies mavsfan 10-21-01 15
 Some Lindsey thoughts.....m anotherkim 10-21-01 18
   RE: Some Lindsey thoughts.....m turtle 10-23-01 19
       reply to turtles post weltek 10-23-01 20
           RE: reply to turtles post turtle 10-23-01 21
               RE: reply to turtles post weltek 10-23-01 22
                   RE: reply to turtles post managerr 10-24-01 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

allaboutme 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-01, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allaboutme Click to send private message to allaboutme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
I think the "stripping to the bare essentials" was a reference to them all running around almost naked (except Tom, who I believe was fully naked)

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-19-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-01 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

(except Tom, who
>I believe was fully naked)

Please. I just ate.

***EDITED TO ADD ACTUAL SPOILING CONTENT***

OK, the "obvious" answer to the food thing, IMO, is that Brandon makes food for his friends Lindsey and Kim while the Oldsters are getting water. This fits the pattern so far. And no one on Boran would be doing any extra food stuff at this point, would they? (although wouldn't it be hysterical if it were Tom that did it, and he got caught? Well, I can dream, can't I?).

SO, since it is so "obvious", does that mean it isn't actually as I think? If not, what's up...did the Oldsters send the Mall Rats to the water hole for once, then decide they deserve a little extra food for all their hard work? And what is Silas doing - since the groups are so clearly defined, how does he continue to play both? Silas is in for a stressful few days, at least.

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
>(except Tom, who
>>I believe was fully naked)

>Please. I just ate.

*** Gag...urp... (*races DK to the toilet*)

HI, SILAS!!!

10-19-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-01 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

>I think the "stripping to the bare essentials" was a reference
>to them all running around almost naked (except Tom, who
>I believe was fully naked)

Yes but why the word "bare essentials?" Somebody like Jessie might have "essentials" but Tom sure as hell doesn't! And as Rich Hatch showed, underwear isn't 'essential' to success I'm just wondering if there's something deeper to the meaning behind the sentence beyond the obvious relating to clothing (or the lack of).

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
>Yes but why the word "bare
>essentials?" Somebody like Jessie
>might have "essentials" but Tom
>sure as hell doesn't!
>And as Rich Hatch showed,
>underwear isn't 'essential' to success
> I'm just wondering
>if there's something deeper to
>the meaning behind the sentence
>beyond the obvious relating to
>clothing (or the lack of).

I can just imagine Tom walking around naked on letterman.........(a la Richard Hatch)

eck....

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Bare essentials comment....."
you know MB likes to be very obvious and obtuse at the same time--perhaps, in an obvious manner, he is using the bare essentials to gather interest in seeing the Boran's strip (although why this would ATTRACT viewers is beyond me--the butt shots are just icky--

then, in hindsight, after Boran loses yet another IC and has to boot a member, perhaps they are cut at that point to the "bare essentials" and from then on manage to win IC to the merge?? A little play on words that will only gain full meaning once we see the merge.

Just a random, sleep deprived thought .

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-01, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brandon the chef"
I think I would bet very heavily Brandon is the one cooking for his "friends" while his enemies are away.

I think this increases the chance that Brandon gets targeted by the older alliance (I can hardly wait to see the reaction when they find out he cooked up extra and left them out).

It also raises the question of is Brandon trying to bribe Silas into sticking with the youngsters? And if Silas is offered the food, does he accept it thus setting himself apart from the older alliance? This could be a very cleaver way for the younger tribe members to try and save themselves.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Brandon the chef"
I immediately thought of Brandon too. Brandon and the young girls would not be going to get water because they couldn't carry it back. It would be the stronger men in the tribe. So that would leave Brandon and his friends back at camp. And I don't think anyone at the Boran camp is going to be eating while others are gone. Plus the tribe is getting smaller and there aren't that many left back at Boran camp when they go for water. So it does seem like Brandon would be the one cooking.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-19-01, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
I could have gone all day with out that picture in my head!!!!

WHo crashes? Rumors are Lindsey with the hospital rumor. But there are also rumors a woman breaks her leg. Has anyone heard this ? Would that automtically boot them out?

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
>I could have gone all day
>with out that picture in
>my head!!!!
>
>WHo crashes? Rumors are Lindsey
>with the hospital rumor.
>But there are also rumors
>a woman breaks her leg.
> Has anyone heard this
>? Would that automtically
>boot them out?

The preview for next week shows Lindsey doing some kicking, and then on her back in pain, saying "I think I have a broken bone". Based on the way she is holding herself in the preview, I would say she broke the shin or sprained or broke something in her ankle or foot. This fits with her doing all of the kicking.

Then Linda is shown saying that Lindsey keeps talking about how strong she is, but she isn't so strong anymore.

As far as being booted, I don't know. I remember my Boy Scout first aid training, and it said to do your best to splint the bone to keep it from moving and get to a doctor ASAP.

If the break is really bad and is left untreated, it can cripple you for life. MB would have no choice but to have her sent to a hospital if there really is a broken bone.

Another factor is shown in the reward challenge in episode 2. Probst says that the same team member may not sit out in two challenges in a row. This is obviously a change inspired by Rodger sitting out in several challenges in a row last season. Given the lack of protein in their diet, as well as starting off dehydrated, healing is going to be slow. If her sprain doesn't heal, they may be forced to compete with her, which (in a physical challenge) means that Samburu will probably face Tribal Council.

10-20-01, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What's wrong with Lindsey?"
<<The preview for next week shows Lindsey doing some kicking, and <<then on her back in pain, saying "I think I have a broken <<bone". Based on the way she is holding herself in the preview, <<I would say she broke the shin or sprained or broke something <<in her ankle or foot. This fits with her doing all of the <<kicking.

What she actually says is "I could take a broken bone over this."
She's shown laying on her back, hat over face, with Kim beside her slowly fanning her. It looks to me like Lindsey may be holding while apparently holding her stomach while Kim fans her. Lindsey has her legs drawn up slightly and has a streak of water down her cheek. It appears Linda walks by with little regard to Lindseys condition and makes the comment "Lindsey likes to say how STRONG she is, guess she's not that strong."

I think we are intended to believe she has broken a bone, and will have to leave the game. But based on DangerKittys post:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/1626.shtml

I don't think the Samburu are sending anyone to the showers this week. (still, there's 6 days until the next episode to change my mind.

I suspect Lindsey is suffering from something else ie. rolled ankle, stomach cramps, bee sting... something that hurts like hell, but isn't going to get her removed from the game.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
I'm definitely with DK and mavs on the issue of who cooks food for "his" friends while enemies are away. First off, I don't think anyone on Boran would pull a stunt like that after the roasting Clarence got -- surely no one there is that stupid. I also don't think this comment refers to a Boran member because we have no reason to believe that there are enemies in their tribe at this point. An emerging L/T/E alliance yes, but no real emnity (even considering beangate).

BUT, Lindsey overheard Frank saying that "Brandon is outta here". Surely she went back and told Brandon what she heard. Knowing that, Brandon may be trying to gain favor with Silas and the Mall alliance by cooking some food on the sly, but my instinct tells me it's a catty move -- one made more in spite and defiance than a strategic move.

Concerning the dehydrated "she". Can we really expect to lose three women in a row at TC? -- all due to dehydration and illness? I don't think so. This is a red herring. Sure, someone gets dehydrated, but it won't get her ejected this time. We've got to see a boot coming up that reflects emerging alliances and power. I think next week will be Samburu's moment to decide the dominant alliance in the tribe, and the oldies will prevail. bye bye Brandon. Please leave your chapstick behind.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-19-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
I could certainly see Brandon cooking for the pre-schoolers while the grandparents are away.

But I could also picture Carl cooking for the geriatrics. They seem so cocky and arrogant at this point... deciding who "has to go" and who doesn't. No doubt, they may feel they deserve more food because they do more work. Why cook for the people they are gonna boot out tomorrow?

I think their superior attitude toward the MAllies is annoying. They just wanna have some fun, is that so wrong? Does Samburu have to be run like a concentration camp?

Maybe miss "I'm way too honest" Teresa will admit to their secret snacking, and the whole thing will become another food-hogging bitchfest. That would piss Silas off just enough to get him to side with the Gap-Shoppers.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-01, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"

I have a couple of things to add
Firstly check out the alternate preview at link below
This is theofficial survivor site check out next episode

To preface one of the challenges will be "push the giant ball"
Another long shot of the two teams

Which challenge I'm not sure but my first thought is RC

Lindsey is seen actually kickin a log and in the next scenes is shown on her back with Kim P. trying to comfort her.
Some one mentioned that she said that she thinks she broke her leg. The actual quote is "I can take a broken bone over this" and "I'd rather die right now than deal with this pain." SHE DOES NOT BREAK A LEG(or foot) My thought is that this is due to Stomach cramps because of...well it's Africa.

The announcer also says " A generation gap threatens to tear a tribe apart. It's the Baby Boomers against..." "Generation X" pipes in Carl.

Not that this is anything new, we potificated about the rift last week.But honestly IMO this is where our drama is,Samburu. As much as everyone may wish that the tribes go into the merge equal...This may be yet another first for MB. The tribes merge at 7-3 or even 8-2. On the surface it may seem like the lesser tribe will just be Pagonged.But, when in the British version The tribes merged at 6-4 Thinking the same fate would befall them..Others ended up making pacts with opposite tribe members and when the final four were voting 2-males and 1-female fromTeam A and only 1-female from Team B.The two females ended up voting together and got rid of the guys when all was said and done the jury ended up voting for the underdog(underbitch)7-0. This only says it is possible(and kinda what I was hoping for last year with Elizabeth and Tina)not necessarily likely but possible and even more exciting then the last 2, again IMO.
With the RIFT at Samburu being the only thing we have been hearing about lately it may just be a Samburu dominated show with a Boran winner.

Anyways... a couple of other captures to add

Boran members are shown in their skivvies and such...something to the effect of one tribe strips to the bare essentials.
What are the circles that Clarence and Kim J. are standing in?
And there is also a long white stripe in front of Tom.What is that? I realize that none of them are wearing their "Survivor" buffs but why do I keep thinking of the third challenge of S1 when they had to build a signal on the beach to get a food drop.

Lastly, and I am sorry for going on so long...
There is a lion at Boran walking outside the Boma
OOOOhhh scary.....no fer real.

10-20-01, 09:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
This is from a CBS preview vidcapped by SurvivorFever.net...

In the first one, Lindsey is kicking a tree branch while wearing her long-sleeve T-shirt. In the second one, she's down and out while wearing the sports bra while Kim P is comforting her. Then we see Kim P and (presumably) Lindsey lying and tanning with each other -- these images are in sequence on the preview so this leads me to believe that the kicking scene and the pain scene are unrelated and Linz is merely suffering from extreme dehydration and/or infection in stomach from bad water. As has been documented elsewhere, there is compelling argument for the next two bootees to be Borans and Linz is likely going through a severe stomach cramp that will fade after a few minutes and a little water/food refreshment -- perhaps THIS is where Brandon comes in and says "to hell with the geriatics, Linz needs this food" a la Clarence/Diane.

"What's wrong with her?"
"It is?"

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-01, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 3 Preview and Spoiling"
>* While one tribe member is
>caught between loyalties to two
>factions within the tribe, another
>tribe member takes the opportunity
>to cook more food for
>his "friends" while his "enemies"
>are at the water hole.

Just to examine another possibility, perhaps Clarence is the one caught between loyalties. Should he side with the men, who have numbers on their side but don't like Clarence, or with the women, who feel threatened by T-E-L and may want to get Clarence on their side. If this is so, then the member who cooks food for his friends would have to be Tom, Ethan, Lex or Clarence. You'd think that Clarence would have learned a lesson, but the feeling may now be that there are already two less mouths to feed so there is some extra food. I can see any of the Borons thinking that they need a little extra protein going into another IC to try and give them an upper hand.

S2D

10-21-01, 03:58 AM (EST)
15. "loyalty/enemies"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-01 AT 04:13 AM (EST)

<<Just to examine another possibility, perhaps Clarence is the <<one caught between loyalties. Should he side with the men, who <<have numbers on their side but don't like Clarence, or with the <<women, who feel threatened by T-E-L and may want to get <<Clarence on their side. If this is so, then the member who <<cooks food for his friends would have to be Tom, Ethan, Lex or <<Clarence.

An arguement could be made that Clarence should be aware of his relatively weak position in comparison to Lex/Ethan/Tom, which could result in him turning to a long shot alliance with the girls, and thus the "caught between loyalties" language. Having said that however, I really don't think the folks in Boran consider each other "enemies". I think the "enemies" wording rules out any doubt, it's Sambura thats being described here.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-01, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Some Lindsey thoughts.....m"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-01 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

First, she kicks the tree like a ninny and hurts herself. Proabbly puts on a big show over how much pain she was in, there is a fear that she broke something, etc. etc. I am sure that Frank and Linda are not amused. Frank makes his Barbie comment (heard it today, can't remember exactly what he said).

After that drama, maybe the next day, she comes down with the cramps and/or dehydration ....all of a sudden the pain she was in yesterday looks like a cakewalk (and honestly, we all know there is just no pain like the stomach flu cramps except maybe labor and well, she ain't preggo).Her quotes again: "I can take a broken bone over this" and "I'd rather die right now than deal with this pain."

At this point Linda sees once and for all that Lindsey is a drama queen and is probably tickled to death to see Barbie flat on her back.

For the casual Survivor viewer, the hint is "obvious"--Lindsey does herself in a la Mike's bellyflop into the fire. Anxious viewers tune in to watch breathlessly. Foiled again. He doesn't want to admit that the Borans are going to go down in flames--too dull.

Mamakim takes a hike (and gets some new undies, I hope) and Boran gets ready to finally win an IC the next go around.

turtle 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-01, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turtle Click to send private message to turtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Some Lindsey thoughts.....m"
>For the casual Survivor viewer, the
>hint is "obvious"--Lindsey does herself
>in a la Mike's bellyflop
>into the fire. Anxious viewers
>tune in to watch breathlessly.
>Foiled again. He doesn't want
>to admit that the Borans
>are going to go down
>in flames--too dull.

Another possibility:
Instead of diverting us from another Boran loss, it could be to divert us from the Samburu 'elders'' carefully laid plans going awry after a Samburu IC loss. Obviously the Lindsey scene is to make us think she's up next. And even if we don't fall for that ploy, we're still supposed to be thinking that the young'uns don't stand a chance in Samburu anyways. Yet, if you think about it, all we've seen so far, minus a 2 second Brandon comment, is the oldies' interpretation of the Samburu situation. The kids have been seen (mostly sitting or standing around) but not heard! The assumption, and I've seen this everywhere, is that the kids are a bunch of useless wimps, the oldies are totally in control, and the kids are going to get pegged off starting with Brandon.

My bet is that the kids aren't actually slacking like they're being shown - didn't Kim P make that tuna pie? in the same clip, didn't Silas announce that he and someone else (presumably Lindsey or Brandon) had just finished setting up the beds? and how many times has Lindsey been spotted wearing those damn gloves? But making them out to be lazy brats sure makes the elders' eventual triumph seem more likely. Meanwhile, the fogies are shown acting *very* smug. HUBRIS anyone? It would be a classic dramatic fall for them (and us) to find out that maybe their alliance is "not so strong AFTER ALL"

Just a thought.

Then again, Episode 4 is apparently titled "The Young & Untrusted" (or something like that) so maybe the showdown at Samburu is on hold for another week and Ep 3 is just another Boran loss after all *yawn*

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-01, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "reply to turtles post"
I agree with you on most aspects. I think that Boran looses at least three IC's in a row. MB has to drum up show publicity to show otherwise so we'll all stay on our toes.

Secondly, I agree with your theory that the oldies in Samburu might not be what we think. You managed to sway a bit of my opinion in your logic. I have thought that there is no way the geriatric group could NOT win. Buuuuut, with Silas being a swing vote, he must realize two things:
1. If he goes with the geriatrics and doesn't win individual IC's, he's outta there quick.

2. If he stays with the younger ones, he knows he has a very good chance of dominating physically in individual IC's.

We may be led to believe that the oldies are in control, but you are correct in pointing out that the youngsters are seldom shown doing anything, including strategizing. They have to be starting to do some of this. Hm. I think it's any Samburan's game right now. Thanks for reminding me that things aren't always what MB makes them seem.

turtle 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turtle Click to send private message to turtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: reply to turtles post"
>2. If he stays with
>the younger ones, he knows
>he has a very good
>chance of dominating physically in
>individual IC's.

LOL! this statement shows just how well MB has convinced everyone that the mallrats are useless wimps!!! Lindsey (in spite of what the bitter old shrew says in the preview) really is bloody strong, and Kim is a triathlete!!! In terms of brute strength Carl and Frank may have an edge, but in terms of endurance and agility Kim and Lindsey would leave those two old men in the dust. Teresa's obviously in shape, but Linda is not, and at 98 lbs. she's even more expendable than Brandon. If Silas should be worrying about eventually dominating physical IC challenges, it's the young ones he should be worrying about, not the old!!!

But you're absolutely right that if Silas hooks up with the fogies then he's toast as soon as he's served his usefulness. His best interests lie with the kids, who he may actually be able to trust, which is just more fuel for my hunch that the Depends Alliance doesn't work out according to plan.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-01, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: reply to turtles post"
I didn't mean to imply that the kids are useless wimps. I just think Silas has one up on all of them. He has strength and agility, and I'm sure endurance. I think Brandon has agility, but minimal strength, and not sure of endurance. The girls have agility, endurance, and quite a bit of stregth, but I still think Silas could beat them in many aspects. Alicia was the She-Ra of last years Survivor, but still got physically beat in some aspects. I'm a woman, so hey, go women, but the strong fit man often will have the upper physical hand.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-24-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: reply to turtles post"
Alicia didn't even get a chance to show off her strength in S2--she got voted off before all those physical ICs!

I was thinking that the episode title "Young and Untrusted" could be about Samuburu dealing with the aftermath of a dramatic Tribal Council in Ep 3--Silas (or maybe Teresa) backstabs them and goes with the younger folks.

Most likely though I agree that Boran goes one more time--even though it looks like they are winning the dung ball challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •