The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Glass House."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-12, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Glass House."
And in one of those stunning twists which will make Grodner's bosses sue ABC all the faster, public voting on contestants begins before the public ever meets the contestants. The show premieres on 6/18 and the voting lines? Are already open. Gosh, here's hoping those first impressions are really accurate.

On the other hand, ABC has done one thing Endemol has refused to try since BB launched: spent money. Not on the prize -- it's half of what the hamsters dream of -- but on the location. Take a look at the competition's set designs.

http://www.abctheglasshouse.com/inside-the-glass-house/

Here's a few FAQs no one bothered asking. Note the incredibly restricted Internet access times -- you will peek in on the cast when ABC says you can, period. No rolling blackouts and extended shots of fish, sure, but you spy on their schedule or none.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-glass-house/show-faq

And meet the original crop of -- well, 'hamsters' is taken. Shall we go with guinea pigs? Because the lawsuit is going to make them squeal.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-glass-house/bios

I haven't read all the self-promotion yet, but the bits I have gone through make it painfully clear that some of these little piggies did their own compositions. It also seems as if casting quotas are in full effect from Day One. And of course, it's ABC, who cannot make a reality show work without finding a way to cancel it. Hopes are not high. Hopes do not exist. But the guinea pigs might have the show canceled out from under them before anyone gets paid, and that's really the best of all possible fates.

Oh, and last for the links: the voting page. Because don't you feel informed enough to make a decision on the vital issues of the day?

http://glass-house.abc.go.com/shows/the-glass-house/view-and-vote/

No?

Well, that never stopped anyone before.

All I can see of the current poll: 'For twenty-four hours, should the players eat?' I want to vote no.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Glass House.   Estee     06-12-12       
   RE: Glass House.   krismiss2us     06-13-12     1  
     RE: Glass House.   Round Robin     06-13-12     2  
         RE: Glass House.   Estee     06-13-12     3  
   Jokers treats this as a warm-up exe...   Estee     06-13-12     4  
     just wanna say   krismiss2us     06-14-12     5  
   Live feed: I want my hour back   suzzee     06-14-12     6  
     RE: Live feed: I want my hour back   Estee     06-15-12     7  
   Judge allows filming to proceed --   Estee     06-15-12     8  
     RE: Judge allows filming to proceed...   suzzee     06-16-12     9  
         RE: Judge allows filming to proceed...   Round Robin     06-18-12     10  
   Premiere   Estee     06-19-12     11  
     RE: Premiere   suzzee     06-19-12     13  
   Ratings.   Estee     06-19-12     12  
     RE: Ratings.   suzzee     06-19-12     14  
         RE: Ratings.   Estee     06-20-12     15  
   CBS counterprogramming.   Estee     06-21-12     16  
     RE: CBS counterprogramming.   krismiss2us     06-24-12     17  
   Episode #2.   Estee     06-26-12     18  
     RE: Episode #2.   Starshine     06-26-12     20  
         RE: Episode #2.   Estee     06-26-12     21  
   Ratings #2.   Estee     06-26-12     19  
     RE: Ratings #2.   krismiss2us     07-05-12     22  
   Jacob: quit or fired?   Estee     07-07-12     23  
   Selective blindness.   Estee     07-17-12     24  
     RE: Selective blindness.   krismiss2us     07-18-12     25  
         RE: Selective blindness.   Estee     07-18-12     26  
   RE: Glass House.   kingfish     07-19-12     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •