The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadian Idol Top 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadian Idol Top 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Let's keep the comments here until everybody has had a chance to watch the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Guess Who strid333 08-23-05 1
 Rex strid333 08-23-05 2
   RE: Rex Loree 08-23-05 4
 Casey strid333 08-23-05 3
   RE: Casey Loree 08-23-05 5
 Suzi strid333 08-23-05 6
   RE: Suzi Loree 08-23-05 7
       RE: Suzi strid333 08-23-05 9
 Melissa strid333 08-23-05 8
   RE: Melissa Loree 08-24-05 11
 Aaron strid333 08-23-05 10
   RE: Aaron Loree 08-24-05 12
 Results Loree 08-24-05 13
   RE: Results strid333 08-24-05 14
 Next Week's Theme SPOILER ALERT strid333 08-24-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-23-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Guess Who"
Can you believe we are to the halfway mark? Loved Zach's comment!

Three is the perfect number.

08-23-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
2. "Rex"
No Sugar Tonight

I'm glad he ditched the hat. I thought it was good but I felt he was losing some steam at the end of some verses.

Jake said thought it was quite good in the verses but could've been more melodic in the chorus. Farley wanted him to loosen up. Sass said it was amazingly good and thought he was good looking. Zach said he sings just good enough but has enough charisma to make up for it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rex"
I was happy to see he got rid of the white cap. But I was not impressed tonight. Rex seemed nervous. I think ending up in the bottom 3 last week bothered him. I normally like Rex. But I wasn't that thrilled tonight.

08-23-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
3. "Casey"
Timeless Love

I found it boring.

Farley said please the people who have been voting for you and she did that. Sass said she picked a perfect song for her. Zach said it was solid and she has improved but thought it was like watching paint dry. Jake said her best performance and she is coming into her own now.

08-23-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Casey"
I am not a Casey fan. But I think she is getting better. She still should not win. But I was happy for her tonight.

08-23-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
6. "Suzi"
American Woman

Hmmmm, interesting that she would pick this song, but who knows. I love the song too. She did sing it well.

Sass said she loves a little muscle in the music. Zach said it was a whole lot of nothing - good bar rock singer. Jake said she has good instincts on picking her songs, going with Lenny version. Farley said the song didn't have much content but she did it well. He wanted to see more chances for her to show off her vocals.

08-23-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Suzi"
I don't like seeing a female sing American Woman. Ok that may be dumb. But it's how I feel. And I am getting really sick of Suzi. At first I thought she was so talented. But now I just watch her strut around the stage exactly the same no matter what she sings. She swings her arm and struts. I hope she is booted soon. She doesn't seem to be growing. She seems bored to be there.

08-23-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Suzi"
>I don't like seeing a female
>sing American Woman.

That is why I thought it was interesting that she would pick this song. But it isn't like this song is all about love and kissing and stuff. It is about pushing crazy fantical American women fans away from the band.

08-23-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
8. "Melissa"
My Own Way To Rock

She sings well but the song and performance did nothing for me.

Zach hopes that she'll survive through tonite. Jake felt it was Holiday Inn lounge. Farley agrees with Zach. Sass thinks she is a natural but didn't like the song either.

08-24-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Melissa"
I like Melissa's voice and I think she has a great future ahead of her. But I do understand what they meant about a bad wardrobe choice. What she was wearing made her look very chunky and hippy.

08-23-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
10. "Aaron"
These Eyes

I really, really liked that. I think I might vote a couple of times for Aaron.

Jake said he nailed the song - perfect song selection. Farley hopes that he records that song on his CD. Sass appreciated the control in the higher notes. Zach gave him a standing o.

08-24-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Aaron"
I thought Aaron was perfect on that song. Gave me chills. He was far and above the best of the night.

08-24-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
13. "Results"
Bottom 2:

Suzi & Casey

Sent home.....

Casey

08-24-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Results"
Good. I think that Casey needed to go. She was the weakest of the bunch (even though she has been improving).

08-24-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
15. "Next Week's Theme SPOILER ALERT"
Elvis aka The King

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •