The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13: What If?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-18-11, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun..."
Okay, with one vote here is the next part, delayed due to The Amazing Race and Dancing With the Stars:

We begin as always, with a flashback of Jeff's eviction, followed by commentary from the peanut gallery. Jordan is terribly upset that Jeff is gone. She wants to be mad at Cassi for breaking her word but feels that she can't since Jeff dug his own grave. If Jeff hadn't acted like such a jerk, he would still be here.

Cassi feels sorry for Jordan and says that if Jeff hadn't flipped out when she tried to point out that not all pedophiles who were teachers were gay, Brendon would be out the door. Brendon is relieved that he is safe, but he still misses Rachel and wants to join her soon.

Dicque is aware that Brendon and Jordan have lost their partners and wonders if he should return to them or stick with Adam, Cassi and now Kalia. Kalia is relieved that she is no longer with the veterans, as Rachel and Jeff were both miserable to be around, although Jeff snapped out of it soon enough.

After Jordan wins HOH, we hear a long squeal of delight from her. She is thrilled to have won HOH and avoided going after her boyfriend. Brendon has mixed emotions about Jordan's win since part of him wants to stick around but part of him wants to be with Rachel.

Cassi is worried about Jordan's win. Although she doesn't think Jordan holds a grudge against her, she knows that she's a huge target amongst the newbies for having won so many challenges. Dominic is also worried since he knows that he's been really vocal about wanting the veterans gone.

Shelly notices that Dominic and Porsche are getting very close and suspects that they are an unbreakable duo. She thinks maybe they should be targeted. Meanwhile, Dicque is glad that he threw the HOH competition and that Jordan won it, since she is a total sweetheart.

Once the houseguests are allowed back inside, Jordan sees Jeff's picture on the memory wall, now faded to black and white, before going to the storage room. Inside, she dances a bit but sobers as she reflects that the win is bittersweet, now that Jeff is gone from the game.

Jordan heads to the Have Not room, where Brendon and Shelly are at the moment. She tells them that she doesn't plan on putting either one up. As Brendon admits that he misses Rachel, Jordan admits that she misses Jeff as well, and Shelly adds that she misses her daughter.

Adam, Cassi, Dicque and Kalia head over to the candy room, where Adam and Kalia apologize for losing the competition. Cassi is philosophical about it, noting that with the twist and the real possibility that whoever is evicted from the house won't get to come back, it might be just as well they didn't win it.

Dominic and Porsche come in and join the others. Dominic is sure that Jordan won't get rid of Brendon, since Brendon is an ally of hers, but he wants Brendon out. Dicque reveals what Cassi suspected about the twist, and Dominic wonders who would win America's Vote between Jeff, Keith, Lawon and Rachel.

Cassi says flatly, "Jeff. Keith wasn't around long and he was unpopular. Rachel -- forget it. Lawon might have a shot but with Jeff having repented for his behavior and his being paired with America's Sweetheart, he'll be most likely to come back. And if he wins, he'll make the jury."

Jordan comes out of the DR with the HoH key and hollers with forced enthusiasm, "Who wants to see my HoH room?" The other 8 HG all follow her up to the 2nd floor and are supportive as she opens the door and shows off her pictures.

They find a big funny one in the middle of them all that had been taken of Jeff and Jordan together a couple months before the season started. It showed them both with boxing gloves on and Jordan landing a haymaker to Jeff's chin, with both of them having smiles on their faces. Jordan breaks out laughing with a big, wide smile on her face. At that moment the others all quit worrying about Jordan, as they can all tell that she's had her spirits lifted enough and will be OK.

She saves her letter to read in private later, and most of the houseguests leave, with only Brendon & Shelly remaining behind. Jordan worries about the possibility of a houseguest coming back and wonders whom she should put up. Brendon suggests someone who won't hold it against her.

As Dicque comes into the room, Jordan says, "How nice it would be if Jeff won whatever they're gonna do and got back in here," to which D!ck replies, "That's very possible. I was just thinking that perhaps Jeff, Keith, Lawon and Rachel were all sequestered because one of them might re-enter the game."

"How would that happen?" asks Brendon. "Maybe there is an America's Vote between those four and the winner gets to come back and compete with whomever you choose to evict," Dicque suggests. "Whoever wins -- the winner of America's Vote or the evicted houseguest -- gets to come back into the game."

"There's no way many people will vote for Keith and I doubt many will vote for Lawon, either," says Shelly. Brendon gets a rueful look on his face and says,"I just don't see my Rachel beating Jeff in any kind of America's Vote. Ain't gonna happen. No way, no how."

"So if Jeff wins America's Vote, we can put up someone whom he can easily beat," says Jordan happily. "But that's might be just about anybody," says Shelly. Brendon says, "Hey, hey, hey, I'm not an easy mark! However, I'd be happy to go up against Jeff if it means I can be with Rachel earlier."

"I don't think I'll put you up," Jordan protests. "Or you, Shelly. Or even you, Dicque. After all, Brendon told me you did throw the HOH competition. Cassi could beat Jeff, but there's a chance he could beat her. And there are four others I could choose."

Dicque leaves and Cassi comes up. She congratulates Jordan on winning HOH and asks that Brendon and Shelly leave. They leave and Cassi asks what Jordan thinks will happen with the twist. When Jordan tells her, Cassi agrees that Jeff will probably beat anyone in America's Vote.

Cassi then suggests that Jordan put up two people who can win the POV, then when one of them wins they can backdoor Brendon. She thinks that Brendon will throw the competition to Jeff so he can be with his beloved Rachel. She also reminds Jordan that Brendon had only come back because of Rachel.

Jordan is non-committal but promises to think about Cassi's plan. Cassi nods and leaves. In a confessional, Jordan says that she doesn't want to put up Brendon, as she'll be the only veteran left; however, if Jeff has a chance to return, it might be worth trading Brendon for Jeff.

As “Jingle Bells” plays in the background, Adam summons everyone into the living room, as it’s time to take off the elf suit. “Cruddy the Elf” is being retired. In typical hilarious Adam fashion, he removes the suit by doing an exotic striptease for his roommates. As he artfully kicks off his shorts, he screams, “I’m free!”

The hilarity continues out back, where Shelly, Cassi, Porsche, and Brendon all see Kalia napping in the hammock. Shelly proposes that she could crawl underneath the hammock without Kalia noticing and scare the crap out of her. Everyone instantly dares her to do it.

Shelly softly rises from the couch and walks over, passing Jordan at the hot tub, who’s also in on the bit. Shelly then gets down on her knees and crawls the last few feet while the editors pump in sound-alike music to the theme from Jaws.

Slowly but surely, Shelly edges her way underneath the hammock, lying flat on her back. When she’s in position, she gently nudges the underside of the hammock, waking Kalia up. “What?” she asks, looking at the others. When no one responds, Kalia starts to sway, getting the edge of the hammock caught on Shelly. “What’s under me?” she screams before toppling over and seeing Shelly. Many laughs ensue, and even Kalia concedes, “You got me!”

Meanwhile Brendon, Jordan and Shelly discuss their options in the HOH room. Brendon wants to go up against either Cassi or Dominic; Cassi because she can win challenges or Dominic because he's so openly against the veterans. Jordan tells him she's not putting him up.

Shelly says that they should put up Dominic & Porsche. She wants Porsche up against Dominic because they are flirting with each other. And we get a scene of Dominic & Porsche flirting up a storm. They are really having a good time and Cassi notes in private that this might help her out.

It’s time for the Have/Have Not competition! The house is split into two teams, Red (Brendon, Dicque, Porsche and Shelly) and Blue (Adam, Cassi, Dominic and Kalia) and they head outside. The back yard looks like a cocktail bar, with Jordan as the waitress. Adam's okay with this, but Cassi looks worried.

The competition is called, “Call Your Own Shot,” and this is how it will work. Each team will send up one player at a time. That player will then take three ingredients from their team shelf and mix it with milk, serving up what could be a very nasty cocktail. They will then give it to their opponent, and each will take a drink.

Afterwards, each player will have three guesses as to the ingredients in the cocktail. Whoever gets the most right wins a point for their team. If they tie, then each player must chug the concoction as fast as they can, with the winner getting the point. Whoever has the most points after three rounds wins, which means each team will sit out one player. Porsche and Cassi volunteer to sit it out.

The first round will feature Brendon vs. Dominic. Brendon mixes gorgonzola cheese, applesauce, and scrambled eggs. His strategy is to have one overpowering flavor (the cheese), in hopes that the other two would remain hidden. Dominic goes for corned beef hash, creamed corn, and potato chips.

Both gentlemen take their shots. Brendon correctly identifies the hash and the corn, while Dominic tastes the cheese and the eggs. Oddly enough, both of them incorrectly guess spray cheese as the third ingredient, so we go to the tie-breaker. Brendon finishes chugging before Dominic, so he gets the point. In private, Dominic admits he hated the cocktail.

Shelly and Kalia are up for round two. Shelly goes for beets, dill pickles, and jalapeño peppers. As gross as that cocktail would be, all three of those flavors are easily identifiable, especially the pickles, as even the Have Nots can eat those, as they are deemed to be condiments. Kalia's cocktail consists of carrots, yams, and onions.

After both ladies take their drinks (though Shelly notes the thickness of hers is like baby food, so a spoon would have been better), they make their guesses. Kalia correctly identifies the beets and pickles, while Shelly only gets the carrots.

It turns out that Dicque had suggested to her that the thickness of the drink could suggest yams, but Shelly ignored him and made an incorrect guess. Had she listened to Jeff, she would have at least tied things up. Instead, Porsche gets the point, so the overall competition is tied. Dicque says that he can't work with people who ignore him.

The third round has Dicque and Adam up. Dicque then mixes sauerkraut, horseradish, and applesauce. Basically, he wants to make the mixture undrinkable due to all the spice. Adam goes for the grossest concoction possible, mixing spray cheese, liverwurst, and creamed corn.

Both men take their drink (though Adam hates it), and make their guesses. Adam can only taste the strong horseradish sauce but Dicque can taste the liverwurst and creamed corn! As a result, Team Red wins the Have-Not competition! Adam, Cassi, Dominic and Kalia are Have-Nots.

Adam is very upset about losing the Have Not Competition, but Cassi reassures him that he did his best. Cassi adds that she couldn't have done it. Dominic is upset that they lost, since he'll be a Have Not again, but Cassi notes that it was about time for her to be a Have Not anyway.

Okay, Adam, Cassi, Dominic and Kalia are all Have Nots and they are getting catfish and coconuts as supplements to the diet. Now I want you to decide who will be the nominees. I'll take votes until tomorrow and the two people with the most votes will be the nominees.

BTW, I'd like Brendon to go home this week and join Rachel since I suspect Jeff will be chosen to come back, but I'd be okay with Dominic going home -- and even with Cassi being nominated as long as she wins the POV.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-15-11       
   Pairs   tribephyl     09-16-11     1  
   RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-16-11     2  
     1st HOH comp   tribephyl     09-17-11     3  
         RE: 1st HOH comp   Round Robin     09-17-11     4  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   suzzee     09-17-11     5  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-17-11     6  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-17-11     7  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   tribephyl     09-18-11     8  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-18-11     9  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   suzzee     09-18-11     10  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-18-11     11  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-18-11     12  
             Rachel's Nominations   tribephyl     09-18-11     13  
                 RE: Rachel's Nominations   zazzy     09-18-11     14  
                 RE: Rachel's Nominations   suzzee     09-18-11     15  
                     RE: Rachel's Nominations   Round Robin     09-19-11     16  
                         RE: Rachel's Nominations   zazzy     09-19-11     17  
                             RE: Rachel's Nominations   suzzee     09-19-11     18  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-19-11     19  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-19-11     20  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   tribephyl     09-19-11     21  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-20-11     22  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-20-11     23  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-21-11     24  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-21-11     25  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-21-11     26  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-22-11     27  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-22-11     28  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-22-11     29  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-22-11     30  
                                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-23-11     31  
                                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   suzzee     09-23-11     32  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     09-23-11     33  
                                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     09-24-11     34  
                                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   zazzy     09-24-11     35  
     Big Brother 13: What If? Final 4 a...   Belle Book     11-13-11     137  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-13-11     138  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-14-11     139  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-14-11     140  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-15-11     141  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-15-11     142  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 2   Belle Book     09-24-11     36  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     09-25-11     37  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-25-11     38  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     09-25-11     39  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     09-26-11     40  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-26-11     41  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     09-26-11     42  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-26-11     43  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     09-26-11     44  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-26-11     45  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     09-27-11     46  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     09-27-11     47  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     09-28-11     48  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-28-11     49  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     09-29-11     50  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     09-30-11     51  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   zazzy     09-30-11     52  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-02-11     53  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-03-11     54  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-04-11     55  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-05-11     56  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 3   Belle Book     10-05-11     57  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-06-11     58  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-06-11     59  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-07-11     60  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-07-11     61  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-07-11     62  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-08-11     63  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-08-11     64  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-08-11     65  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-09-11     66  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Belle Book     10-10-11     67  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Round...   Round Robin     10-10-11     68  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 4   Belle Book     10-10-11     69  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-11-11     70  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-11-11     71  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-12-11     72  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-12-11     73  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-12-11     74  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-12-11     75  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-13-11     76  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-14-11     77  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-15-11     78  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 5   Belle Book     10-15-11     79  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-16-11     80  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-18-11     81  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-19-11     82  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-19-11     83  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-19-11     84  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-19-11     85  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-20-11     86  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-20-11     87  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-21-11     88  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-22-11     89  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-23-11     90  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 6   Belle Book     10-24-11     91  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-24-11     92  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-26-11     93  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-26-11     94  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-27-11     95  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-27-11     96  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-28-11     97  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-28-11     98  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     10-29-11     99  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-30-11     100  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 7   Belle Book     10-31-11     101  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     10-31-11     102  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-01-11     103  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-01-11     104  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-02-11     105  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-02-11     106  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-03-11     107  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-03-11     108  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 8   Belle Book     11-04-11     109  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   agman     11-04-11     110  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-05-11     111  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-05-11     112  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-06-11     113  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   agman     11-06-11     114  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-06-11     115  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-07-11     116  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Round 9   Belle Book     11-07-11     117  
     bored   agman     11-07-11     118  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-08-11     119  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-08-11     120  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-08-11     121  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-09-11     122  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-09-11     123  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Belle Book     11-09-11     124  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Roun...   Round Robin     11-10-11     125  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Final 5   Belle Book     11-10-11     126  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Round Robin     11-10-11     127  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Belle Book     11-11-11     128  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Round Robin     11-11-11     129  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Belle Book     11-11-11     130  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Belle Book     11-11-11     131  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Round Robin     11-12-11     132  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Belle Book     11-12-11     133  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Round Robin     11-12-11     134  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Belle Book     11-12-11     135  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Fina...   Round Robin     11-13-11     136  
   Big Brother 13: What If? Finale   Belle Book     11-15-11     143  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-16-11     146  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-16-11     147  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-16-11     148  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-17-11     149  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-17-11     150  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-18-11     151  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-18-11     152  
                                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-18-11     153  
                                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-18-11     154  
                                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Round Robin     11-19-11     155  
                                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If? Final...   Belle Book     11-19-11     156  
   RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-15-11     144  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-16-11     145  
   RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   agman     11-25-11     157  
     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-25-11     158  
         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-26-11     159  
             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-26-11     160  
                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-27-11     161  
                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-27-11     162  
                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-28-11     163  
                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-28-11     164  
                                 RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-29-11     165  
                                     RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     11-29-11     166  
                                         RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     11-30-11     167  
                                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     03-04-13     168  
                                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Round Robin     03-04-13     169  
                                             RE: Big Brother 13: What If?   Belle Book     03-04-13     170  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •