The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Confused"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Confused"
I'm confused. Is this the LAST week of the show with the ring prsentation or NOT?? I have seen the ads and still don't know.
Please Help Me.
Ben

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Confused Snidget 04-27-08 1
   RE: Confused Loree 04-28-08 3
       RE: Confused Runnr3003 04-28-08 4
 RE: Confused observer 04-27-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-08, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Confused"
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/04/orlando-womans.html

"We learn more next week. The women reunite to discuss the show May 5. The finale airs May 12."

Futon Critic says 3 episodes left which would match the blog entry.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Confused"
This matches how the show is usually done. The overnight dates will be tonight and he will boot one and be down to the Final 2. Then next week we have the Women Tell All episode where at the end the booted ladies all guess which one Matt picked. The following week we have the finale. It is often 2 hours and we have the final 2 meet Matt's family. Then he buys a ring and we see who gets chosen and that is The End.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Confused"
You left out the, "And they live happily ever after...."

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Confused"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-08 AT 08:50 PM (EST)

This is how I think it is...

Next week are the overnight dates.

The week after that, the final two women that Matt chooses meet his parents.

Then the week after that is the final rose ceremony/proposal.

Then there is the "after the rose ceremony" show, where the women that Matt didn't choose get to talk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •