The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are the E1 intro on the job images, post Africa?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

7o62x39 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 7o62x39 Click to send private message to 7o62x39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are the E1 intro on the job images, post Africa?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-01 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

It appears to me that the on the job sequences introducing the S3 castmembers may have been shot after they returned from Africa.

Evidence
1 - Clarence Goatee and Timing
If Clarence was pulled off the BB set and shipped to Africa in July then why is his goatee absent in the job clip of him in the gym? Simplest explanation is that he shaved off his goatee and any beard in Africa or upon return and the gym scene was shot in August in the USA.

2 - Weight Loss
It looked to me like Lindsey and Frank were significantly thinner than when they arrived (for example, than in their head shot sequence filmed right before they got on the truck on July 11th).

3 - Carl Cyst
Carl appears to have a cyst on his forehead in the on the job images which is absent in early S3 in Africa images.

4 - Timing / Expense
If they were making cuts right up until the 11th (there's rumours that 4 were actually cut in Africa right before the show started) then shipping a film crew around to get a 5 second at home/job shot of people you may cut would be an uneccessary expense.

Could a vid capper snag an image of each castmember from these E1 clips and post them?

Cheers
7o62x39

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are the E1 intro on the job ima... SurvivorBlows 10-15-01 1
   RE: Are the E1 intro on the job ima... SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 4
 Welcome 7o62x39 LadyT 10-15-01 2
   RE: Welcome 7o62x39 7o62x39 10-16-01 3
       RE: Welcome 7o62x39 SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 5
           RE: Welcome 7o62x39 wendyp 10-17-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-01, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are the E1 intro on the job images, post Africa?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-01 AT 11:55 PM (EST)

Just gonna play a little devil's advocate here (because where would a spoiler community be if we all just agreed )

>If Clarence was pulled off the BB set and shipped to
>Africa in July then why is his goatee absent in
>the job clip of him in the gym? Simplest explanation
>is that he shaved off his goatee and any beard
>in Africa or upon return and the gym scene was
>shot in August in the USA.

This one is easy... if I knew I was going into the wilderness for up to 39 days, I'd completely shave my face before leaving -- it's better than having a ragged goatee for a couple of weeks while the rest of my facial hair begins to catch up.

>2 - Weight Loss It looked to me like Lindsey
>and Frank were significantly thinner
>than when they arrived (for example, than in their head
>shot sequence filmed right before they got on the truck
>on July 11th).

This could easily be explained by the "fatten up" advice they received. The local shots might have been shot a couple of weeks before departure, giving them plenty of time to still put on weight before leaving.

>4 - Timing / Expense
>If they were making cuts right up until the 11th (there's
>rumours that 4 were actually cut in Africa right before
>the show started) then shipping a film crew around to
>get a 5 second at home/job shot of people you
>may cut would be an uneccessary expense.

At this point, I don't think they worry much about expenses -- especially just a few plane tickets -- on the Survivor set ...the size of the crew, what, tripled between S1 and S2?

-SB

10-16-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are the E1 intro on the job images, post Africa?"
>>If Clarence was pulled off the BB set and shipped to
>>Africa in July then why is his goatee absent in
>>the job clip of him in the gym? Simplest explanation
>>is that he shaved off his goatee and any beard
>>in Africa or upon return and the gym scene was
>>shot in August in the USA.
>
>This one is easy... if I knew I was going into
>the wilderness for up to 39 days, I'd completely shave
>my face before leaving -- it's better than having a
>ragged goatee for a couple of weeks while the rest
>of my facial hair begins to catch up.

Rereading what I wrote last night, I think I misread 7's statement, plus I really hadn't looked at exactly how small his goateee really is.

It's interesting to note that he also has the goatee in the below promo photos (which I'm guessing were all shot at the same time before the show started.) Although looking at his goatee, it's certainly possible that that something like that could grow in a week or so (it least on me) -- it's very short.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-01, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Welcome 7o62x39"

I used to post on SS during S1, and you were by far one of the best posters on that board. I hope you continue posting here because your posts are ALWAYS insightful and intelligent. This board rocks, and you would be an awesome asset here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

7o62x39 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 7o62x39 Click to send private message to 7o62x39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome 7o62x39"
Dear Lady T,

That was an very kind thing to say. Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been over at Ellipsiiis, which sadly has blown up. So I'm looking for a new place to spoil. More recently I've really enjoyed IceCats and Dan's work (along with many others who post here). So I hope I can contribute to spoiling, humor and board pleasantries.

Cheers

10-16-01, 02:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Welcome 7o62x39"
Hope you enjoy your time here... we might not be the biggest spoiler group, but I've always felt we've had some of the Internet's best, welcome.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Welcome 7o62x39"
Biggest does not equal best. I do not contribute as much as I should, but this site is by far a step above the rest.

7 if you were a great spoiler you will love this site. THese people are great. Very knowledgeable and proved proof or well thought our opinions for their spoiling.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •