The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality Goes to the Emmys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality Goes to the Emmys"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-02 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

http://www.emmys.com/primetime/2002/2002awardsarts.html

The following categories contain nominees from reality TV programming:

Outstanding Picture Editing for Non-Fiction Programming (Single or Multi-Camera)
America Undercover "Small Town Ecstasy" (HBO)
America Undercover "Southern Comfort" (HBO)
Blue Planet: Seas of Life "Ocean World" (DISC)
In Memorium: New York City, 9/11/01 (HBO)
9/11 (CBS)
Survivor: Marquesas "Two Peas in a Pod" (CBS)

Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic, Multi-Camera) for VMC Programming
A&E in Concert: Sting in Tuscany ... All This Time (A&E)
The 74th Annual Academy Awards (ABC)
America: A Tribute to Heroes (..) Tenth Planet Productions
Opening Ceremony Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games (NBC)
Survivor: Africa "Finale and the Reunion" (CBS)

Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality)
American High (PBS)
Frontier House (PBS)
The Osbournes (MTV)
Project Greenlight (HBO)
Taxicab Confessions (HBO)
Trauma: Life in the ER (TLC)

Outstanding Special Class Program
AFI's 100 Years ... 100 Thrills: America's Most Heart-Pounding Movies (CBS)
I Love Lucy 50th Anniversary Special (CBS)
Survivor (CBS)
Trading Spaces (TLC)
The West Wing: Documentary Special (NBC)

Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video For a Series
Late Show With David Letterman "Episode #1668" (CBS)
Saturday Night Live "Britney Spears" (NBC)
Survivor: Africa "Finale and the Reunion" (CBS)
The Tonight Show With Jay Leno "Episode #2230" (NBC)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys sherlock 07-20-02 1
 RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys Kokoro 07-20-02 2
 RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys Jonnycumlately 07-21-02 3
 RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys toddE 07-23-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-20-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys"
I think that they should have a category just for reality shows, just like the animated category in the Oscars.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys"
Well, Survivor certainly doesn't have a chance in hell. Which episode was two peas in a pod? The Zoe episode? What was so special about that?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-21-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys"
Um...should ANY reality show be nominated fo "best editing"? Most seemed to be edited by an epileptic, crack-addicted blind person with a machete and duct tape.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reality Goes to the Emmys"
I have never, never believed that "Taxicab Confessions" is real, even by reality show standards. I think it is 100% staged. Anyway, what boring categories. Too bad the Emmy awards are so dull, they could have categories like the Blowies on this site, much better!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •