The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm A Celebrity (in my own mind) -- Seventh Boot Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm A Celebrity (in my own mind) -- Seventh Boot Poll"
Six down, four to go. Who will be the next fauxie to have his or her bubble burst? Reply with the name of the seventh boot as the title of your post.

The "dead" so far: Robin, Alana, Maria, Nikki, Tyson, Julie.

Still alive:
Bruce
Cris
John
Melissa

Huh? 3 guys? Including Cris? The only woman is Melissa? What a fiasco! Oh well....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 chris smiles 03-04-03 1
 Melissa Loree 03-04-03 2
 Cris Bebo 03-04-03 3
 Cris AyaK 03-04-03 4
 Cris minitroll 03-04-03 5
 Bruce true 03-04-03 6
 Melissa munson 03-04-03 7
 Bruce wildchickenhunter 03-04-03 8
 Bruce survivorscott 03-04-03 9
 Cris buckeyegirl 03-04-03 10
 Cris magic_star 03-04-03 11
 Bruce ejm92 03-04-03 12
 Melissa! joannie 03-04-03 13
 B-R-U-C-E BaquaR13 03-04-03 14
 And the loser is... AyaK 03-04-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "chris"
just a guess . . .

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Melissa"
Who are her fans?

Bebo 20886 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cris"
Based on asking a "normal" fan, Mama Bebo. She has a high opinion of John, even though she hates Howard Stern and likes Bruce. She missed seeing Melissa's first challenge but was impressed when I told her about it.

If course, now that Tyson is gone, she's happy however it turns out.

03-04-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cris"
Hoping that the third time's a charm ...... this is the third time I've picked this clown to get booted.

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cris"
I would rather see Melissa go because I think she's just a wee bit too full of herself, but I don't see it happening.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bruce"
Since I can't continue to vote for Julie, I'll go with Bruce.

John- must have lots of Howard fans calling, since he is still there.

Cris- I think he must be getting lots of sympathy votes.

Melissa- sob story=sypmathy votes. However, her refusal to do another challenge, er trial, could get her booted tonight.

That leaves long-winded Bruce to be axed tonight. Buh bye!

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly" - Mr. Krabs

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-04-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Melissa"
Tough call as she's the only woman left but I think that fact that she doesn't want to participate in the Bushtucker Trials is a problem. I know it rubbed me the wrong way.

My hunch is that Cris will go next, unfortunately. If it was up to me, Bruce would be the choice.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bruce"
Chris was so strong with the snakes (might be a talent he picked up while married to j-lo) last night I think he stays.

Mellisa because she is the only woman left.

John because he seems to be the most average and the people realte to him.

That leaves Bruce to go.

Although I personally think the order should be Mellisa, Chris Bruce and John the winner.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bruce"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cris "
Just a guess...I think the others are too well liked to go.

I can't believe I missed Downtown Julie Brown getting the boot! Melissa's actually won some points with me by being on the show. I'm cheering her on now because she's the girl left...

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-04-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Cris"

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bruce"
Only because I think Cris will have more support because of the editing, and they can't make it an all-guy finals, there must be a girl in the final three.....alternate is John.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Melissa!"
One of the original whiners!

Actually, I'm so HAPPY that Julie is gone that I don't really care what happens now!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-04-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "B-R-U-C-E"
just cuz i dont think any of the others are in danger of going.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

03-04-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
15. "And the loser is..."
Bruce Jenner, who now gets to realize his true destiny as a featured ingredient in Soylent Green.

Only one show left. Thank heavens.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •