The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

gypsyvixen 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsyvixen Click to send private message to gypsyvixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Bob Guiney is going to be hosting a new show called "Date My House" that is premiering on TLC this weekend. Yay I LOVE Bob!!

Has anyone heard about this show?? Bob is going to help people sell their houses- but prospective buyers can "date" the house.. meaning like, stay the night, have a dinner party, etc.. to see if it's their dream house or if they're just "not that into it."

Of course the house is going to get a totally sexy makeover before any potential dates! I love Bob and reality TV in general so of course I'll check this out- it sounds fun! Also I'm sure there will be great tips for people on how to make their house "hotter" in hopes of finding a good match and making the sale.

Design expert Nadia Geller is also going to help out and give her input! I LOVE her ideas- she is so brilliant!

The premiere is THIS Saturday April 5 at 8:30 pm EST on TLC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... HomeSweetHome 04-02-08 1
 RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... Loree 04-03-08 2
   RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... mrc 04-03-08 3
 RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... Runnr3003 04-03-08 4
 RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... HomeSweetHome 04-03-08 5
 RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SH... Ahtumbreez 04-07-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HomeSweetHome 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeSweetHome Click to send private message to HomeSweetHome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Yea, I loved Bob too! Didn't he get married in 2004? That show sounds pretty interesting! I'll definitely check it out this Saturday. Thanks for the tip gypsy!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-08, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
I can't stand Bob. So I will be taking a miss on this.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Werd. can't stand him, and the premise of this show sounds stupid.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
I am thinking that the authors of the top two posts, by gypsyvien and homesweethome, are either Bob and his new wife or folks from the network in an attempt to promote the show.

Creepy. Very creepy.

I didnt like Bob either and wont be watching it.

HomeSweetHome 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeSweetHome Click to send private message to HomeSweetHome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Actually, a lot of people loved Bob, which is why they made The Bachelor with him in it so I'm sure a lot of us fans will enjoy watching this show

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
I heard he stinks up the sellers homes by cooking Spam every single episode. I think I'll pass.

Agman took me to the islands

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •