The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Signs that the end of the world is near."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Signs that the end of the world is near."
Tyrnise booted? Rueban in Bottom 2? Josh Gratin_On_My_Last_Raw_Nerve safe?????

the end is near people. Mark my words.

Hippo-Hynee is going to make it all the way to the final two.

Kim is gone next week followed by Rueban.

Its going to be Clay against the Lardbutt Twanger, and the Lardbutt is going to get the anti gay vote, and wallah!!! the next American Idol will spell death for the series.

Ofcourse it wont matter because god is going to send a second flood to whipe us out after this travesty...we the voting public deserve it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Signs that the end of the world... I_AM_HE 04-30-03 1
   RE: Signs that the end of the world... I_AM_SHOCKED 04-30-03 2
 RE: Signs that the end of the world... dangerkitty 05-01-03 3
   One Fan's Opinion CSHS79 05-02-03 4
       RE: One Fan's Opinion Bebo 05-02-03 5
       RE: One Fan's Opinion I_AM_SHOCKED 05-03-03 6
           I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can CSHS79 05-04-03 7
               RE: I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can I_AM_SHOCKED 05-05-03 8
                   RE: I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can Bebo 05-05-03 9
       RE: One Fan's Opinion Spidey 05-05-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Signs that the end of the world is near."
while i agree with you, i am NOT overly surprised. i thought trenyce, ruben, or kim any one could be in the bottom 2. i'm just shocked that two of them were there together. i was pretty confident that ruben's sustained popularity, kim's recent surge (and having the best (although also the worst) performance last night), and trenyce's very solid efforts last night would see josh gone. a travesty indeed. C/R/K/T were all very deserving of final 4

i would also like to give a big middle finger to tornado warnings that interrupted half the show (to employ dk's hand metaphor )

i would also also like to say i really don't think there is any anti-gay sentiment against clay

and i would also also also like to inform you that my lawyers will be notifying you re: my upcoming suit for infringement upon my user name. thank you

04-30-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Signs that the end of the world is near."
Well there is now a pro marine sentiment that Josh has been milking for the past 7 shows.

And this show he has started with the gay (Simon Likes Drag Queens) inferences, so i wouldn't put it past him to work that angle a bit more if he lasts a few more episodes, which I am sure he will. His fanbase is going to keep him on...just wait and see...never underestimate the power of the dark side.

And go ahead and friggin sue. Like i friggin care! I am an unemployed slacker with a severe case of socially offensive acne on welfare living in my moms basement with no friends skills or ambitions...so sue away and waste yer dang money...you Kaynt git wut Ah Aynt got.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Signs that the end of the world is near."
This is a travesty, indeed. Ruben's fans must have gotten complacent - well, they won't next week. And while in a way, I'm glad he got the wake up call - you ain't all that, dude - it was still soooo undeserved for him to be there instead of Josh. It's been said before but it bears repeating - Josh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Agree with you about the snarky anti-gay comment and the incessant "I'm a Marine" posturing - OMG get over yourself, pudge boy.

I_AM_DANGERKITTY

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "One Fan's Opinion"
While some may say Josh is still there because people were reacting to Simon or that Rueben's fans got complacent,all that matters is Josh is still there. So I for one will be keeping my dialing finger ready to vote for Josh.
Another thing, while the critics may say the winner of American Idol must be able to sing all types of music, I say wrong. After all, for every singer that crosses over into various types of music there are just as many who have careers in only 1 type.I for one,look forward to seeing Josh Gracin's name on the country charts in the years to come.Or at the very least on a recruiting
poster, since he is a Proud Marine.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: One Fan's Opinion"
I for one,look forward to seeing Josh Gracin's name on the country charts in the years to come.

Have you been watching Nashville Star? That show has not only provided exposure to some wanna-be country stars, it's also shown some interesting facts about the country music business. It's shown a number of reasons why Josh will not succeed in the country music business:

- The talent level on that show is extremely high (much higher than on AI). Two of the three finalists are older and have been singing for years without getting noticed. One of the guys, whom many are picking to win the whole thing, has been in Nashville for 10 years trying to get a break. And this guy has more talent in his toenail than Josh has in his whole body.

- To get on the charts, you need good material as well. The problem is, the lesser talented or lesser known are not going to have the same access to the top-flight songwriters as the stars do. So what's a solution to that? Write your own material, which Josh doesn't do. The record company people on AI aren't tapped into the resources of Nashville, since they operate in a different genre, so they're not going to have access to the top country songwriters. Heck, the folks on Nashville Star acknowledge that their winner may not have access to the "good" songs out there (even though there are Sony record executives involved in the show) and have required the contestants to sing a number of their own original songs.

- Country music is not receptive to a lot of crossover. There's been some backlash against some of the country artists who've gone over to the pop charts (read the EW article on the Dixie Chicks for some insights there), so there wouldn't be a whole lot of open arms for artists trying to go the other way. I live in the hometown of an AI contestant, and I can tell you that the country stations do not talk about the show at all, while the pop stations can't stop talking about it. Even the country stations whose owners have tie-ins with the Fox affiliate aren't talking about AI.

So don't hold your breath waiting to see Josh on a country chart.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-03-03, 02:06 AM (EST)
6. "RE: One Fan's Opinion"
I hate to break the news to you honey, but the only place you are going to see his fat ass is on billboards for all you can eat buffets. And he will never be the poster child for any marine cad campaign. If you have failed to notice the people in those adds are all beautiful american types with S L I M waistlines. Josh's enormous ass, salami neck, pointy nose and odd sloped forehead is going to keep him out of that running. Ofcourse he might get on the add campaign for the Salvation Army. Cause while you and several other ninnys may vote 100 times a night for him, you wont buy one hundred copies of his album so his so called career is going to be as short as his ass is wide.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can"
At least he'll(Josh) remain in the spotlight in some way shape or form unlike Rueben who'll drift back into oblivion where he belongs. Carmen will marry her high school sweetheart and have kids and Clay will be on Broadway packing in the crowds. As for the rest, what can we say about them? I'll leave that to you---

05-05-03, 02:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-03 AT 02:16 AM (EST)

can i get a round of vomit for the house?

ok now, well sweetums, a word of advice. Don't go and spend your savings on those frilly panties you plan on taking to his las vegas performance to throw at him on stage.

While all the contestants are in some way shape or form second rate entertainers, josh isn't even up to that quality. He is like some fat excuse for a high school talent show.

Man, if I were a marine, which I am, I would be so embarrassed that he keeps calling it out each week, which I also am. While real marines were in uniform protecting our country, this bumpkin was on stage singing off key and making an ass out of himself../clint balck he is not...even clit pimple he isn't.

If you want to support the troops, send them care packages or donations to scholarship funds... This turkey needs to get the axe...and when that happens i will be giving thanks.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I"ll Take Him Any Way I Can"
If you want to support the troops, send them care packages or donations to scholarship funds...

Well said, SHOCKED. There are so many things that our troops and their families need, and voting for one Marine to win a singing competition doesn't do anything to help the folks dealing with the harsh conditions of their deployment, or the families struggling to make it while they're gone.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: One Fan's Opinion"
Another thing, while the critics may say the winner of American Idol must be able to sing all types of music, I say wrong.

But they gotta at the very least be able to sing, honey!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •