The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AARON us a jerk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindella27 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella27 Click to send private message to mindella27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AARON us a jerk"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-03 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

I must say this first. I never liked Helene or Aaron very much, but Aaron came off horrible this evening, while Helene you actually felt bad for her. All he could say was how beautiful Helene was, but nothing about her. All he cares about is looks, that was his comment on the show thoughout the whole process. He looked so guilty tonight! He was constantly shifting his eyes, moving, etc.. I think the host was trying to make him talk more by showing the footage of Helene. All he could say its a shame she is so beautiful!!! Gag me with a spoon.

I also believed both of their stories combined. I believe Aaron was looking at the other women, not a couple. He never answered any of the questions fully. And he said the same thing over and over. Im sure HElene said things, but she prob had good reason. He is a pathetic media whore, and she was even more pathetic to go on the air. Im sure not all she said was true, but she was obviously in pain, i dont think it was an act. I am appaled at the way the men bachelors have handled themselves, I must say
Trista was a class act in comparison.

Finally, let me say this is my opinion if you disagree fine, if you agree fina as well. Let me know what you thought!!

PS : I know I mispelled us instead of typing is but they will not let me fix the title. It is embarrasing. all right now bye all

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AARON us a jerk MellowYellow 02-21-03 1
 RE: AARON us a jerk Girlfc 02-21-03 2
 RE: AARON us a jerk smiley 02-21-03 3
 RE: AARON is a jerk Creeder76 02-21-03 4
 RE: AARON is a jerk Loree 02-21-03 5
 RE: AARON us a jerk SurvivinDawg 02-21-03 6
   RE: AARON is a jerk Loree 02-21-03 7
       RE: AARON is a jerk MellowYellow 02-22-03 8
           RE: AARON is a jerk SurvivinDawg 02-22-03 9
               RE: AARON is a jerk MellowYellow 02-22-03 11
   RE: AARON us a jerk abmack 02-24-03 12
 RE: AARON us a jerk sorgee 02-22-03 10
   More Bachelorettes! djandy 02-25-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-03, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AARON us a jerk"
Well I thought I was going to watch that show but I didn't. Saw previews and he looked uneasy. Think he's never had much luck with the ladies, and once the show aired he got outside attention from other women and he ran with it, like a bow-wow.

Girlfc 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Girlfc Click to send private message to Girlfc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AARON us a jerk"
Superficial DAW Aaron in now dating a playboy bunny and has been. They filmed the 'tell all' in January. He met her on a 'promotion' (for The Bachelor-I'm sure, while he was engaged.)The article with picture of him and several bunnies at a club in Chicago is in the current US.
Funny, he left that out last night.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-21-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AARON us a jerk"
I never watched the Bachelor but I watched that show last night to catch the Bachelorette interview. Aaron is a jerk and Helene should consider herself lucky to have gotten rid of him.

Creeder76 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Creeder76 Click to send private message to Creeder76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
I agree that Aaron is a jerk. I kinda of knew from the beginning he was a jerk. He's arrogant and thinks he can play with women's feelings or just use them. I think he just got too caught up in his 15 minutes of fame. When i was watching the interview with Helene and Aaron i felt so bad for Helene. She really truly did love him and he didn't love her. He was just playing with her and her feelings by telling her that he loved her in the first place. And that thing about him saying she's beautiful all the time...PLEASE!!! this guy was just trying to make himself look like he wasn't the bad guy but he still came out looking like the biggest jerk in the world.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
It was obvious that Aaron fell in love with Helene's beauty and not with the person. Then the distance didn't help the relationship. Even on the show Helene played hard to get and Aaron was always chasing her and trying to convince her he cared about her. I think Helene is a little insecure. She needs lots of reassurance. And she definitely was not getting that from a boyfriend that she hardly saw. She sat at home while he did the publicity circuit. Then when they were together she wanted to hear he had missed her and loved her. He just wanted to go out and enjoy a date and she wanted to talk about the relationship. So he started avoiding her and staying away so he didn't have to deal with the questions and accusations. She loved him. But they definitely were not meant to be together.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AARON us a jerk"
I did not see The Bachelor (either one), and only taped this show so I could watch Trista, Ryan and Charlie.

So here's my impression:

1) No defense of Aaron. Maybe he wasn't serious to begin with, maybe he later decided to back away, but he clearly didn't care to know the real Helene.

2) That said, I must bring up a point I'm not seeing elsewhere, and that is that Helene is no sweet and innocent in this drama, either, no matter how much she cries.

The TV interviews went with a "blame-the-guy" attitude, so I wonder what got edited out. But I suspect that Helene was quite a big nag to Aaron. She also was probably a lot more high-maintenance than she let on during the show. Hard-to-get is one thing, Impossible-to-satisfy is quite another.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
Oh I believe she was very high maitenance. But I really think it all came from her insecurity. She wanted to be constantly told that yes she really was the one he loved. She was possesive and jealous of his time with other beautiful women. So it became too much work for Aaron to keep the relationship going. She got hurt and Aaron got his freedom.

02-22-03, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
Do you think I'm pretty?

Sometimes relationships are just about the chase. Once you bag 'em, the thrill of the hunt is gone. Helene was the most unattainable and more of a challenge than Brook and Gwen.

Resistance is Fertile

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
Well, I WAS ready to defend Aaron, until I noticed him constantly saying how beautiful she was. Yes, Aaron, she's gorgeous, now what about the rest of her?

But my point is that I am not assuming Aaron didn't work on the relationship, that he didn't try (as the show all but implied). And I'm also not assuming that Helene is innocent in the matter. I have a feeling she really pushed Aaron too hard... and all but pushed him away in the process.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-22-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
11. "RE: AARON is a jerk"
They both projected very different traits in original show than the ones in this "recap". Like you, I am not siding with either, they both have their quirks.

Resistance is Fertile

abmack 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abmack Click to send private message to abmack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AARON us a jerk"
">and only taped
>this show so I could
>watch Trista, Ryan and Charlie. "

Did you say that you have the bachelor interview on tape??

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-22-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: AARON us a jerk"

>
> I am appaled at
>the way the men bachelors
>have handled themselves, I must
>say
>Trista was a class act in
>comparison.
>

i must agree. all things considered, i think that trista handled herself very well on the show and during the interviews.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-25-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "More Bachelorettes!"
Let this be a lesson to ABC. More Bachelorettes and less Bachelors! I started a thread earlier in the season about which version people liked better, and it was overwhelmingly in favor of The Bachelorette.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •