The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-12-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Let's keep the comments here until everybody has had a chance to watch the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 1
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 2
   RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... Loree 07-12-05 9
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 3
   RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... Loree 07-12-05 14
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 4
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 5
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 6
   RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... Loree 07-12-05 13
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 7
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 8
   RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... Loree 07-12-05 11
 RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... strid333 07-12-05 10
   RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Roun... Loree 07-12-05 12
 Results Show Loree 07-13-05 15
   RE: Results Show Loree 07-13-05 16
   RE: Results Show Loree 07-13-05 17
       RE: Results Show strid333 07-13-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-12-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Well, they revealed "Canada's" Wild Card contestants. Do I remember any of them? Mmmmm. Not really. I did remember last week's Aaron. Oh well. Hey did you realize that there are a few Canucks on Rock Star INXS?

Three is the perfect number.

07-12-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
First guy was really quite good. He set up the night. But being first might mean people forget him at the end of the show.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Yes, I loved Stephane the first time around and he came in 3rd. I hope he makes it through. I really like his voice. And he has great cheek bones too.

07-12-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Risti, your boy is up next! He was pretty good and got fairly good comments from the judges. I have the feeling that tonight is going to be really quite good with lots of good judges' comments because these are the best of the remaining people.

07-12-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Barrett has great dimples. But that is about all I get from him.

07-12-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
The third person, the girl, wasn't very good imho. Her voice was very breathy and hard to hear the tone. When she opened up, she had a pretty voice but. . . Judges were wishy washy on the comments with this too.

07-12-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
That Vince guy bothers me. I'm not sure what it is, but . . .

07-12-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
I like Aaron. The judges like Aaron (well, except Zach). The crowd likes Aaron. Aaron should get into the next round.

07-12-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
I like Aaron and hope he makes it through.

07-12-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Ugh, there is a little squeak or squeal that this girl has that drives me batty. I do not want to see her get further. The judges seemed to like it though.

07-12-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Yep. I agree with the judges on this one, again. This kid has some talent but just isn't good enough.

07-12-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Are you talking about Luke? I don't know what it is but the kid gives me the creeps. I hate his facial expresssions. He seems psycho. LOL!

07-12-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
Saskboy seems to be getting favourable comments and they say he should be in the top 10.

I think we are getting at least one male from the wild card show. Let's see if I'm right.

07-12-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Canadian Idol Wild Card 32 Round East Coast Update Thread "
I like Josh's voice. But something about his looks and his attitude just bugs me.

07-13-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
15. "Results Show"
Well it is starting. I sure hope we get 2 of the best out of this group. According to the voting at the eTalk Daily website Aaron and Stephane have the most votes on there. But that is not the same as who phoned in. But I would be very happy with those 2 making it through.

07-13-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Results Show"
Why do they waste our time with John Dor?

07-13-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Results Show"
Most votes lastnight: Aaron Walpole

2nd Most votes: Josh Palmer

07-13-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Results Show"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-05 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-13-05 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

Cool! Thanks for the updates. I'm glad Aaron got through. It doesn't surprise me that 2 guys got through this time. And Jon Dore sucks. He is not funny.

Edit to add, considering how SK backed up Theresa last season, don't be surprised to see Josh go far in this season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •