The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale is just 4 days away!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale is just 4 days away!"
With the Finale just 4 days away I am getting very excited. I can't wait to see the piece on Chiara tonight and how she reacts to everyones critcism. But what I am most looking forward too is seeing Chiara again and her vote on the jury on Wednesday. Would she vote for Lisa to win? At this point I am really pulling for LISA!! She is no Chiara, but she is a genuinally nice person. Who are you guys rooting for? And most of all who are you looking forward to seeing back at the finale?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale is just 4 days away! JoanneMcG 09-21-02 1
 RE: The Finale is just 4 days away! SurvivinDawg 09-22-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale is just 4 days away!"
I am not sure I have a favorite to win. I admire
Danielle for her strategy, she definitely outplayed
everyone to advance this far. She's a strong,
opinionated woman. She's been able to keep her
mouth shut when she had to, play her cards close
so no one knew what she was up to. I find her
likable, moreso as this game progresses. When
Roddy made the comment "this is not the make a
wish foundation for Danielle" I agreed with him,
now I think everything Dani said was strategy and
I'm impressed. She deserves to win.

Lisa is also likable. While she was part of the
original alliance of six, I wasn't a fan. When
her and Eric were all over each other, I found it
annoying. Now since she's been on her own in the
competition I couldn't help but notice her composure.
She's not a gossip, she held back when others around
her were making derogatory comments about the other
houseguests. She's played the game fairly and has
everyone reason to be proud of her conduct in the BB
House. She deserves to win.

Jason is a nice guy. For all you nice guys out there
this is intended as a compliment. He treats people
with respect and his sensitivity for the feelings
of his competitors was always obvious. He was smart
enough to align himself with Danielle way back in the
competition and his loyalty to her has been unwavering.
He deserves to win.

I wish there were three prizes all three finalists are
deserving.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-02, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale is just 4 days away!"
I can't wait to see the piece on Chiara tonight and how she reacts to everyones critcism.

I hope you enjoyed it. ChiWhora came across to me as even worse of a person, and more of a WHORE, than ever before. Her jealousy of Amy just oozes through every word from ChiWhora's (well used) mouth. Her absolute lack of living in reality was also self-evident. But most of all, it could not be more clear that ChiWhora has no self-respect, no sense of self-worth. In that respect I feel sorry for ChiWhora, but otherwise I hope she does well selling herself on New York street corners.

At this point I am really pulling for LISA!! She is no Chiara,

You can say that again! LISA is indeed no ChiWhora! She's far better, more mature, more realistic, and much less of a WHORE than ChiWHOREa. I'm not a big LISA fan, but she at least respects herself and knows she (LISA) has some self-worth. ChiWHORA has no self-respect (didn't I say this already?).

Who are you guys rooting for? And most of all who are you looking forward to seeing back at the finale?

I must honestly say I really don't care who wins at this point. The main ones I DIDN'T want to win, won't. I definitely didn't want ChiWhora to win. I didn't want Tonya to win, either, becuase she's a whore and would spend the money to support her cocaine habit. I definitely didn't want that bully BIG HE MAN Rotty to win. I didn't want that a$$ Josh to win. And, reluctantly, I didn't want Amy to win only because she was evicted and returned.

I am looking forward to seeing the Q&A session, as well.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •