The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Book Cover = Not a spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Denton 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denton Click to send private message to Denton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Book Cover = Not a spoiler"
Once again everyone is analyzing the book cover to determine who the winner is.
It seems to me that they cut a pasted different bodies into a photo so it wouldn't give away the winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: different bodies into a photo Wallflower 08-14-00 1
   RE: different bodies into a photo Denton 08-14-00 2
 RE: picking up on Rudy's attributes... Wallflower 08-14-00 3
   RE: picking up on Rudy's attributes... jbessie7 08-14-00 4
 RE: Book Cover = Not a spoiler Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 5
   RE: Boy you really provide amazing... Wallflower 08-15-00 6
       Wallflower, You Did Good... castaway 08-15-00 7
           RE: Wallflower, You Did Good... Naked 08-15-00 9
       RE: Boy you really provide amazing... Pumpkin 08-15-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: different bodies into a photo "
Wow I think you might be onto something Denton! Maybe the person is a composition of all or just several of the Survivor's images superimposed on top of one another. It does look weird. Maybe I'm just picking up on Rudy's attributes whereas someone else sees for instance Sue.

Somebody said it was an African tribal woman but why would they use that image when the setting is not in Africa? I guess we'll find out when the show is over what significance the the image may or may not hold.
~Wallflower

Denton 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denton Click to send private message to Denton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: different bodies into a photo "
Thanks, I am glad to see that someone actually agrees with my thinking.

08-14-00, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: picking up on Rudy's attributes "
I still can't get over the similarities in Rudy's physique and posture compared to the image on the book cover even down to the prominent calf muscle.

~Wallflower

jbessie7 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbessie7 Click to send private message to jbessie7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: picking up on Rudy's attributes "
Great pictures Wallflower! I like how you've displayed them for easy comparison. I think the fire picture looks like Rudy. Possibly from E13 which would mean Rudy makes the Final4. I don't think it's from E10 fire challenge because they didn't have their torches. The picture on the book cover looks like a woman to me (I'm basing this on a larger picture I saw of the cover). I bet that's not even one of the survivors. I have no idea on the red sunset picture. It's a cool pic though.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Book Cover = Not a spoiler"
Boy you really provide amazing proof, or lack there of, of your theory. Give us proof to back up your "thoughts".

CJ

08-15-00, 12:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Boy you really provide amazing proof"
Look here Mr. Big Shot. At least I'm trying. Sorry I'm not as "intelligent" as you think you are. You and a couple others on this board are already turning this into SurvivorSucks Jr. with your elitist attitudes and flames on people who dare post their opinion.

At first I felt comfortable posting here but forget it now. No more posts for me. I'll just sit back and read your assinine, superiority-complex posts and wonder at how very empty your life must be.

When the winner is announced I'll go back and read your "speculations" and laugh. Goodbye.
~Wallflower

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wallflower, You Did Good... "
I always thot it looked like Rich on the cover, heaven forbid... But please don't be upset Wallflower. We should all be welcome here & some will express themselves 'differently'. I think you did a great job with the pics.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-00, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wallflower, You Did Good... "
Wallflower....come back....come back..... I have enjoyed reading your posts. Don't give up. We need people here who give thoughtful insight to the Island... See ya,
Naked Phillip

Pumpkin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pumpkin Click to send private message to Pumpkin Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boy you really provide amazing proof"
You go, Wallflower!

Sorry, CJ, but your posts are starting to border on the obnoxious side...

What happened to "Be nice, play fair"?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •