The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, It's Time to Vote............."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, It's Time to Vote............."
Welcome my friends, to the show that never ends.

SurvivorBlows has the reputation of being the "kinder, gentler Survivor website", but one thing we hold sacred is the Spoiler vote thread. Therefore, we've got a few rules for you. Pay attention new folks!

1. Reply ONLY to the original post!

What do you mean by that Supe? Glad you asked. Look at the bottom of this post. See that little thingy that says "reply"? Click it. This will keep the thread in a straight line and that makes it easier to talley the votes.

2. Put your choice for this weeks bootee in the SUBJECT heading!

Ok, remember back when you pressed the reply button? Your new post will appear with the subject heading "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe It's Time to Vote..."

ERASE IT. Then type your choice for bootee.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH.

I don't care how stupid someone's vote is. This is not the thread to talk about it.

I guess that's about it for the rules...ummmm, I'm really out of practice at this...uhhhh, just let me say this. Don't be afraid to vote, just because of the rules. Yes, we will enforce the rules and Yes, we expect you to follow them, but hey... everyone makes mistakes sometimes. If you do happen to make a mistake, don't repost. Use the edit feature and write in your reasons for the error. Here let me give you an example:

Lets say boardmember X accidently screws up and reply's to another post on the thread. This poster should edit their post with this message:

Dearest Supe and all other members of the board,

Please accept my deepest apologies for ruining the vote thread. I am the product of severe inbreeding on my mother's side of the family and thus sometimes I really screw stuff up. Again, my condolences for ruining everyone's day.

Yes! That should be sufficent. And we will all forgive your first slip up, BUT don't do it again. Far be it from me to be tardy to a good ass whooping.

And as always, HAPPY VOTING!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Diane rameses 10-10-01 1
 Lex mavsfan 10-10-01 2
 Diane dangerkitty 10-10-01 3
 Lex Mitrelleum 10-10-01 4
 Diane LadyT 10-10-01 5
 Brandon VampKira 10-10-01 6
 Carl dabo 10-10-01 7
 Diane Lightmage81 10-10-01 8
 Diane weltek 10-10-01 9
 Lex caddy1950 10-10-01 10
 Lex Luther AresMars 10-10-01 11
 Diane AyaK 10-10-01 12
 Lex Lurking 10-10-01 13
 Diane MakeItStop 10-10-01 14
 Diane soulSurvivor_23 10-10-01 15
 Diane Bebo 10-10-01 16
 Diane Gerbees 10-10-01 17
 Diane travelingbetty 10-10-01 18
 Diane goes Postal HomeBrewer 10-10-01 19
 Brandon PagongRatEater 10-10-01 20
 Diane.. 40thandUp 10-10-01 21
 Diane ShariH 10-10-01 22
 Lex NightScribe 10-10-01 23
 Diane Loree 10-10-01 24
 Diane Jizzy 10-10-01 25
 Vote Totals So Far SherpaDave 10-10-01 26
 Diane Gypsy 10-10-01 27
 Diane bebekid 10-10-01 28
 Lex tonedef 10-10-01 29
 Diane sleeeve 10-10-01 30
 Diane true 10-10-01 31
 Diane dangerboy 10-10-01 32
 RE: Diane janisella 10-10-01 33
 Diane borderlinebitch 10-10-01 34
 Lex tribephyl 10-10-01 35
 Diane Primate 10-11-01 36
 Diane PepeLePew13 10-11-01 37
 Diane jtmorgan61 10-11-01 38
 Diane Krautboy 10-11-01 39
 Diane cowboyroo 10-11-01 40
 Diane SawCvive 10-11-01 41
 Diane supershirll 10-11-01 42
 diane the last cavalier 10-11-01 43
 Lex IslandFever 10-11-01 44
 Lex Mon Cherie 10-11-01 45
 Vote Totals So Far sleeeve 10-11-01 46
   Diane SherpaDave 10-11-01 64
 Diane Lisapooh 10-11-01 47
 Diane diamond 10-11-01 48
 Diane Drive My Car 10-11-01 49
 Diane duck_on_a_mission 10-11-01 50
 Diane GoColbster 10-11-01 51
 WE INTERRUPT THIS VOTE THREAD FOR A... SurvivorBlows 10-11-01 52
 Diane SurvivorBlows 10-11-01 53
 Diane LowRent 10-11-01 54
 Diane ulalame 10-11-01 55
 Diane Mumbo Jumbo 10-11-01 56
 Lex realityjunkie 10-11-01 57
 Diane wendyp 10-11-01 58
 Diane Frau Hexe 10-11-01 59
 Diane kandlo 10-11-01 60
 Diane samiam 10-11-01 61
 Diane MC_Hampster 10-11-01 62
 DIANE Outfrontgirl 10-11-01 63
 Vote Totals So Far SherpaDave 10-11-01 65
 Diane Pinky and the Brain 10-11-01 66
 Linda Loogaro 10-11-01 67
 Lex jayseae 10-11-01 68
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, It's Time t... wilsoa2000 10-11-01 69
 Diane IceCat 10-11-01 70
 Diane skierdude10 10-11-01 71
 Diane tjack 10-11-01 72
 Kim J. PantherJK 10-11-01 73
 Diane Ronnet 10-11-01 74
 Diane bondt007 10-11-01 75
 FINAL Vote Totals AyaK 10-11-01 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Diane"
PLEASE...Let it be Diane!

That hair has GOT TO GO!

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lex"
An immunity challenge slip cost Sonja in SI, it costs Lex in SIII

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Diane"
A new definition of "going postal"...as in, "You're going, postal chick!"

dangerkitty

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lex"
Wow, it's been a long time comin'.
I would just like to say that this has been the hardest decision I've ever had to make. With every good argument post I read, I have changed my mind from Lex to Diane to Clarence to Jeff Probst and back again.
However, I agree with mavsfans' theory that Lex is in the picture trying to cover his butt, and no one seems interested in hearing. Clarence seems downright pissed.
Besides, there have been plenty of pictures of Lex, and I really don't think Diane is being given alot of credit. I have no hard eveidence that she is a target. Besides, Kelly doesn't seem to mind her. (Diane and Kelly have the same birthday, maybe they're exactly alike?!) Of course, I was totally shocked last year when Debb actually got voted off.
Sorry for the slightly long post, but I had to give a reason.
Now let me get out of here before I change my mind again.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-01, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Diane"

I am going for Diane because she seems to fit the "bossy" role, which always pisses people off. I can see her falling asleep on watch, breaking peoples trust. It would be stupid for hem to vote off a potentially strong male on the first IC. ANd a woman always seems to be first.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-10-01, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Brandon"
What?? You're surprised??

"Oops..." Michael - Love Cruise

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Carl"
He's a dentist, nuff said! ;-} Alt: Diane. Can we do alternate picks yet?

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Diane"
BAD HAIRDO!!!!

Stumblef@ck, Map thing, Water thing, everything...
Perfect clone of Debb.

ALTERNATE: Lex extrememly overexertive in the preview

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Diane"
I love dangerkitty's comment about "going, postal"!!!

My reasoning is the face time and her personality being an issue. This would also hold true for Lex, but it's too early for a man to go, in my opinion, and as I said in another post, I think he'll be the foot fungus that won't go away. MB has to set up another character for us all to get interested in and create hubub.

I have to admit, I got all giddy when I saw this thread this morning. And might I add, the boards are pretty free of lame stuff so far this week. Guess that means we'll get bombarded with "I know the winner" posts.

Game on, MB.

caddy1950 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail caddy1950 Click to send private message to caddy1950 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lex"
I like the idea that he is trying to talk his way out of something.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lex Luther"

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Diane"
Ooh, I hate these first votes. And I should be out of here by now! But I digress.

We have concluded from the vidcaps that Samburu wins the UGLY, UGLY immunity idol first. Thus, a Boran must go. Mooooooooo.

We know about Lex's "talk" to the tribe. But he's not going anywhere. This isn't BB, you know. This is a guy who worked for a dot-com in Silicon Valley. People will keep him around just to hear his war stories.

The preview seemed to indicate Diane was in trouble because of her taking charge and then getting lost. I'm always suspicious of red herrings, and I wouldn't be surprised by something else being the defining event -- but I don't see anyone getting rid of athletic males early this time, not after Ogakor's Kel fiasco. That leaves ... Diane.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lex"

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Diane"
For reasons already stated above.

Aya,
And I should be out of here by now! But I'm glad you're not!

Uh oh, was that a discussion? OK...
Dearest Supe and all other members of the board,

Please accept my deepest apologies for ruining the vote thread. I am the product of severe inbreeding on my mother's side of the family and thus sometimes I really screw stuff up. Again, my condolences for ruining everyone's day.

soulSurvivor_23 84 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soulSurvivor_23 Click to send private message to soulSurvivor_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Diane"
It's difficult, but the forest growing out of her head (no offense intended) just does it for me. Alt. Pick- Lex
---soul---

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Diane"
During the very first round, an athetic male will be safe unless injured to the point of uselessness, so I'm thinking Diane brings us Debb, the Sequel.

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Diane"
From the moment I saw her picture, I knew she had to go.

Gerbees

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Diane"
She seems to stand out in the promos as the next Debb, with all of Debb's map wrangling and firemaking skills.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Diane goes Postal"
The Borans deliver the news.

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Brandon"
What are the chances that two uppity homosexuals win this thing?

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 40thandUp Click to send private message to 40thandUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Diane.."
Weak woman goes first. And she's probably a female cross between Newman and Clavin and who would want them around for 40 days.

She gets 5 votes and 2 go to Lex for future strategy by a small alliance (ie Jeff/Alicia).

ShariH 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShariH Click to send private message to ShariH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Diane"
nm

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lex"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Diane"
I think they would be stupid to vote off a man the first time. They need the strength. Diane seemed bossy. I have no other clue.

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-10-01, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Diane"
Alternate : Lex

I used to drink down my sorrows, then the damned things learned to swim...

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Vote Totals So Far"
Well, 25 votes seems like a good time to take stock of where we're at so far and I know Supes is still hours away from nearing a computer, so I'll fill in for the moment. Lots of votes for not yet having seen the day-of-show preview. Will be interesting to see what comes out of that. So..... heeeeere we go!

Diane: 16
Lex: 6
Brandon: 2
Carl: 1
Everyone else: Under the proverbial radar.

Thanks for keeping this vote thresd so clean, folks!

Gypsy 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy Click to send private message to Gypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Diane"
Many reasons already stated above. Was leaning to Lex, but don't think they'll boot a stronger male at this early stage.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-10-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Diane"
Ok, I'll jump on the bandwagon. I haven't spent much time on the evidence, but from what I have seen, she fits the profile of a first bootee perfectly.

tonedef 68 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tonedef Click to send private message to tonedef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Lex"
My initial guess was going to be for Diane...but then I noticed that the only opinion of her being bossy comes from the preview. And the person who says this is Lex....which is drastically similar to Debb in survivor 2 being shown saying that 'someone is annoying everyone in taking charge of everything, and that someone, in case you haven't guessed, is Michael'. Common misdirection from the brainchild of Mark Burnett, who would have guessed?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Diane"
The first boot or two are fairly obvious to the spoiler public.

We know from the vidcaps that Samburu wins the first IC.

We know from Jeff Probst that the first bootee has a lot of face time in the first episode.

The only two members of Boran that I really know at this point are Diane and Lex.

Lex seems to be shown in a position of leadership, helping his tribe to resolve their problems... Diane, on the other hand, appears to be the problem.

Buh-bye Diane... say hi to Debb on your way out.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Diane"
Alternate - Kelly

true

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 11:20 PM (EST)

Bossy = Bootee.

j

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Diane"
With no time to analyze the biography info, I'll go with the group.

borderlinebitch 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail borderlinebitch Click to send private message to borderlinebitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Diane"
diane

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Lex"
Yep...maybe it's...no..I think....wait...Yep....Lex

Primate 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Primate Click to send private message to Primate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Diane"
Off to a bad start.
Im new BTW.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Diane"
The giant target sign on her back gets used for a purpose other than for the dogs chasing her on the mail route...

There's been too many speculation theories swirling around her that I really can't see any other candidate for the boot and I just can't see Lex going so early.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Diane"
Boran goes first based on that great vidcap analysis.
What the hell, I'll believe JP's "obvious" comment. They didn't protect the first few bootees last season, either.
Although other people could become obvious boots based on later actions, the hike to camp is JP's "first 3 minutes" and based on the bit we saw Diane is the obvious one to go.
Also, Lex's tone in the bit of the speech I saw really, really sounded like a rally cry before IC when they didn't know who had screwed them (water rations? food rations?) rather than a defense speech so I don't think it's him.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-01, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Diane"
Boran loses.
Jeff stated the first bootee "will be obvious".
Diane and Lex are the most "obvious".
Lex is stronger than Diane.
Lex has not had a chance to contract intestinal parasites yet.
Diane has the most face time..."it's only fair"

Diane is gone.

Krautboy

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Diane"
My gut is telling me Lex, but the evidence is going for Diane.

SawCvive 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SawCvive Click to send private message to SawCvive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Diane"
My #2 choice would be "Lexture". He may be trying to save his rear with his little speach. Diane is the obvious choice though. Falling right in Debbs footsteps.

Peace & God Bless

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Diane"
She was my initial pick and I'm sticking to it!

**supershirll waves to Superman, "Hi fellow superhero!"**

the last cavalier 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail the%20last%20cavalier Click to send private message to the%20last%20cavalier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "diane"
is anyone else still having nightmares about the relationship between colby and his mom last year? : P

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Lex"
First, an unscientific reason, whenever we have these polls it is often the person in second place who is the bootee. Diane was my first choice, but it seems she bonds with Clarence when he cuts her hair and Lex does not seem to be bonding, maybe it's the tatoos? There is a picture of a skinny Diane but maybe it is a red herring. MB said the bootee would be obvious due to face time. In the previews Ethan (my boy), Lex, and Diane got face time.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Lex"
Mon Cherie

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."
-"Cheers"

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Vote Totals So Far"
This is post number 46 with 44 votes so far.

Totals:
Diane: 31
Lex: 10
Everyone Else: Still under the radar...

The thread is looking great... looks like Diane is jumping out as our early choice for bootee. We'll see how things shape up after the Early Show.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

10-11-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Can't find any compelling reason to vote for any but the anti-favorite.

Edit: d'oh! I'm a dumbass! I can't believe I did that! And the thresd was going so well! Forgive me, please forgive me!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Diane"
scoot over, I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Diane"
I do so hate jumping on the bandwagon, but I have to believe
that the Borans are not so stupid that they would vote off Lex
first (and it seems now that it has to be either Diane or
Lex). Still, I'm starting to feel a little bad for Diane.
It's like she's the kid at school who everyone beats up out on
the playground just because she looks funny. Actually, I don't
really care who gets voted off, as long as it's not Ethan....

"So typical, a battle of wits, and I've come half-prepared." - Trashcan Sinatras

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Diane"
See how good I was? I totally resisted the urge to order lunch.

duck_on_a_mission 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail duck_on_a_mission Click to send private message to duck_on_a_mission Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Diane"
Her stay in Africa will be quicker than the amount of time for a snail mail to reach back home.

GoColbster 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoColbster Click to send private message to GoColbster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Diane"
Her tribe looks weak so I figure they are more likely to lose the first IC.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "WE INTERRUPT THIS VOTE THREAD FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT"
WE INTERRUPT THIS VOTE THREAD TO BRING YOU AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, I'm breaking the vote rules, hey, someone go report me to the webmaster (oh ya, that's me, never mind )

Anyways, I just wanted to make this ONE TIME vote thread interruption to remind folks voting here that in addition to voting here (which is great, because you can post your REASONS for voting how you are voting, plus we get to see how public opinion changes over the time of the thread) you might want sign up for SurvivorBlows Spoiling Safari game if you haven't done so already.

http://games.survivorblows.com/spoilingsafari/

That way, when we get to Week 10, you won't have to be tooting your own prediction horn and trying to prove to everyone what a great spoiling record you've had over the past two months -- if you've been right, then your name will be in big bold letters (OK, maybe they won't be so big... or so bold) on the Spoiling Safari LEADERBOARD.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR ORIGINAL VOTING THREAD WITHOUT FURTHER INTERRUPTION -- THANK YOU

-SB

PS Please don't post any followup comments to this post here. Thanks.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Diane"
For all the reasons already summarized yesterday:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/1579.shtml

I don't think Lex gets himself in trouble, and even if he did, they'd be foolish to boot such a strong member so soon.

I'll be posting one of those "SB's Official Prediction" threads in a bit, need to run to a meeting, but wanted to get this up.

-SB

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Diane"
I can't argue with the excellent spoiling done here this week. I was leaning towards Kelly or Kim but "Face Time" thread has made me rethink my vote.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-01, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Diane"
I have some trepidation about this vote because it just seems too much like S2's Debb, but haven't read/heard anything compelling enough to vote differently. This first vote is so hard, because we have not yet had the chance to see how the players are interacting!

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Diane"
She's not a mail carrier, but a female carrier of the Debb Eaton syndrome.
Ineffective leadership + bossiness + marginal outdoor skills=
Early boot

That Krautboy is one spoiling Hummell.

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Lex"
flip of the coin between him and Diane.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Diane"
I was going back and forth between Lex and Diane. I think more signs point to the lady!

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Diane"
Call me a bandwagon-jumper, a fried-hair hater, or anything else. This woman has got to go, and I think her teammates will agree.

Frau Hexe

kandlo 25 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kandlo Click to send private message to kandlo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Diane"
just following conventional wisdom of when a tribe loses an immunity challenge they get rid of the oldest and least athletic.
the three that popped up quick were tom, diane and kim
according to bios
tom was an athlete in h.s.
kim is still active in working out/conditioning
and diane.........well she wont have much to write in her journal
k
p.s. colbysincharge will agree that it is the clerk (people behind the counter) that go "postal" and not your friendly everyday carrier who brings you your mail

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Diane"
Anybody but Lex, please.... *grin*

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-01 AT 02:23 AM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

I'm voting for Diane because I am a follower and have no brain of my own.

MC

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "DIANE"
Her real sin--after her haircut the rest of her tribe is incapacitated by fried hairball inhalation and so they lose IC.

10-11-01, 04:15 PM (EST)
65. "Vote Totals So Far"
Updating vote totals before going off to watch Mariners game. Should be last update to totals until the final tally, I suspect.

With 61 votes in, here we go:

Diane: 47
Lex: 11

Radar
Everyone else

Boy, are we gonna look silly if it ain't Diane.

Pinky and the Brain 43 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinky%20and%20the%20Brain Click to send private message to Pinky%20and%20the%20Brain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Diane"
If the overwhelming majority of members here believe Diane is the bootee, it should be nearly unanimous against her from her tribe mates.

Loogaro 46 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loogaro Click to send private message to Loogaro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Linda"
Oh, did I mention how poorly I'm doing in the NFL pool?

~~
Loogaro

jayseae 68 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayseae Click to send private message to jayseae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Lex"
Sorry, everyone. Have to go to against the crowd. Too many people are picking Diane. Doesn't mean it's wrong, of course. I just can't bring myself to do it. TV Guide's site, for instance, mentions "Remember Debb?" (not sure how long that will work).

I also think that the Diane "haircut" pic shows us that she isn't a loner (like Debb/Kel). These contestants know about Kel, they know how much trouble Ogakor nearly got in because they voted off a strong player - so Ethan stays, too. Lex becomes my choice. No one even wants to listen to him.

Bye, Lex.

wilsoa2000 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wilsoa2000 Click to send private message to wilsoa2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, It's Time to Vote............."
Diane

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Diane"
For all the reasons everyone else stated and because nothing showed up on the Early Show to make me change me mind.

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Diane"
I think that Boran loses based on my vidcap analysis, plus other evidence, and she seems bossy so bye bye! plus everyoone else has already statedt the good reasons

tjack 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjack Click to send private message to tjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Diane"
Thats all I've got to say....

PantherJK 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PantherJK Click to send private message to PantherJK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Kim J."
"They" have too many people thinking that the first to go is Diane....so my gut tells me that Diane will not be the first to go. So, after reviewing the crew, I think that Kim Johnson will be the first to have her fire extinguished....

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Diane"
Because I don't want to be left off the bandwagon.

;)

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Diane"
aka Deb

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "FINAL Vote Totals"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

This is post #76, containing 71 votes -- down a little bit from the end of last year, but up tremendously from the start of S2 (I believe we had 3, count 'em, 3 votes in that thread).

FINAL vote totals for E1:

Diane......54
Lex........12
Brandon.....2
Carl........1
Linda.......1
Kim J.......1

Everyone else ... UTR (Under the Radar)

Good luck all!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •