The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrquisp 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrquisp Click to send private message to mrquisp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
Did you get the look on Danielle's face when Jason said that he voted for Amy to be evicted. Dani must have realized the implications by that STUPID move by Jason to evict Amy. Kind of reminds me of the move Colby did with Tina. Dani must realize that she will lose no matter who she is up against should she reach the final two. How happy I am to see this happen... Danielle did not deserve to win.

'nuff said
-Joe-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! JoanneMcG 09-20-02 1
 RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! ejm92 09-20-02 2
 RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! sensi92 09-22-02 3
 RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! SurvivinDawg 09-22-02 4
   RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! Coquina 09-22-02 5
       RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH! SurvivinDawg 09-22-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
I think that Danielle was part of the decision making process
to evict Amy. I do not believe Jason made that decision on
his own. Dani did not have a deal with Amy but she has one
with both Jason and Lisa to go to the final. My guess is that
she was able to convince Jason that Amy was too unpredictable
to keep in the game. Also, Amy had won a few competitions and
could very well have continued on her winning streak with the
HOH competition. Neither Dani nor Jason could predict who she
would take with her to the finals. Just my two cents.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
Yeah, I think Danielle had a part in it, and they both gave their word to Lisa, so they'd be fools to change their mind again, they would've easily lost Lisa's vote. I think either way that they will be screwed, it's just like CBS to help out whomever doesn't have an alliance in the final three win the HoH.

sensi92 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-02, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sensi92 Click to send private message to sensi92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
I like Danielle. I admire that she played the game hard and had fun stabbing people in the back. I really hope she wins, even though everyone says she won't.

They're lying to me! They're all lying to me!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
I totally agree. Jason picked Amy on his own, and probably against Danielle's wishes.

I'm sure they discussed it, and Danielle told Jason to do what he wanted. But I'm sure Danielle knows she had a better chance of winning Final HOH, as well as the money, against Amy, not Lisa.

Jason went with his heart, or maybe his little head, and it's cost him the game.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
Well, what was Dani's plan from the start? She set up this alliance with the one person who could seemingly beat ANYONE on the show! What's THAT all about? She said she wanted to end up in the final two with Jason, but there's no way she could ever beat him.

I agree that Amy would have been a better choice for her than Lisa, but what does it matter if her plan was to end up with Jason in the end?

Do you think she had sort of a Richard Hatch thing in mind? You know, he had this secret alliance with Rudy to end up with him in the end. Then, when Richard, Rudy, and Kelly did that endurance thing (holding onto the poll -- very much like BB's key contest), Richard backed out early, leaving Rudy and Kelly to fight it out. This was very smart, because Richard knew that either one of them would pick him, so he was safe. He also knew that Kelly would beat Rudy, which also helped him (he certainly didn't want to be put in the position of having to vote against Rudy, when he had promised him he wouldn't). Maybe Dani had the same thing in mind, but then Jason went and let go of the key, forcing her to stick it out with Lisa. Then, when she "swore" her allegience to Lisa, she had to "throw" the 2nd part of the contest -- she certainly couldn't risk having to vote against either of the two she had sworn to protect.

I don't know, none of it makes sense. Dani probably can't beat Lisa. She DEFINITELY couldn't beat Jason. She might have been able to beat Amy. But she had this big plan -- WHAT WAS IT????

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danielle is screwed... YEAH!"
Her big plan was to make it to the finals. She succeeded. You can't get to No. 1 without being at least in the Final 2. Her plan worked to near-perfection... only brutal manipulation of the questions in the HOH finale got in her way.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •