The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

oceansblue 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oceansblue Click to send private message to oceansblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
When Adam and Melana were in the limo in NYC, and she balked at kissing him and said she was confused, I knew right then it was over form Adam, especially after viewing the way she kissed Jason.

Do the women on this board agree? I think kissing is extremely important to women, and if a woman doesn't want to kiss you, or if your in a relationship with her, and she starts to give you less intimate kisses, its over!

Also, when she kept talking to Adam in the third person, as in "You will make a great family man, or your going to make some woman very happy" ect., rather than expressing her feelings towards him, that was another big clue it wasn't in the cards for Adam. Agree?

Finally, for those women who prefer Adam, do any of you have model looks like Melana? (be truthful now!)

Thanks for your replies!

Greg

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Chris 12-09-03 1
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... ego 12-09-03 2
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... D 12-09-03 6
       RE: When I new it was definitely ov... LeftPinky 12-09-03 11
           RE: When I new it was definitely ov... D 12-09-03 13
           RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Tiger Lily 12-10-03 22
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... mnkylv 12-09-03 3
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Savory Truffle 12-13-03 29
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... id 12-09-03 5
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... ChibiMichiru 12-09-03 7
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Loree 12-09-03 15
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... heracane 12-09-03 8
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... D 12-09-03 9
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... kryp 12-09-03 12
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Loree 12-09-03 16
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... ValleyGirl 12-09-03 10
 Day 1 Angelfood 12-09-03 14
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... geg6 12-09-03 17
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... ladro 12-09-03 18
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... MizLiz 12-09-03 19
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... warp_core breach 12-09-03 20
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Mookiemoo 12-09-03 21
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... DRONES 12-10-03 23
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... cheri26158 12-10-03 24
   RE: When I new it was definitely ov... escapedude 12-12-03 25
       RE: When I new it was definitely ov... Chrissy gal 12-12-03 26
       RE: When I new it was definitely ov... ego 12-12-03 27
 RE: When I new it was definitely ov... CyberCooties 12-13-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chris 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chris Click to send private message to Chris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
The one moment when I became completely certain that it was over for Adam was when Melana gave him that gift on their last date. She knew she wasn't going to pick him and felt that she needed to let him know he was appreciated.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
i think jason knew she was gonna pick him because he kept assuring her he wasn't jealous of ther dates with adam and she kinda gave him that look like 'yeah i know but i still had to go'....does that make sense?

i can't compare myself to melana cuz i'm not the cute and perky type, i'm a redhead and more of a smoldering sexy type lol. but i liked zach anyways, so it doesn't really matter what i look like.

<zach haters attack now>

D 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D Click to send private message to D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 07:05 AM (EST)

Yeah, I said to my wife that that photo was the consolation prize. Like the pen from "Say Anything".

And you got to hand it to Melana, she's got some chutzpah giving him a picture of them when she knew she was picking Jason. I'm sure she thought he'd just cherish it forever, his one shot at the hot chick and a photo to remember it all by.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I thought it was a horrible gift... "Here you poor ugly schmuck, put this picture of you with a beautiful girl that you can't have in your home. I don't care if you have bucks, I don't like your looks."

He's sooooo lucky she picked Jason. Adam will do very well on his own....

FYI - Mr & Mrs Pinky are average Joe/Jane

12-09-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D Click to send private message to D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
It was truly pitiful. I hope he at least saved the frame though.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I don't know why she thought he'd even want that picture.

"Here, have a picture of the two of us together, so every time you look at it, you can remember me dumping you, and you having to ride home on a tour bus while Jason and I fly off into the sunset."

LOL. I guarantee that picture went into the trash the first chance he got.

BTW, I am definitely no model, but would have chosen Adam any day, even cute as Jason was.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." -G.K. Chesterton

mnkylv 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mnkylv Click to send private message to mnkylv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Good for you! I thought he had a chace of saving it on their overnight date; until I saw them in the pool. She just didn't have the same look in her eyes that she had with Jason. There was no chemistry.

Savory Truffle 13 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savory%20Truffle Click to send private message to Savory%20Truffle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
The pool was terrible. Did you notice how her toes were all clenched and curled in nearly all the pool shots? IMHO she was very clearly not at all relaxed about being wrapped up in his arms there. Completely opposite from a few weeks ago when she was sitting on the couch with Jason, almost too relaxed to keep her eyes open saying things like "I don't care what I say..." or something like that.

I also agree that the picture was the kiss of death. Especially along with the comments she made, something along the lines of "I owed him...." You don't worry about "oweing" people shortly before you ride off into the sunset with them.

id 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail id Click to send private message to id Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
The entire time I was watching tonight I kept telling my husband there was no way I could pick Adam (though Jason didn't do it for me either--I liked the cute model guy). As disappointing as the ending was, it *was* truthful.

ChibiMichiru 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChibiMichiru Click to send private message to ChibiMichiru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

I completely 100% agree with you, Greg. You could just tell that she was avoiding kissing him and only doing it once in a while to be nice or when it felt like she should.

My husband says that I look a lot like Melana. (I don't think I am as cute has her, but I do have to blond hair blue eyes thing going). I am married to an "Average Joe". He is not a gorgeous super model or anything, but you know what? He treats me like gold and that is what really matters. Adam would of treated Melana so good, and he obviously adored her.

From what I could tell Melana and Jason didn't have much chemistry at all. It was all sexual and that was obvious. They acted like they could care a less what the other one was talking about, they just sat there and stared at each others "pretty" face.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Melana and Jason seemed to have that initial lust/chemistry. The type that makes them want to stare at each other but it doesn't usually last. I think it was a purely physical attraction. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. But once they get used to each other's looks they will be bored and move on.

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Yes I agree, I knew it was over for him then. I think Melena did him a favor by not picking him. I think he is too much of a real person for her. She would not be the center of his attention all the time, she was jealous that his friends were hugging him and talking to him and not fawning and cooing all over her..

I modeled in my early 20's (i'm 32 now) and I have dated handsome model looking type guys, and I have dated average joes. I married an average joe who after our divorce told me he really only was physically attracted to me and once I had kids and my body went from 10 to 7 it was over. He never cared about my personality, or what it was that I was passionate about.

So average joes can be shallow, Himbos can be shallow

I am lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend now that is just perfect for me. Ruggedly handsome, smart, down to earth and mature.

12-09-03, 07:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
A lot of these AJ's did come off shallow, even Adam to a degree, although I sympathize with him. Whereas himbo Jason just came off as plain old BORING!

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I'm an average Joe who is married to a woman who doesn't have the perfect body anymore, but she has always been extraordinarily attractive and still gets compliments from strangers. I thought she was my ideal woman 11 years ago and I still do. We connected on so many levels and we met just at the right time in our lives. I often think that had we met in our 20's when we still had a lot of growing up to do, we wouldn't have made it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I think we all love to date an extremely attractive person. It is great for our ego to be seen with someone so attractive. But looks fade. No matter how attractive a person is, they have their off days and once the looks become average to us there better be a personality to keep us intrigued. Afterall you can't admire a person's looks in the dark.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
It was over for Adam when Jason walked onto the studio set, M's eyes almost bugged out of her head.
M definitely didn't seem at all passionate with Adam, it seemed like she only kissed him to be nice, so he wouldn't feel bad.
On the Today show, Adam even admitted after seeing the show tapes that M & J had alot more chemistry between them. Adam said he has moved on and is dating someone, maybe a Valley Girl?

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-09-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Day 1"
Funny,
I thought it was over for them when mike got out of the Limo and Melana asked him to come back.
Before it even started.

RollDdice creation

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I pretty much thought it was over when Jason walked into the room the very first time. She was practically salivating over him. I knew for sure exactly when they were in Adam's bedroom and she was so shocked at his real life and said "I guess I never asked." If you are truly interested in a guy, this would be something you would want to know about.

I don't think I have model looks, but my man sure thinks I do. I have never had trouble getting men to notice me if I want them to....gorgeous himbos and average joes alike.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I agree with those that said Adam never had a chance. I first determined that Jason was going to win when on their first 'date' when Mel asked Jason if he 'liked only girls'. Mel would have never asked this of a man on camera unless he was her first choice.

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I knew it was over for Adam when Melana went on and on about how gorgeous, cute, adorable, pretty etc Jason was. God, could the woman be any more shallow??? Of course, when you're beautiful and people have been fawning over you your entire life, maybe she believes that's all that is important.

Me, I'm horribly average.....built like a peasant, mind like a steel trap, earn more than most men, and have had three husbands. #3 is the final one...been married for 21 years and we're in it till one of us dies! I feel sorry for Melana....when she loses her looks (and she WILL) she'll probably be tempted to end it all.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Historically, it's always over for the guy when the girl says how funny the guy is and how much he makes her laugh... Adam, Munch... A man with a sense of humour need not apply!!

Mookiemoo 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mookiemoo Click to send private message to Mookiemoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
I think that Jason had more in common with her, as noted by the vist to Jasons home. Remeber her puting the push pin in her home state on his map telling him he would be visiting there soon? that was a pretty good solid indication her decision was made. reguadless of looks a small town girl from out west and a outgoing NJ/NYer dont really connect on the same planes regaurdless of the looks. She picked the guy she had better chemistry, other then enjoying adams friendship and personality they had zero romantic sparks before jason ever even appeared on the show.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-03, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
When they introduced the twist with the 3 not-so-average joes; that's when I knew it was over for Adam.
I don't ever want to hear people say that looks don't matter to women and that it's all about personality etc.

``Looks are fourth and fifth down the list (for women),'' Krasnow said. ``Sense of humor and having a job and being intelligent comes way above that. The men on the other hand . . . you ask them what they're looking for in a woman, nine out of 10 times, looks is the first thing. Men are more `lookist,' if you will.''--Boston Herald

DRONES

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
Melana couldn't hide her feelings for Adam, which was nothing. She actually was attracted to Zach. That is her type, good looking arrogant or good looking and humble like Jason. The average Joe part of this was something she did to keep the show going and bolster her career. Her eye contact with Adam was was abysmal to say the least. In every shot where they are alone, she would look at him to make a statement and look away from him as he was answering. The heart can't sing what isn't there. From what I can see of Melana, Adam would have not been able to tolerate her much more than a New York minute if he was chosen. He put up boundaries in the car when she was inappropriate. Bravo for him. She and Jason were on Jay Leno last night. She was improving him as she said. Doing his eyebrows yada, yada, poor guy. He really won.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
>>>>>Historically, it's always over for the guy when the girl says how funny the guy is and how much he makes her laugh... Adam, Munch... A man with a sense of humour need not apply!!<<<<<

Thats ridiculous. Women love a guy with great sense of humor.

As far as looks go it is all relative...The prettier you are male or female the more important looks are for you ..IMHO..

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
>>As far as looks go it is all relative...The prettier you are male or female the more important looks are for you ..IMHO.. <<

I would say:

The prettier you think you are, male or female, the more important looks are for you.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
and if you don't think your guy is pretty enough for you, then you can always dress him up and do his hair to your specifications.

i do that all the time. my guy dresses like a freak without me!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: When I new it was definitely over for Adam - ladies concur? (men's opinons welcome)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-03 AT 03:50 AM (EST)

Yeah, like that. Maybe even before, her laugh was forced, didn't seem to want to be around him or was that into him and other body language indicators.

Adam was too nice to be strung along like that. If she wanted to string someone along, she should have kept Zachass in until the end.

Blah, blah, blah
BANG!
Blah, blah, blah
BANG!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •