The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"YAY!!! Trista and..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-19-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"YAY!!! Trista and..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-03 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

sorry...I tried to fix it so it wouldn't show.

Ryan!

discuss.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Sophie 02-19-03 1
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... dajaki 02-20-03 2
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Survivorchick 02-20-03 3
   RE: YAY!!! Trista and... N305AS 02-20-03 4
       RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Ahtumbreez 02-20-03 8
           RE: YAY!!! Trista and... SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 9
               RE: YAY!!! Trista and... dajaki 02-20-03 10
           RE: YAY!!! Trista and... tackysue 02-20-03 15
           What about Bob? boomerang 02-20-03 17
               RE: What about Bob? SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 18
       RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Star_X 02-20-03 28
           A quick warning AyaK 02-21-03 35
   RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Mon Cherie 02-20-03 5
       RE: YAY!!! Trista and... MellowYellow 02-20-03 6
           RE: YAY!!! Trista and... SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 7
       RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Bucky Katt 02-20-03 23
           RE: YAY!!! Trista and... PepeLePew13 02-20-03 31
               RE: YAY!!! Trista and... Loree 02-20-03 33
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... smiley 02-20-03 11
   RE: YAY!!! Trista and... jkokoj 02-20-03 12
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... boomerang 02-20-03 13
 RE: YAY!!! Trista and... samboohoo 02-20-03 14
   RE: YAY!!! Trista and... SurvivorOverlord 02-20-03 16
 A victory for the Type B's realitybites 02-20-03 19
   RE: A victory for the Type B's SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 20
       RE: A victory for the Type B's dajaki 02-20-03 21
           RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charl... leogirl_21 02-20-03 22
               RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charl... SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 24
                   RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charl... tackysue 02-20-03 25
                       RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charl... angelwhzprs 02-20-03 26
       RE: A victory for the Type B's MellowYellow 02-20-03 32
 Trista/Ryan/Charlie Loree 02-20-03 27
   About Brook SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 29
   RE: Trista/Ryan/Charlie buckeyegirl 02-20-03 30
       RE: Trista/Ryan/Charlie Sophie 02-20-03 34
 Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Recrap SurvivinDawg 02-21-03 36
   Video of Trista & Ryan Interview Ericazone 02-21-03 37
   RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Rec... Loree 02-21-03 38
   RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Rec... tackysue 02-25-03 39
       RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Rec... Loree 02-25-03 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-19-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
This hopeless romantic little fairy is thrilled.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
I had my money on Charlie all along, but I can't say that I'm disappointed in Trista's choice. Both are really terrific guys, but when Ryan pulled Trista's dad aside to essentially ask permission for Trista's hand, that sealed it. I hope that my daughter's intended has the guts and respect for my husband to do the same someday.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-03, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Who knew?! I was so shocked by the finale. I was absolutely convinced that it would be Charlie until the last couple of minutes when she watched the video messages. She looked sad watching Charlie's and smiled when she saw Ryan. Also, Charlie seemed a little held back. He didn't tell her that he loved her. For the first time, I thought, "Could it be Ryan?" and then Charlie was up first. Craziness!

Charlie was the epitome of the perfect guy. But, you have to go with your heart and I'm glad that she chose Ryan (I was seriously worried that he might commit suicide if she didn't). I'm curious to see if they will stay together.

I think Charlie should be the next Bachelor. Sorry darling, but I might just have to try out for that show!

N305AS 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail N305AS Click to send private message to N305AS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
I'm stunned that so many people think Ryan was better for her!
He's not even a man! He's a girl with a bad haircut!

Hey Ryan? Pop quiz, Dr. Seuss...do all poems HAVE to rhyme? BZZZT! Time's up! Oh waah, don't cry...sheesh..can someone get Ryan a Kleenex?

Mark my words: THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT LAST. Trista is too strong for him. She's going to walk all over that girly-man and toss him aside the first time some 10 year old kicks sand in his face at the beach.

So now they're a couple. Of course they're both girls, so I guess we have to refer to Ryan as Trista's "life partner," right?
Isn't that what women in love call each other nowadays?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Yeah N30, now tell us how you REALLY feel

I still want Bob and Jamie as the next Bachelor(s) together. Charlie can go bye-bye. And if it can't be Bob AND Jamie, then just bring back Bob.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
The way Jamie (who was insignificant on the show) was featured in the reunion show, I suspect that he will be the next (or a soon upcoming) Bachelor.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-20-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Didn't Jamie mention that he had been in consideration to be the second bachelor, but Aaron Buerge was chosen instead? What a horrible mistake for ABC. Jamie may have a few embarrassing dog-food eating moments, but Aaron is a child in a man's body.

tackysue 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tackysue Click to send private message to tackysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
oooo...interesting thought.

maybe the next "twist" on this whole genere (sp?) could be TWO bachelors going after the same set of girls!

one bachelor gets to eliminate the girl from their harem, but the other can choose to continue with her. could come down to one girl they are fighting for.

interesting...

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "What about Bob?"
I'll throw in a vote to bring back Bob for another round. At least he's entertaining. I don't want to see Charlie again. Did anyone else get the impression that a lot of the time he was just saying what he thought people wanted to hear? I got that impression when he was at the parent's house. Speaking of the parent's house, looking at Trista's mom will give you a good idea of what Trista may look like in twenty years.

02-20-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What about Bob?"
Speaking of the parent's house, looking at Trista's mom will give you a good idea of what Trista may look like in twenty years.

Yeah, but Trista's dad looked pretty good for his age, and I think Trista takes after him FAR more than after her mom (in fact, I thought the step mom was the mom for a couple of minutes there).

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Star_X 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Star_X Click to send private message to Star_X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
You poor pathetic person! It's so sad that you're love life must be so rotten that you have to result in insulting other's in such a childish way. I think name calling is far more stupid than reciting poetry (even Dr. Seuss rhymes). You only wish that you had what Ryan has to offer. He is much more man than you give him credit for. Charlie couldn't hold a candle to him!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "A quick warning"
Star_X, since you're a brand-new poster, I'll let you in on the rules here. Flaming the contestants on reality shows is part of what we do. All contestants are fair game, even if, in real life, they are crosses between Gandhi, Michael Jordan and Tom Hanks in their talent level and achievements. Thus, when the previous poster mocked Ryan, that was completely fair.

On the other hand, insulting other posters is NOT part of what we do around here. We have no tolerance for that, and it's the one sure way to get banned from posting on this board. If you do it again, your ID will be terminated. Period.

Feel free to defend Ryan if you want. But you will not be permitted to do it by mocking another poster.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-03, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
I would not be surprised if Charlie was chosen for the next Bachelor. They could start a trend: First runner-up gets their own show. Hopefully, FOX will not catch on and let Sarah (JM) have her own show.

Mon

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-03, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Charlie is such a gentleman and darling, he'd make a great bachelor.

I was shocked she picked Ryan, but they really looked in love. Compared to Aaron and Helene, Zorra and Evan, I think this is a go.

02-20-03, 06:21 AM (EST)
7. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
As I posted on the Snewser Spoiler thresd, when I saw Trista on the re-crap show talking about the one she picked, something suggested to me that it was Ryan. That, in addition to the Snewser spoiler, meant that it was no real surprise that Ryan won.

Actually, Ryan wasn't such a bad choice. Last night, they FINALLY edited in his sense of humor and wit a lot more than before. Amidst all the syrupy poems and quite formality would come these zingers ("Check, please!") that shows Ryan really does have more of a personality package than we've really been shown (plus, Ryan LOOKS quiet next to a Charlie type).

Last, Trista had a strong first impression of Charlie, while Ryan "grew" on her. By the same token, Charlie made a strong first impression with Trista's family, while Ryan grew on them (and will grow some more on them). Obviously, it's better to keep growing and be strong at the end than to start strong and level off or decline...

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Hopefully, FOX will not catch on and let Sarah (JM) have her own show.

I'm sure that they would have a lot of trouble finding guys to try and hook-up with someone who: starred in bondage movies; has big boobs; and will give a "sock job" on national TV!

If the rumours are true that Evan and Zora split then maybe Zora will get a do-over.

"They don't call me Catsinova for nothing"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."

>If the rumours are true that Evan and Zora split then
>maybe Zora will get a do-over.

Zzzzzzzzzzz *snore*

Zora is a nice girl and all, and if I was single and hadn't met my wife, I'm sure she might be someone I would consider bringing home to mom, but let's face it... as a TV personality, she just doesn't grab people's attention unless it's an equestrian show.

I still think it was fixed so that Zora would be there at the end instead of a few other candidates that I thought matched Evan better.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
On ET they said Zora wants to move west and is looking for a place in LA. Another DAW has been born...

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

I have to admit that I am still in shock. Don't get me wrong, Ryan is a wonderful guy and I am sure he would be a perfect husband. I just thought Trista and Charlie connected more...both physically and mentally. I think what I was the most shocked about was how easy it seemed for her to let Charlie go...especially after how they depicted her relationship with him. Was she faking a connection all along? Or did we just see the calm moments. Watch ABC get swamped with letters from single women all over the country for Charlie.....he would have been my pick hands down! (if i was single of course *giggle*)

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
I am a hopeles romantic too! I loved the show last night. I am so glad she picked Ryan. Charlie seemed like a great guy but I just didn't like him.

I disagree that Trista will walk all over Ryan. I really like this girl too. She may be a DAW but I think she is better than the rest of the crew out there.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Well, Trista sure did pick some opposite personalities for the finalists. My guess for a Charlie win was wrong, because I thought Trista would need a stronger personality than hers, and Ryan doesn't seem to have that. He just seems to be some kind of lap dog, groveling at her feet. It's a good thing he got picked, or the poor boy would have been crushed.

BTW- I don't think Charlie was in love with her. Did he ever say he was?

Also- has Trista ever been married?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
Uggghhhhhh! Really wanted it to be Charlie. But I had a feeling when they showed her waking up holding Shammoo, and then when Charlie mentioned he was "in between jobs," that pretty much sealed the deal.

Liked both Charlie and Ryan. I think Charlie was more likely to survive the heartbreak. I'm not yet convinced she picked Ryan for the right reasons. They look happy for now, but don't they all. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Saw part of Trista and Ryan's interview with Diane Sawyer this morning. Trista said that she and Ryan are different from the other two couples that didn't make it. Hmmmm, Trista, do you think that maybe Alex and Amanda were doomed from the start, considering you and he were calling and corresponding with eachother?

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: YAY!!! Trista and..."
I had picked Charlie all along, but when they opened the show with Trista waking up with the stuffed Shamou....I knew at that moment that it was Ryan.

I really think the fact that Ryan was able to express the fact that he was falling in love with her put him in the lead and kept him there....Charlie talked about alot of things but never his feelings for Trista.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Charlie be the next Bachelor at all...hell his home phone probably started ringing last night the minute Trista dumped him

I saw part of the GMA interview this morning and Trista said that she knew that it was going to be Ryan ever since she went to Vail to meet his family....either she is really good at hiding it or ABC did a great job with editing!

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "A victory for the Type B's"
Congratulations to the happy couple. Whether they'll stay happy, well, I don't think so, but perhaps they'll prove me wrong.

And full props to Charlie for not looking like a scorned idiot on TV. I think he knew the score - he wasn't terribly in love with Trista, and with his exposure on the show, he'll find one of thousands he could be compatible with.

My cynic's theory on why Trista chose Ryan? She wanted the ring. Not just the bauble on her finger, though that was important. She wanted to be engaged so she could move on to the next stages in her life. Ryan was simply more likely to commit to her in that way.

02-20-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: A victory for the Type B's"
Well, I'm about to do something a bit strange (for me, anyway) and actually take Trista and Ryan at face value.

I had Trista pegged for a career-seeking DAW who wouldn't pick Ryan because he'd hinder her career.

But I do think she really picked Ryan because she wanted to be with him. And I think she did very well hiding that from the cameras (as far as we could see). Ryan did comment on how Trista wasn't being as open and sharing as he'd like... and she explained that at the end.

P.S. I don't think I'd categorize Ryan, or any other firefighter that *I* know, as Type B.

02-20-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
21. "RE: A victory for the Type B's"
P.S. I don't think I'd categorize Ryan, or any other firefighter that *I* know, as Type B.

You haven't met my brother-in-law. When he's at the station, he's just one of the manly men. When he's at home with my sister, he's putty in her hands.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie"
I actually had a very strong feeling that she would have chosen Ryan but it still hit me kinda hard that she let Charlie go. I do believe that she did find Ryan to be her love, but towards the end of the episode she made it seem as if Charlie was a nobody...but I still feel that Charlie should have won. I felt that they connected more on all levels (physically, mentally and spiritually). Ryan is the introvert as opposed to Trista (the extrovert) and as they say, opposites attract. In this case, I suppose that it was true and Charlie was very much like Trista, an extrovert and very open. I really felt hurt when she let Charlie go so easily but I do hope that he will eventually find that one woman that he is looking for. Hey...he should actually be the next Bachelor. He's this total package and he seems to have it going for him. I would even tryout for the show just to get to meet him, unfortunately I am way too young for Charlie. *sighs* Oh Well...;)

02-20-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie"
Let's be fair, here.

but towards the end of the episode she made it seem as if Charlie was a nobody

I don't think Charlie was made to be a nobody. There is no easy way to reject someone, as required on this show. I thought Trista did it as well as she could. And don't forget the editing. We may not have seen everything.

I really felt hurt when she let Charlie go so easily

I don't think she let him go "easily", but she made a decision, carried through with it, and did what she had to do. Remember: Trista has been in EXACTLY the position that Charlie is now in. So I am sure that she didn't take it lightly or easily that she had to tell Charlie sayonara.

02-20-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tackysue Click to send private message to tackysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie"
i agree...those were real tears...no wait...those were my tears because i'm a huge sap!

seriously though, Dawg is right. the editing no doubt made it seem like Trista was more into Charlie than she really was. and with her knowing how tough it is to be in Charlie's shoes, she tried to make it as painless as possible.

personally, i wouldn't have chosen to bring up the fact that i had considered him "the one" from the beginning, nor that the little voice kept reassuring me of that fact. that perhaps was not the most pain free way of saying things. but not really sure how else you can tell someone something like that, especially when you haven't been able to talk to them about your real feelings for 6 weeks.

i know Charlie will be alright, Ryan...he might have cried, which would not have been pretty.

angelwhzprs 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelwhzprs Click to send private message to angelwhzprs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

I knew Trista was going to choose Ryan over Charlie for a couple of reasons...one being the shot of her waking up with Shamu..but the biggest reason was a comment that her mother made over dinner. She said that Charlie was like all of the other guys that Trista had dated...and where are THEY now?!?!? My mom shared with me this - if you walk down a street and fall in a hole and you pick yourself up and walk down that street again and fall in a hole, with repeated falls you will learn to take another street without any holes, hence she chose sensitive, shy Ryan. I say, you go girl!

I also don't think Ryan is as inept as the show portrayed. I think they'll be okay and share a partnership.

Stephanie~
aka angelwhzprs

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: A victory for the Type B's"
I think she let Charlie down easy, and didn't diminish him. I don't think he gets turned down a lot, so it was a shock to him. In the long run Charlie would have been a handful, he's got a little wandering side to him.

I could really see a connection with Trista and Ryan, something flagrantly missing between Zorra and Evan and Helen and Aron. They are in love. That initial feeling that the world could crumble around you, and it wouldn't matter because the love of your life has finally found you. And then the bills start coming in, and the kids are screaming like maniacs....but you still know that safe place is there for the taking. They'll make it.

In preview of Helen and Aaron show,airing next week I think, I was surprised that Helen seemed to be the one who was really hurt. We'll see.

Pepe, it's been my feeling as well that Zorra was meant to be there till the end. Something worked out preshow that will never be revealed. Good for her.

02-20-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Trista/Ryan/Charlie"
I saw the kiss of death for Charlie early on in the show. They kept showing Charlie saying that he knew he would be the one and she would pick him. But Ryan was always just hoping and wondering. I knew then Charlie was out.

The parents said that Charlie was exactly the type they expected because he was the kind of guy Trista always dated. But she never married any of them. Then she shows up with this shy romantic guy that kind of threw the family for a loop at first. Maybe this was what Trista had been looking for all along and just never knew it because she couldn't get past the flash of all the Charlies. If Trista truly wanted to settle down and marry a man that was deeply in love with her. Then she picked the right guy. Nobody doubts that Ryan is very in love with her. And I think Trista was looking for security. I can't get past the feeling that Charlie is the type that could get bored easily and cheat. He loves the limelight as much as Trista and maybe she didn't want to share the limelight with anyone. If this relationship doesn't last it is going to be because Trista gets bored with Ryan. I think Ryan would be happy writing poetry and catering to Trista for the rest of his life. He is like a devoted puppy dog. But will that be enough for Trista? Time will tell.

And I really wonder if she didn't know she was picking Ryan a long time ago and the show tells her that she has to keep the audience in suspense by pretending to still be in love with 2 of them and torn for a decision. If she just fell for one guy and made it obvious to us which guy she liked it would be a boring show. So she has to keep the guys and the audience guessing. And if she had to keep a guy around. Why not a good-looking guy that she thought could take the rejection in the end. I wouldn't have wanted to see her turning down Brook at the end. He probably would have kicked over that pedastal holding the rose dish and then punched the limo and ranted and raved.

02-20-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
29. "About Brook"
Y'know, about Brooke, I always wondered if he didn't want to get a rose, just so he could refuse it and reject Trista right in front of everyone. It was clear he didn't think much of her at the time, yet he stayed in the race. That was the vibe I had, but it turned out that she never offered him the rose.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Trista/Ryan/Charlie"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I am such a romantic sap-I was crying at the end of the show last night! What a great reality-tv week this was for us romantics! I could care less if I ever see Charlie on TV again..I agree with who ever said that the next bachelor should be Bob and Jamie. Wowser~I would defintely make a fool out of myself on national tv for those two!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

02-20-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Trista/Ryan/Charlie"
I cried too. I'm hopeless.

02-21-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
36. "Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Recrap"
Some of you may not have seen it because you were watching Survivor. I taped it and watched it later. It was the Aaron and Helene cat-claws interviews, but at the end they had Trista and Ryan, who were later joined by Charlie.

Trista and Ryan seem to be really forming a good relationship, although Ryan seems to be a little tired of the continued publicity. Then they brought out Charlie, who was very cool. He said he was hurt that Trista didn't pick him, but that he wasn't as far along "in love" as Ryan, and he was glad that if Trista didn't choose him (Charlie), that she did choose Ryan (and not quite saying that "Thank God she didn't reject me for Russ!"). Ryan was touched by this.

Trista also said that she wasn't allowed to talk to Charlie because of the show's moritoriums, but she wanted to explain why she rejected him because "I was in your position on the other show." Charlie said he understood even without explanation.

So it was all good, Charlie seems okay, and Trista and Ryan seem very happy.

Ericazone 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericazone Click to send private message to Ericazone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Video of Trista & Ryan Interview"
I recorded the interview of Trista/Ryan/Charlie last night if anyone wants to see it they can check it out here.......

Trista Ryan Charlie interview on Bachelor Special

its a windows media view file.

p.s. I been looking around a few weeks but am basically new here so "Hi"

02-21-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Recrap"
I always thought that Trista picked Ryan because she knew he already loved her and she wanted to get that ring and get married. With Charlie he never told her that and he said he wasn't in love with her. He said he doesn't fall in love that fast.

I worry about Ryan. I notice in all the interviews Trista does all the talking and he just sits there guietly alot of the time. On Jimmy Kimmel Live she was going on about her hosting opportunities and other things she is checking out in Hollywood. And he again just sat there. I'm betting he is the one that will be relocating to accomodate her DAW career.

02-25-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Recrap"
did you guys catch the "bloopers" at the end of the interview? when Chris (the host) flubbed a line and instead of just starting over he belts out "So, have you guys had sex yet? How is she?" LOL Ryan said, "she's ok" and Trista swats him and goes, "Hey! just ok!?"

LOL it was funny.

i don't think their relationship will last though with Trista's DAWing ambitions. sad sad sad.

02-25-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Trista, Ryan and Charlie on Recrap"
I don't think they will last either. Trista will break Ryan's heart.

I taped lastnight's replay of the final 2 hours just to watch the extra stuff they put in with Charlie, Bob and Jamie.

We learn Charlie has a girlfriend he has been seeing since the show and he thinks it could be the one. He is hoping she will be in his future. He does not want to be the next Bachelor.

Bob & Jamie make a good comedy team. Loved when they were talking about Charlie's hair. Bob doesn't think he wants to be the next Bachelor either. But Jamie sounded like he would do it. Then ABC tells the audience to call in and suggest Bachelors for the next series.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •