The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR MARK BURNETT= THE USUAL SUSPECTS!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivor addict 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20addict Click to send private message to survivor%20addict Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR MARK BURNETT= THE USUAL SUSPECTS!?!"
Message Board-
Hello. I am brand new to this site and I am so glad it exists because like a lot of you I WAS a follower of survivorsucks but now I can really explain my beliefs on this show now that I have an account...
First off, I am from Minnesota and my radio station here has Gretchen (who looks sooo much better in person) every morning this week on 94.5 FM so if you get the radio station try to listen....
I am a firm beleiver in the fact that Mark Burnett is trying to fool us the viewers. We all know he likes to play with out heads and he has all of the control over how we view the castaways. Well I have a feeling that Sean might have been in the alliance for a long long time and mark has intentionally not shown us any of that info...Just think about it. It is very possible that Sean has some involvement in the alliance and if for some reason Sean does make it to the final 3 or 2 Mark could then show us flash backs of his role in the alliance making all of viewers stunned and realizing that we had made wrong assumptions...It is a far stretch but it could be true
Additionally...Gretchen said on her show today that the reason why Sean owed Kelly a dinner was b/c she was supposed to be the ambassador for Tagi but of course Mark switched it so he got to eat all of the good food.
survivor addict

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Welcome Survivor Addict~! Wallflower 08-14-00 1
   RE: Welcome Survivor Addict~! survivor addict 08-14-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Welcome Survivor Addict~!"
Hallo there. I just read somewhere that the show changed who the tribes had picked to be the ambassador in order to suit their own agenda. I think they had hoped for a tryst to take place to add some spice to the show so they substituted Sean and Jenna instead. It seemed contrived when I watched the episode. I forget who the Pagong had picked as their original choice as I read so many websites.

So that is why Sean owed Kelly a dinner eh? Makes sense now. Anyway its good to see you. I think I've seen you before in Survivor chatrooms on AOL.
~Wallflower

survivor addict 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20addict Click to send private message to survivor%20addict Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Welcome Survivor Addict~!"
Wallflower
To end all of the confusion I got the impression (and it was not hard to figure out!) from Gretchen on 94.5 KS95 this morning that originally the Pagong tribe picked Greg as their ambassador and the Tagi tribe picked Kelly for their tribe. I am guessing that Mark Burnett caught onto Sean's possible attraction to Jenna (I personally would of gone for Colleen but that is besides the point) so he decided not to let the tribes pick their own ambassadors after they already picked them and he sent Sean and Jenna onto the island fully hoping for some hot scenes. Mark has not denied his intention for putting the 2 of them on the secluded part of the island together with 4 bottles of wine...I read somewhere that Sean did not just imply to Jenna that he liked her but he actually bluntly asked her to have sex 3 times!!!! (I believe she said this on some radio station in texas) so obviously Sean is forward with her and to top it off he then voted her off the island...He knew his vote was the swing vote...He had to know....That still leads me to conclude that he is in the alliance and he always has been and we will find this out very soon!?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •