The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11ABC: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11ABC: Final Results"
Thank you all for playing the Anti-Bootee Contest.
It's been a fun season. (Even though I didn't really get to use my snuffer all that much.)

I did post the results for last week in the final entry thread, but I was jumping the gun a bit. (I really hate these Finale Sunday things. Never enough time to do the proper checks and balances thing and still remain funny or informative.)
Disregard those final scores, I fogot to factor in the immunity that Stephenie won.

1. (1) lvoetulips ~ 72 (454) = 526
2. (2) Scarlett O Hara ~ 54 (417) = 471
3. (5) Kobrien_fan ~ 98 (367) = 466
4. (6) DearAbby ~ 65 (367) = 432
5. (8) kingfish ~ 52 (356) = 408 *BB
6. (3) LookeeLoo ~ 16 (394) = 410 *BB
7. (4) Kermit the Vixen ~ 5 (392) = 397
8. (7) dreamerbeliever ~ -2 (364) = 362 *BP
9. (9) LibraRising ~ 3 (340) = 344
10. (10) MJewel ~ -2 (314) = 312
11. (11) Lolly ~ 11 (293) = 304
12. (13) GuessItRains ~ 37 (258) = 295
13. (12) Rebel Crown ~ 7 (260) = 267

3. (3) alwaysintruble ~ -6 (-220) = -226
2. (2) kircon ~ -58 (-240) = -298
1. (1) emydi ~ -79 (-498) = -577

Just remember that these scores are not the final scores. Read on....

Wow. What a fun and amazing finale. Steph and Rafe backstab every single person on the jury. Then Rafe himself gets the knife in the final round of votes.
Danni ends up practically sweeping the jury votes against "america's sweetheart" Stephenie.
Stephenie even mentions herself that she wanted to go up against the best and that her game was the same as Rafe's game. I can see why Rafe was Steph's sole jury vote.
Danni earns the title of Sole Survivor and collects the prize.

To bad the same can't be said for everyone in the ABC.

So let's take a look back at all those who've fallen prey to my snuffer.
Brianna
Survivor Maniac
mckelviej
byoffer
oz4ever

Brooke
JohnMc
RudyRules
smokedog
Higgs
tvgeek
whoami
Flowerpower
Ontheroadagain
adricharlie
Femme
Das Mole

Blake
Mo0
mimo
MacabreMasquerade
coolbluepig

Brandon
sisyphus
Molaholic

BJ
yensid

Rafe
Lolly

Stephenie
DearAbby

Those that were left after the dust settled (and there are quite a few of you) happened to reach scores like never before.
11th Place. Rebel Crown ~ 58 (267) = 325

10th Place. GuessItRains ~ 64 (295) = 359

9th Place. MJewel ~ 72 (312) = 384

8th Place. LibraRising ~ 50 (344) = 394

7th Place. dreamerbeliever ~ 72 (362) = 434

6th Place. Kermit the Vixen ~ 50 (397) = 447

Top5
5th Place. kingfish ~ 46 (408) = 454

4th Place. LookeeLoo ~ 72 (410) = 482

3rd Place. Scarlett O Hara ~ 40 (471) = 511

2nd Place. Kobrien_fan ~ 72 (466) = 538

1st Place. lvoetulips ~ 56 (526) = 582

Congrats LVOETULIPS!!!

It just goes to show you all, that beginners luck is a major force in the determining of sole survivor.

On the redink end....
3rd Place. (3) alwaysintruble ~ 16 (-226) = -210

2nd Place. (2) kircon ~ -4 (-298) = -302

1st Place. (1) emydi ~ -8 (-577) = -585

Congrats EMYDI!!!!

You did it again girl! Your title of RedInk Queen is well deserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tribe has spoken...

* Thanks to everyone who played this season with me. I had a lot of fun I hope you did as well.

* Please make sure to come back for the next season of the ABC as we go to ExileIsland!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results emydi 12-15-05 1
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results KObrien_fan 12-15-05 2
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results MJewel 12-15-05 3
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results alwaysintruble1 12-15-05 4
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results lvoetulips 12-15-05 5
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results dreamerbeliever 12-16-05 6
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results DearAbby 12-16-05 7
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results kircon 12-16-05 8
 Vix Post Kermit the Vixen 12-16-05 9
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results GuessItRains 12-16-05 10
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results Scarlett O Hara 12-16-05 11
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results LookeeLoo 12-16-05 12
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results Scarlett O Hara 12-17-05 13
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results kingfish 12-17-05 14
 RE: S11ABC: Final Results Lolly 12-22-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Thanks for hosting Tribey!! Great game as always11

Woot another siggie!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

Congratulations Lvoetulips for your ABC victory! Also to Emydi queen of the red ink, outstanding Congrats to everyone who made it through this tough season. I myself am mighty proud of finishing second especially since at one point in the season I almost dropped out because of everything else I had going on in my life. That wordlist challenge was a lot of fun and certainly helped.

Thanks Tribe for all of your hard work on this game, you make it fun and the graphics and hidden word challenges were awesome. I look forward to Exile Isle. Have a safe and happy holiday.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-15-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Tribe...just wanted to say I had a great time playing your game and you are a great host! A big congrats to lvoetulips and Emydi for being the First Place Champs! Great game everyone! Safe and happy holidays everyone and see you all next season .

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Congrats to the winners, and thanks for running the game Tribe!

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
*bows* ceremoniously to all those who played with me, and our marvelous host, Tribe.

I really am hooked now, and am so grateful to be a winner! What fun.

Now I can officially sit with Scarlett and the other prior winners at the cool table!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Congrats to lvoe and emy! Thanks again to tribe for all his hard work. Just glad to have made it to the end and there is always next season

neferious, oppss old habits die hard!

emydi won, I lost

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Congrats to everyone, especially lvoetulips and emydi. And thanks to tribe for a most fun game.

I knew I had no chance of catching up, so I figured the only way I could win would be to go with the long shot Steph. And I really wanted the extra points over at LoserLodge for getting the ABC boot. But, most of all, I just wanted to see Tribey's Snuff-o-Matic up close and personal!

Hey, tribe, I'd still like to see a list of acceptable words for your nefarious Word Scramble Challenge. I know I got more than 11!

tribe's 2005 Holiday Siggie Shop
Merry Christmas to all the RTVW peeps!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
My dear Tribe. I SOOO loved this game. I thought about it all the time, and then I had to twist it for red ink play. My brain hasn't been challenged like this for a long time. I will be back for Exile Island.

I enjoyed playing with everyone. I'm glad to know I'm not the only Survivor Geek that tapes and watches the shows more than once. See you all around the boards.

Congraulations lvoetulips. What a great game you played.

I bow to your greatness emydi. I can only aspire to reach the height of red inkdom that you play in.

Thanks again Tribe for putting up with all my questions. You've been a good mentor. kircon

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-16-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Vix Post"
Thank you so much, Tribe, for yet another AMAZING ABC season! You can BET I will be back for Exile Island! Ooooo..... the suspense... But WHAT am I going to do with my Thursday nights in the meantime?? I know. I'll pull all my hair out. Heck, it worked over the summer when all of the kids (including 3 teenagers) were home all day!

This was a great season, Tribe! I'm honored to have made it to the Final 6. Can't WAIT for the next one!

- Vixen

Holiday Siggie courtesy of TribeElf.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Congrats lvoetulips! Welcome to the past winners' table.

Thanks tribe for hosting such a great and fun game this year. ABC has always been my favorite of the many games we play in Fanatics. Even though I didn't win this one, I'm very happy with 10th place and making it all the way to the end!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

OMH! I didn't even think to look for HIDDEN messages in the finale post!! D'OHHHH!!!

Oh well, tomorrow's another day. As always, Tribe, I love this game and had a blast! Thanks for continuing to do it each year!
I look forward to next season's ABC as well.

And a hearty congratulations to Lvoetulips and emydi as well! You can sit next to me any day, baby! I'm sorry I wasn't more of a competitor at the end! We'll have to battle it out again next season!!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
*Joins the winners table*

Congrats lvoetulips! Congrats emydi! And congrats to those who made it to the end!

My most heartfelt thanks to you, tribe for hosting this great game!

See you all next season (if not sooner)

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Maybe one of these seasons, Tribe will host an "All-Star" ABC game!!!

Woo and Hoo!!

Of course, I'd have to disquise myself as the evil Rob-fadda!!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
Yeah I'm number 5. And that's OK. Because, I am the best that I can be.

There's an 80's SNL moment for you Kermit. Or is it 90's. Oh well, let's just pretend I know what I'm talking about, obviously I'm too young to remember those ancient times.

Here's my quandary...I finished 5th, ABOVE the young and lovely Kermit and BELOW (Looking Good) Lookeeloo, Miss Scarlett (O’Ho Ho Ho!) O'Hara, Katie O'Brian F (Aye, and a bonnie lass she is!), the lovely Lvoetulips (Que bootee). Now, should I end this season with one of my normal and inappropriate sexist remarks, or should I show a little class?

I don't know which this is, but I think I'll just relax and enjoy a private fantasy and leave it at that. Oh, and offer up my envious congratulations to you all, esp. Lvoe.

Thanks Tribe, appreciate (and am in awe of) your immense wit, your deprecating humor, and the effort you put out for our amusement. You are a class clown act.

And when you get a moment, how about posting the word contest results. I think we could spend the time between now and the nth Survivor "Exile Island" debating your (probable) wrong decisions. That sounds like a good time, huh?

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-22-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S11ABC: Final Results"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-05 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-22-05 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

Thanks, Tribe, for a great season of ABC. Lots of fun.

And congratulations to lvoe and emy for their hard-earned top and bottom status. The heap was a tough one to conquer.

A beautiful gift from Tribe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •