The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
OK, I have NO idea when CI is airing, but since folks have expressed interest in writing summaries, I'll start the thread for you.

Ep 1 - Strid333

Reply to this thread if you're interested in taking some summaries. Previous Tim Horton's experience not necessary.

Hope I got that right. After all, I'm just a redneck woman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... strid333 05-31-05 1
   RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... Bebo 05-31-05 2
   RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... Risti 06-08-05 3
       RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... strid333 06-09-05 4
           RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... Risti 06-09-05 5
               RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... strid333 06-10-05 6
                   RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Id... Risti 06-10-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-31-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
I am definitely interested. Episode one aired yesterday, but my tape didn't work, and episode two airs tonight.

I'm not sure when the Top 32 or 24 or 48 or whatever number they choose to use this time starts. I would like to start writing for when we have the "good" and not so much of the bad. It seemed like the semis was a good time with AI for the summaries.

Risti already talked about writing about yesterday's episode in the other CI thread.

http://www.ctv.ca/idol/gen/Home.html Unfortunately, the official website isn't giving great details of when the show starts into the semis and the finals.

Three is the perfect number.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
I think it worked well waiting until the semifinals, so I'll defer to y'all on when to write. After all, I can't even spell Canadian!

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-08-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
Yeah, I have copies of most of the initial audition episodes, but as you may have noticed, they didn't turn into summaries. This past month has just been way too crazy for me, even though things have died down again.

So... is it just the two of us? Do we want to summarize the whole season? I'd say we start with the Top 32, but that's next week, already(starting this week, we're at tuesday/wednesday shows for the rest of the season). Semi-finals will take 5 weeks(4 groups plus the wildcard week), and then nine weeks for the Top 10. I don't have a calander in front of me, but I can do the basic math to add that up to 14 weeks.

Next week, I should have time to do a summary, but I'd like to claim right now to have the week(whenever it is) that Barrett Peitsch is up. Because I went to high school with him, and have embaressing yearbook photos.

06-09-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
If Barrett Peitsch is up this week, you can do this week. If he is next week, I can do this week (because I already agreed to do the first week of the second round). We can try taking turns. There are other Canadians on the boards, but they don't seem to watch Canadian Idol. I just need to know if I should be taping this week.

I wonder if I should post something in OT to see if any other Canucks will be willing to write. There are some there who have written hilarious summaries for other shows.

Webby posted a summer summary request thread here. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/1292.shtml

06-09-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
I found a schedule, and Barrett is up the third week, so I'll do this next week and that one then.

Perhaps once we start the summaries, other CI fans will crawl out of the woodwork.

There's a very active CI thread at TWoP that I could possibly lure people from, but someone got banned last year from that forum for linking to his summaries, so I have to watch my step(they don't like the competition on summary writing. Even though they don't summarize CI.)

06-10-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-05 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Ok, so are you writing the episode summary of June 14 and 15 then and I'm doing June 21 and 22 or was it the other way around?

I know that there might be more active CI message boards, but I'm dedicated to here ever since I first posted for Survivor. I don't really care if we don't have that many CI fans here but you should see it when AI is in full swing.

06-10-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Summary schedule - Canacdian Idol"
Oh, I have, and my loyalty is to this board(my post count may be small, but my years around here are growing). I was actually thinking more along the lines of trying to convert a few more.

But yes, I'll do June 14 and 15, and then 28 and 29, when Barret is up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •