The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Burnett / Probst Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Burnett / Probst Interview"
Highlights of the recent interviews with Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst are linked below:

http://www.survivorfever.net/Teleconference-Mark.html
http://www.survivorfever.net/Teleconference-Jeff.html

Going through the interviews, we find that many of the contestants are mentioned. By some of the comments one might assume that JP and MB got to know some of the contestants better than others. Five cintestants are not mentioned in either interview:

Samburu not mentioned...Linda and Teresa
Boran not mentioned...Diane, Kim J.

Are these the people that go early or just "fly under the radar"?

Game logic would suggest that the first to go will be a weaker contestant that contributes little to physical challenges and is irritating, obnoxious, pushy or uncooperative...

If Samburu wins immunity, Diane or Kim J. are boot candidates.
If Boran wins immunity, Linda or Teresa are candidates.

One more thing worth considering: Jeff mentioned that "It's obvious who goes first this time...because we gave that person their face time....(its only fair). It's the drama of Episode 1 ....not who goes. Jeff thinks episode 1 is so good its not the bootee ...it's the human drama..."

So it sounds like Episode one has so much good stuff going on that who gets the boot is secondary. If they are not trying to conceal the "obvious" we should be able to find some clues between now and October 11.

Can we tell from the preview vidcaps who got the most face time? Is it one of the four candidates mentioned above?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Burnett / Probst Interview Outfrontgirl 10-04-01 1
   RE: Burnett / Probst Interview MakeItStop 10-04-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Burnett / Probst Interview"
Thanks, Krautboy.
This is good stuff. As to the first bootee being obvious, the heavy face time might not start prior to the episode. Numerous times I've watched this show and as soon as the episode starts all becomes clear that was not at all shown in the previews.

As to not mentioning people, my gut reaction is that Burnett HATES to talk about his end-game people. He has said more than once that he felt paranoid every time he mentioned Dicque--that someone would pick up on it. Just a thought.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-04-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Burnett / Probst Interview"
Another thought/observation... The people NOT mentioned are the women over 40.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •