The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-06-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
This show on MTV is very entertaining. They are showing the other band mates from Travis' band which they wouldn't do last season (rumor was they wanted nothing to do with the show) and it looks like Shanna really is pregnant (cliff hanger from last season).

The first episode from this season aired Tuesday 10PM and replays on MTV quite a bit. Look for Travis being pulled over for speeding by the police. Boy is he rude!

Boring ? sometimes.
Weird ? always.
Best reality show ever ? Definitely!

"My mother was deaf"- Shanna Moakler

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 nazpink 01-07-06 1
 RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eericarenee 01-18-06 2
   RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 Ricky 01-21-06 3
       RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 julli96 01-23-06 4
           RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 nazpink 01-24-06 5
       RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eericarenee 01-30-06 6
           RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 Ricky 02-01-06 7
               RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eire_heart74 02-25-06 8
 RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 Hoobie 08-09-06 9
   RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eire_heart74 08-10-06 10
       RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 MollyTV 08-13-06 11
           RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 nazpink 08-14-06 12
               RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eire_heart74 08-14-06 13
                   RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 Ricky 08-19-06 14
 RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2 eire_heart74 08-29-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
I saw the other members from Blink 182 on the first season. No, they weren't seen often but one of them was shown at Travis' house and they showed them at the award show for Nickalodeon on the red carpet and I believe in a dressing room. I've seen the show a couple of times, it's not the worse reality show out there but not the best either. I don't really understand what Shanna does all day, it seems like she sleeps more than anything and when she is seen with the children it's more with the baby son than with her daughter, maybe it's just editing, but sometimes I feel bad for the daughter like she may not get as much attention, I really hope that's not the case, but if I was them I wouldn't want my relationship with one of my children to look as though they are neglected when they aren't.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
i really like the show too, the only thing that bugs me is that travis and shanna are way too lovie dovie, it kinda makes me nauseated. also i hate in the beginning of the show when they say shanna is a talented actress,she is in that goofy helmet and she says "my mother was deaf" i hate that so much!!

01-21-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
i hate in the beginning of the show when they say shanna is a talented actress,she is in that goofy helmet and she says "my mother was deaf" i hate that so much!!

lol, sorry I love that part. You can always mute the TV when she says it since she does it in sign language too

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-06, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
Love the show! Does anyone know if the daughter sees her father (Oscar Delahoya)? I have been a fan of Travis for quite sometime, Shanna, not so much. Travis seems to be a great father and step-father! They seem like such an odd couple, yet it works.

As far as the opening of the show, Shanna doing her "acting" is just priceless....I smell an Emmy!

BTW, Travis looked SICK in that muscle suit! Love him!

01-24-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
Yeah, I can say that Travis seems to be more into parenting then Shanna does. Again this could be editing. I mean what an opportunity show that yeah a rocker with a look that would make old people cross the street rather than walk by him is great with his kids.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
oh my gosh are u kidding me? it really doesn't annoy u?

02-01-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
lol, no me love Shanna !!!!!

Did you see this week where first she got upset because it took so long to deliver the furniture for their son Landon. And then when they did deliver it the bed had pink on it which she didn't like. She spent $20K on the furniture!!

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
I laughed watching that show. Whinnie the Pooh is girly to begin with. What did she think it was going to look like? She certainly isnt' the brightest gal out there. I can't believe she paid 20 grand for that. Pardon me, Travis paid 20 grand for that. Cause I don't think the "My mother was deaf" acting gig paid that well.

I do like the show because I love watching Travis. He is a great father and step father. Very sweet to his kids. I also loved how he told off that decorator and the wedding planner. Nobody better mess with his loved ones.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
So, now I think every reality TV couple that had a series has had their relationship dissolved. Travis and Shanna are divorcing.

While not entirely surprised, they did seem very much in love to me and I'd be very curious to know the reason.

08-10-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"

>While not entirely surprised, they did
>seem very much in love
>to me and I'd be
>very curious to know the
>reason.

So would I! I really enjoyed watching their show. They seemed to be a very nice family unit and the couple very affectionate and supportive of each other.

Note to the married couples in the world, run when MTV wants to film you!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
you know...i am just guessing...but i felt like they seemed to be trying too hard to make each other happy during the second season....like>

when he thought it was so great to have a plane fly and say happy birthday...and she wasn't impressed...or she bought him the car....or he bought her tons of stuff for christmas... and she seemed to be saying....oh thank you..."with a fake high voice".

they both never "gave enough" back to each other...remember the scrap book she worked so hard on for him...he didn't really care and she flew to be with him in europe.

i think she was too boring for him...she was being a mom and worrying about buying the "right nursery bed" and he was off with his buds and obviously a druggie.

i don't know...i am not surprised about the divorce.

08-14-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
I'm not surprised either. I don't really know much about the two so this is purely just crap I'm pulling out of my butt from the show....lol....but it always seemed to me that she wasn't as into the parenting as he was and it also seemed to me that the child they shared got way more attention than her daughter. She also seemed to be so picky about every little thing and it seemed like he would have to step in and fix it all. I'm sure he wasn't innocent and I didn't see the second season.

08-14-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
One has to wonder if they were really meant to be married. Seems they only got married after they had their son. Then she got pregnant again and that was clear it was not somethng she planned or he for the matter.

She's signed up to the Dancing with the Stars. So we'll get to see more of her.

08-19-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
Shanna will be in Dancing with the Stars ? Really ? That should be good. She doesn't seem too coordinated. On one Meet the Barkers episode she fell down the stairs. I'd watch it though. I love Shanna.

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

08-29-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Meet the Barkers - Season 2"
Now it seems the gloves are off. I just read an article about Travis' myspace page where he really lets the wife have it. He charts their typical day in the house as her sleep till about 2pm when he's been up since 5 taking care of the kids. That she goes out to go get her nails done and then MIA with her friends till 3am in the morning.

There is no love at all between the two fo them now just alot of hate. It's really kind of sad.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •