The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A suggestion to a core group of people on this board."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-00, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A suggestion to a core group of people on this board."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ARE WELCOME.

(if you want to tell us how much you love Sean/Colleen, this is not your venue)

I have been a Lurker on SS.com for well over a month. When this MB arrived it was a blessing. From these posts, in my Humble opinion, several people have made Excellent Analysis and have the abilty to state clear and concise thoughts. Those of this caliber i have noticed are Conspiracy Jim, JuryMember, Pumpkin,AK, and a few others i need to sniff out. I propose a meeting of the minds via ICQ, MIRC, AOL Chat Room, etc. what ever is acceptable and avaiable for most to discuss issues and point out facts. A think tank as you might call it. While this is a great avenue for discussion, I think a Live discussion could also help us in our analysis. Unfortunatly, as of Friday 18, I will be away for the whole week without access to the internet. But if anyone is interested in this idea, post here or email me at TYPOMAN66@worldnet.att.net and we can see what can be worked out.

This could be the lamest idea in the world, or a truely awesome one.

No offense to anyone I left out in this post.

BA

Comments welcome, Flames welcome!! Ignoring the Post is also welcome!!

Ps webmaster,,about my request for spell-checker on Message Boards? Any thoughts, I truely need it!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A suggestion to a core group of... Kelly 08-14-00 1
   RE: A suggestion to a core group of... BadAs 08-14-00 2
 great idea jurymember 08-15-00 3
 RE: A suggestion to a core group of... SGMagicMan 08-15-00 4
   emails have been sent to all those ... BadAs 08-15-00 5
       RE: emails have been sent to all th... Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 6
           RE: emails have been sent to all th... zeako 08-15-00 7
               Update,, BadAs 08-15-00 8
                   RE: Update,, hellcat 08-15-00 9
       RE: emails have been sent to all th... SurvivorBlows 08-15-00 10
           you have been added webby BadAs 08-15-00 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A suggestion to a core group of people on this board."

I know I am not one of the core people on this board but I would like to be included in something like this it sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

08-14-00, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A suggestion to a core group of people on this board."
Not a problem Kelly you are more than welcome. I guess I should edit the Post, It does have the implication that it is members only. I just want serious people to discuss issues rather than a group of "I love Sean's" taking up space.

Anyone who is seriously interested in a Live group discussion please email me at Typoman66@worldnet.att.net I need the following info to make this happen.

1) DO you have ICQ or mIRC or any other chat type program?
2) What is your time zone, and what is your schedule like (it has been suggested a wednesday pre/post show discussion.
3) someone willing to take over the discussion program when I am gone 8-19

ALL serious discussion welcome. Lets she what we can make of this.

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "great idea"
Great idea. I know you can't list everyone, but don't forget my pals DaddyO and Margarita...also posting intelligent and well thought out analysis. I set you an email.

SGMagicMan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SGMagicMan Click to send private message to SGMagicMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A suggestion to a core group of people on this board."
As good speaker, me want chat. Me speak good. Know survivor much. emails is SGMagicMan@aol.com

Me good. Know good survivor. Joel win.

- Scott

www.thegreatscott.com/survivor

(Seriously though, count me in)

08-15-00, 02:00 AM (EST)
5. "emails have been sent to all those that replied "

BA

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: emails have been sent to all those that replied "
I would be willing and interested in this discussion group as I have noticed what you have... only a few of us really contribute pertinent info. What I would really like to see is a new posting area of "proven" contributors. So instead of logging into the Spoiler MB it could be something like "Expert MB" or Proven Spoiler MB" or anything similar. Anyone who has provided pertinent info and analysis, not just this "I think because Rudy is the best" stuff, should be invited and only after logging in could they post. Anyone could read but only these individuals could post. The problem is that there are too many posters right now and the MB is getting convoluted with B.S. Thanks for the praise.

CJ

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: emails have been sent to all those that replied "
Good call, Conspiracy Jim. Your posts have been quite insightful and objective and I would definitely nominate you for that expert members board.

08-15-00, 11:03 AM (EST)
8. "Update,,"
Because of responses and several uncompatable chat forums. A survivoranalysis channel is set up on mIRC under the EF Net. Wednesday night it will go live, test run tonight. If you have mIRC join in. If you are interested, download mIRC chose a nickname, fill out the information screen, pick the EF Net (location closest to you, there are several) connect, type #survivoranalysis as the channel after connecting and BOOM u are there.

Later I will give more detailed instructions for those not familair with the mIRC chat program.

ps. thanks to Sgmagicman for his insight and help with setting up mIRC

http://www.mirc.com/ if you need to download the program

hellcat 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hellcat Click to send private message to hellcat Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Update,,"
why not just set up your own private board somewhere (like ez board - http://www.ezboard.com ) and then you can have a PRIVATE elite space unencumbered by the unwashed (m)asses who populate the message boards.

I know *my* enjoyment of the show (and the boards) is hindered by the expression of interest in the show by others - especially those who may not be as witty or smart as the 'cream of the crop'..... LMGDFAO . . .

IT'S A FRIGGING TV SHOW, get a grip.

-----
please read the above as though the writer has a smile on his or her face and a tongue in the cheek, OK?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-00, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: emails have been sent to all those that replied "
Hey BA... please send the email to us as well, if we're available maybe we'll sit in.

We've been thinking about launching a chat room, just haven't done it yet

08-15-00, 01:25 PM (EST)
11. "you have been added webby"
email infomation will go out today.

mIRC will be the forum
wednesday night will be the date
the channel will be active from 5pm EST til the last one leaves

mIRC Ef net server #survivoranalysis Channel

PS. some of us are East Coast and will see the show live beore others, do not enter the channel if you do not want to know what happens on the show. Come in after you view the show in your time zone if you don't want the true live SPOILERS

Hope to see everyone there!!!

BA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •