The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Samburu Picture Timeline"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Samburu Picture Timeline"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 04:58 AM (EST)

I've been trying to put together a timeline that begins to organize the many images now available,so we can speculate about who will lose the first challenge and go to Tribal Council. Looking at clothes and facial expressions we may be able to begin to read between the frames. Looking at the Samburu Tribe we see the story begin to unfold...

Day1: Samburu tribe arrive at their camp location and build their shelter and fence.

Day2: By the morning of Day 2 the Samburu seem to have fire. Notice the clothes of Frank and Carl and the large "kettle" that they are pouring water from and filtering through a cloth. Both seem happy and joke around.

Day2: Afternoon Challenge. The Samburu Tribe arrives at Challenge Beach after a long hike. Notice that all are wearing their colors on their heads, showing strong team unity and enthusiasm; high fives and hugs all around. Notice that they have changed into tennis shoes and loose clothes for the Challenge. They do not have their spears.

Day3: The morning after the Challenge. Carl and Frank go quietly about their own business, thinking about the events of the day before . (To everyones surprise they lost the challenge.) Notice that they are not interacting and joking like they did the day before. Notice the clothes: Today Carl is wearing boots and long pants, Frank with Khaki shirt and shorts. The water kettle, in the background, sits on a bed of ashes from the day before. Later, the mood is somber as Carl, Frank and Silas go about their chores.(Notice same clothes as the previous picture) Nothing to smile about--they're going to Tribal Council in the evening. Their spears can be seen in the picture, ready for the evening hike.

Day3: Waiting to go to Tribal Council. As the shadows get longer, the Samburu Tribe has lost their enthusiasm and energy. One of them must be voted out. Carl sits dejected looking under the tree, as the other Tribe members quietly discussing what went wrong. (Notice Carls long pants and boots).

OK, maybe there's a little bit too much speculation here, but it's a place to start and hopefully we will get more information in the preview show tonight.

Mark Burnett likes to release information in his previews that is often misleading, in order to build up to the surprise "twist" at Tribal Council. We can be sure he has carefully edited the previews and I would bet that in Episode 1 the Samburu Tribe is edited as the tribe "that does everything together", has the better camp, has strong team spirit(high fives and hugs),etc. But in the end, also has to go to Tribal Council.

The picture timeline supports it...what do you think?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Samburu Picture Timeline HomeBrewer 10-04-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Samburu Picture Timeline"
Krautboy

I am with you on this one. I would like to add that the picture before the challenge is taken right after JP announces Samburu has fire. High Fives all around!!! On to the challenge. Samburu loses. Now where does this leave us?

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •