The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.8"
My interest, if any, for the remainder of this season is to see if or how much damage underdog Ragan can administer to the Brigade Three. Also, Lane made it clear in his DR confession that his alliance is to the Brigade and not Britney. Would like to see Lane in a position to be forced publically to choose and how devestating it would be for our Southrn Belle after being given a path to skate into the F4. What I'd LOVE to know is if Lane would be leaning more toward Britney if she entered the House as a "single" without that rock on her finger?

RAGAN - No one is even a close second this week. From being the first HG this season to figure out the Brigade through inspiration using his intelligence, to mentally replaying the entire season to prepare himself for a potentional competition (which was instrumental in his POV victory,) he's a no-brainer for #1 this week. If he followed Matt out the door last night, the remainder of this season would be Snoozeville. He's now in a "Brendon" mode--the first week he doesn't win HOH or POV comps, his game is over.

LANE - After looking like a complete JackA$$ on national TV with his bench press routine, I didn't think there'd be any way he could escape bottom ranking, but he was man enough to fess up to the phone call from home (something chickensh!t Hayden was incapable of.) Also a comical exchange with Britney asking if he's smart enough to be playing both sides of the House. That's like a mound of dirt asking a pile of rocks to measure its intelligence.
But through nothing more than osmosis, he's arguably in the best position. Conventional wisdom would dictate it's best for him not to win the next HOH, but with Ragan in the mix he probably should try. Ask Matt about not trying to win one competition.

BRITNEY - MEEEEERY CHRISTMAS, BRITNEY! Santa Brendon gave you an early Christmas present with his POV win (and HOH lost.) Although with the way she carried on in the HOH room immediately following Brendon's win, she didn't realize her potential good fortune. But forget her ignorance, being bamboozled by Lane is about as embarassing as losing a competition to Kathy. It sure doesn't speak volumes for Britney; but it doesn't take away from being the most entertaining character this season...or as Matt would say the most entertaining "evil sucky B!tch." Way too funny...Think Brit has Matt's vote???

ENZO - It was funny watching Enzo in a penguin costume, but a baby kangaroo would have been more appropriate because he's being carried. Yes carried...any player as simple-minded as Enzo who makes the F5 has been carried. Yes simple-minded...DUH, we didn't want to "split our votes." DUH! Geez Enzo, why not just say the "Brigade" (a 4-man alliance we formed on Day One) wants to vote as a majority? What a moron! But heck, if any of the Three Stooges win this season, I'd want it to be Enzo even though his shoe size is larger than his IQ.

HAYDEN - He's much more lying and greedy than Matt could ever be as evident on Wednesday night POV. "Cut the head off the snake," you say??? Try this line on for size..."Pigs get fat; hogs get slaughtered." If there's any justice (which is a lot to ask in the game of BB) would love to see you slaughtered. Bottomline, you wanted to eliminate a HG who you're afraid (and rightfully so) can outplay you. When you make statements like, "He's a tough competitor" and "He'll run away with this thing," I'd consider that fear. Chickensh!t.

GONZO

MATT - The irony is Matt was the most loyal Brigade member of them all. But forget the loyalty, the smirk, and his desparate plea by turning on Ragan...the reason he's out of the game is because A) he didn't try in the HOH competition, and B) Brendon won POV. Although those who consider competitions as mere side attractions are incapable of realizing those obvious facts. He was one of my favorites until he stopped trying (in the HOH comp) and that ultimately was his demise. I do give him credit for being a big enough man to admit that factual blunder.

BRENDON - His challenge run after Rachel's eviction changed the course of this game moreso than any other individual HG. His POV win broke up the 4-man alliance (without ever realizing it) AND created a clear path for Britney to the F4 with the inside track for the F2. Predictions I made BEFORE this week even began. It also caused Matt to scramble turning on Ragan in desparation, which resulted in Ragan figuring out the Brigade alliance and putting Ragan at the top of the Brigade hit list. Incredible chain reaction from one POV win.
As I stated last week...win you advance. Well you didn't win HOH and POV, so now you're gonzo.

I'll be away Wed, Thurs, and Fri this coming week so will probably miss those episodes. Consequently I will not post a list next week. And with the following weekend being the Finale, not sure if it would be worth posting one then. Thanks to all who contributed!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.8   Aruba     08-27-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-27-10     1  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-28-10     2  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-28-10     3  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-29-10     5  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-29-10     10  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-31-10     15  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-31-10     18  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     25  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     28  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     30  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     33  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-05-10     37  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-05-10     39  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-06-10     43  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-06-10     45  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-08-10     50  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-08-10     51  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-09-10     52  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-09-10     53  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-28-10     4  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-29-10     6  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-29-10     7  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-29-10     8  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-29-10     9  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-29-10     11  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-30-10     12  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-31-10     16  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-31-10     19  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     24  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     29  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     31  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     34  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-05-10     38  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-06-10     41  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-06-10     42  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-06-10     44  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     09-06-10     46  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-06-10     47  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     09-06-10     48  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-08-10     49  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-31-10     13  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-31-10     14  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     09-01-10     20  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-01-10     22  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     09-02-10     23  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-31-10     17  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     09-01-10     21  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     26  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     27  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-04-10     32  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-04-10     35  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     09-05-10     36  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     09-05-10     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •