The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-20-10, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.7"
I didn't think HGs could react any more ridiculous when nominated, but this week's nominees sunk to lower depths. I'm trying to determine what's more pathetic?...Ragan reacting like a weepy 5-year old girl crying at her first day of school, or Lane reacting by wanting to go to a bar and find a pretty girl so he can beat up her BF??? WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE???!!!

On a sidenote...what's with the Chenbot from last night? Did she rob Cleopatra's Tomb or what? The only person I can think of who wears more necklaces is Mr. T!

MATT - Very clever using the DPOV, he earned by not quitting in his last HOH victory, to smoke out information about other HGs. He chose a replacement that would not create turmoil or enemies in the House. But his smartest move was mentioning the pretzel message which served as a sutle statement to Kathy as if to say, "Hey, I wish you came to ME first with the info" thus still possibly salvaging her potential vote. Based on Kathy's exit interview with Julie it may have worked.
It shouldn't be a surprise that the alpha males would gang up on genius boy when the Brigade has to eat its own. So whereas others may perceive it as "snakelike," it's not a bad idea for Matt to be friendly with the other side of the House as a contingency plan. Whether it will work for him in the end--time will tell. But for right now it's called proactive play and I reward proactive play. That's why I rank him high.

ENZO - Doing a good job covering all his bases and is well-liked by all. He gets props for getting on Brendon's good side without brownnosing him. Also the only remaining HG to not be nominated. Could make a case for top ranking this week, but couldn't do it after running "neck and neck" with Kathy. I feel confident he's not throwing competitions; he's just that bad.

BRITNEY - She started off low with her Wednesday night preview statement, "Everyone's gonna kiss Brendon's A$$ now, Smooch, Smooch, Smooch." HMMMM, and who was kissing who's butt a couple weeks ago? Who acted the most excited in Rachel's HOH room? It was Britney..."Smooch, Smooch, Smooch." Who was having a fake orgasm holding up Rachel's Spice Girls CD? It was Britney..."Smooch, Smooch, Smooch." But naturally when YOU do it, it's strategic gameplay and when someone else does it, it's A$$ kissing.
Earlier this week Enzo predicted Britney would be favored in any competition pertaining to BB and HG questions. And true to Enzo's prediction, Britney wins HOH. Actually it's a perfect time to get HOH. As long as Brendon does not win POV, she should come out of this week with no enemies. In S9, Chris was the only male player in the F7 and emerged victorious. So even though her road will be tough as the only remaining female, it's not an impossible task. Lastly, if she continues to do her hair like she did on Eviction Night, I'll have no choice but to rank her #1. She looked SMOOOOOKIN!!!

RAGAN - His clutch POV victory put 20K in his bank account. That being said, at least you can NOW say he "earned" his Saboteur compensation (even though his win was against four dofuses and Kathy.) Whereas (according to Ragan) "keeping quiet isn't worth 500K," it potentially could cost him two jury votes; but it did provide the most entertaining catfight we've seen on BB in a while. Would like to rank him higher, but had to drop him because of the way he carried on during his and Matt's nominations. Also his orgasmic celebration in the Have-Not room extolling Matt remaining in the game was hard to watch.

HAYDEN - Can't fault him for making F2 plans, but why would you choose to sit next to the most likable guy in the House (Enzo)? You can talk all you want about "cutting the head off the snake," but it's a lame excuse to mask the REAL reason you want Matt out. A man as large in stature as Hayden is afraid of a five-foot nothing, 100 and nothing pound "runt" who proceeds to beat the snot out of him in competitions and has other HGs on his side (other than the Brigade) because he's playing a more proactive game. Rather sad I must say.

LANE - Raisin Bran??? Forrest Gump made more sense with his "peas and carrots" metaphor...but then again, Forrest Gump probably had a higher IQ then Lane. Although it would be a travesty if Lane makes the Finals, it would be a riot listening to him try to answer the Jurors questions.

BREN-DUM - At the Nomination Ceremony he wants to keep "fighters" in the House. So Matt's his replacement nominee??? Matt's "fight" was second to no one not once, but TWICE in two endurance contests winning two HOHs. Simply put, Brendon is a plastic man/boy who will do whatever plastic boobies wants him to.
Only one good thing I can say about "the Big Dummy." He'd be an absolute dream to sit next to in the Finals. Not sure if any HG is thinking that, but even if they are, would it be worth one more month of listening to how he worships his Skanky Ho like a Sacred Shrine? I dunno, if it were me I'd be looking for another goat.

GONZO

KATHY - Pretty amazing stuff to witness Kathy predicting her own outcome in the POV competition. She does well in one round in one competition and she turns into "The Babe" calling her shot? LOL Well no way you could have called your eviction, but at least she exited with class. If she wants to believe she was evicted because of her integrity and her age, then good for her. But the truth be told, she was a casting debacle. At least I think she'll be a breath of fresh air from the sore-losing, sour-grape bellyachers who have become sad staples on Juries in Reality Shows.

CAMEO

RACHEL - Not a bad 24-hour twist idea bringing Rachel back even though her behavior was despicable. If anything it should make HGs think twice before they record their nasty goodbye messages. I thought there couldn't be a more disturbing combination than Eggplant and Escargot. But I was wrong--a closeup of Rachel's face and HDTV is worse. A fact noted by Ragan during one of their catfights focusing on Rachel's complexion...talk about taking one on the CHIN! HaHaHa...my favorite moment of the week!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.7   Aruba     08-20-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-21-10     1  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     2  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     3  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     4  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     5  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     6  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     08-22-10     7  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     8  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     08-22-10     9  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     10  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-22-10     16  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-22-10     12  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Colonel Zoidberg     08-22-10     11  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-22-10     14  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Colonel Zoidberg     08-25-10     53  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-22-10     13  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     15  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-22-10     17  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     18  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     19  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     20  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     21  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     22  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     23  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-22-10     24  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     25  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     26  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     08-23-10     27  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     29  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     30  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     28  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     31  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     33  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     34  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     08-23-10     35  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     36  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     37  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     38  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     40  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-24-10     50  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-23-10     39  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     41  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-23-10     42  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     43  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-23-10     45  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-23-10     46  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-24-10     47  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-24-10     48  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-24-10     49  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-24-10     51  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-24-10     52  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     08-23-10     32  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-23-10     44  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •