The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disappoin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Beebop123 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-03-06, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beebop123 Click to send private message to Beebop123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disappoin..."
I attended Rhonda's Body Image Bootcamp in Austin, Texas, which was based on her book, "Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life.' My experience at bootcamp was truly a $3000.00 nightmare. Why, why, why did I do this to myself!!! I feel like such an a$$! I should have consulted you guys before wasting a week of my life with this woman. Rhonda is not the person she portrays on Starting Over.

I have to tell you that I am sooo over Rhonda Britten. I never in a million years thought that I would ever have thought that, nor have it as a confirmed belief. She is very, very arrogant and prideful...very full of herself.

Here is part of an email that a fellow bootcamper sent me regarding her bootcamp experience: "As for the Body Bootcamp -- I am totally unimpressed, actually. It was certainly overpriced. I don't mind saying that I don't feel like there was any life-changing work going on at all. And honestly I didn't appreciate Rhonda's demeanor/behavior and really don't feel she had any expertise in what she was saying at all - no more than the rest of us just from our everyday lives. We spent way too much time hearing about her boyfriend or things in her life and not near enough time processing our own stuff. The few processes that we did could have been done in less than a day if we'd actually just done them."

I have learned that no one has the secret to unlocking your life, only you can do that for yourself. If you are thinking of doing any of her workshops, DON'T DO IT!!! You will waste your time and your money.

I understand that there are many who say how wonderful she is when they meet her in person, but those people haven't spent a week with Rhonda and weren't exposed to the side of her that we were exposed to at bootcamp. The experience didn't offer any long lasting tools or life changing knowledge. She's thinking of doing this bootcamp again. If you consider going, DON'T, DON'T, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disappoin...   Beebop123     07-03-06       
   RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   JustBNMe     07-03-06     1  
     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   alaholly     07-03-06     2  
         RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   petmama     07-19-06     8  
   RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   turquiosedove     07-03-06     3  
   RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   maryellennaco     07-03-06     4  
     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   Shazbot     07-04-06     6  
         RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   MichaelB     07-19-06     7  
             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   sharnina     07-19-06     9  
                 RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   MichaelB     07-19-06     10  
                     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   dopeydwarf     07-19-06     11  
                     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   buttercup2     07-20-06     14  
                 RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   Anne18     07-20-06     12  
                     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   MichaelB     07-20-06     13  
                         RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   EMTBGRL     07-29-06     15  
                             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   alaholly     07-30-06     16  
                                 RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   EMTBGRL     07-30-06     17  
                                     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   wallyhoohoo     08-18-06     18  
                                         RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   EMTBGRL     08-19-06     19  
                                             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   MichaelB     08-20-06     20  
                                             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   LuvF1     08-22-06     21  
                                             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   petmama     08-22-06     22  
     RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   scooter136     08-22-06     23  
         RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   sharnina     08-23-06     24  
             RE: Rhonda's Boot Camp - Huge Disap...   Hooters     08-23-06     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •