The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inspiration...?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inspiration...?"
I can't remember the exact words she used, but can someone explain wtf Melena was talking about when she said Jason "inspired" her???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inspiration...? ego 12-09-03 1
 RE: Inspiration...? DrewBrees 12-09-03 2
   RE: Inspiration...? Korik 12-09-03 6
 RE: Inspiration...? bored_chic 12-09-03 3
 RE: Inspiration...? OCGirl 12-09-03 4
 RE: Inspiration...? Flairmarq 12-09-03 5
   RE: Inspiration...? ego 12-09-03 7
       RE: Inspiration...? MizLiz 12-09-03 12
 RE: Inspiration...? Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 8
   RE: Inspiration...? Chrissy gal 12-09-03 9
       RE: Inspiration...? strange_encounter 12-09-03 10
           RE: Inspiration...? DaUnfan 12-09-03 11
               RE: Inspiration...? chris b 12-09-03 13
 RE: Inspiration...? ladro 12-09-03 14
 RE: Inspiration...? sbeck 12-09-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inspiration...?"
inspired her to get a good paying job to support his lame ass?

DrewBrees 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrewBrees Click to send private message to DrewBrees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inspiration...?"
LOL!

my gf and i were wondering the same thing! she looked at me and said 'inspired?!'

and we just laughed!

Korik 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Korik Click to send private message to Korik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inspiration...?"
It was probably during their first meal, when Jason confessed how hard it was to be pretty all the time and how hurt he got when people called him "pretty boy." It's understandable that a deep thinker like melanoma was inspired by that heartfelt confession.

I have to admit, I was inspired by his statement, too. I had to get a kleenex 'cause I got a tear in my eye....

...from laughing so hard!

bored_chic 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored_chic Click to send private message to bored_chic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inspiration...?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

I think the only thing that Jason "inspired" her was the size of the bulge in his pants because it sure wasn't his brain power! She even called him "so stupid" when they were playing checkers! What is he going to do? Teach her how to carry three plates at once?

OCGirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OCGirl Click to send private message to OCGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Probably inspired her to sleep with him... I can't imagine he could provide any other inspiration.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inspiration...?"
The quote I thought that sealed it but didn't for Adam, "Every time I was with him that night I was laughing and smiling." Now, if love isn't being happy always with someone like that, than I don't know what it is. She had something about being "scared and excited at the same time" with Jason--maybe it was because of what is between his legs. And Melena said about "not being on the same level" as Adam--well, she should have given herself the chance to get to his level.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Inspiration...?"
"And Melena said about "not being on the same level" as Adam--well, she should have given herself the chance to get to his level."

She sure seemed to act on his "level" when she was smooching him and leading him on.

"She had something about being "scared and excited at the same time" with Jason--maybe it was because of what is between his legs."

Did anyone do a hand size comparison on Jason and Adam? ;)

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Did anyone do a hand size comparison on Jason and Adam? ;)
um, yes.

shoe size is always a good indicator as well. Jason's such a dainty little cuss....of course, Our Girl never intended to do much with him anyhow...it's all for tv exposure and money. make it while you can, girl.

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Inspiration...?"
she was inspired to pick him because he was more handsome than anyone she has dated (and probably would ever have dated had she not gone on this show).

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Inspiration...?"
>>she was inspired to pick him because he was more handsome than anyone she has dated (and probably would ever have dated had she not gone on this show).<<

I think you are right. She was falling all over him and talking about how great looking he was. Women who date great looking guys would not be that impressed with Jason's looks.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Two months from now when Jason is still living at home and Melana has already dumped him to persue her budding celebrity career, few will wonder why. It was never about love. It was about getting from point A to point B.

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Wow. How disappointing. And it never dawned on her that there were so many more possibilities with Adam...?

It's very ironic that she thought Jason "inspired" her more than Adam did.

Well done Adam. Thank GOD she didn't choose you

chris b 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris%20b Click to send private message to chris%20b Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Inspiration...?"
INSPIRATION?? Jason's GAY! Boy was she disappointed when they got their alone time. Jason was probably at gay clubs trying to pick up other "pretty boys" while melena sat in the hotel room crying. And even if he isn't gay (which is very unlikely), what would he inspire her to do? pick up waiting tables and live with your folks till kingdom come? OH WAIT she already does live with her parents. I guess these two shallow people were made for each other!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Do you seriously think her speechs had any purpose other than to create drama and make her, Jason Storm and Stubble look good? Most of it was probably written by one of the show's writers.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Inspiration...?"
Who knows? Melana was probably inspired that even a gay loser could be cast in the role of a heterosexual hot hunk prize. Maybe it gave her hope that she could be considered as a serious actress. Whatever her reasons, it's pretty obvious that Adam lucked out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •