The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
FYI

This really isn't a spoiler, but just some interesting news. Sorry if it has been posted already.

This story was on Canoe.ca, a Canadian news site earlier today.

Bachelorette pipeline to CFL
By KIRK PENTON -- Winnipeg Sun

Ryan Sutter, one of the finalists on tonight's two-hour finale of "The Bachelorette," could be playing for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (of the Canadian Football League) this season.

It's a somewhat lengthy story, so I've provided the link.
http://www.canoe.ca/Slam030219/cfl_wpg-sun.html

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... PepeLePew13 02-19-03 1
 RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... celula 02-19-03 2
 RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... Loree 02-19-03 3
   RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... PepeLePew13 02-19-03 4
       RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... smiles 02-20-03 9
 RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... Survivorchick 02-20-03 5
 RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to C... smiley 02-20-03 6
 Ryan -- Maybe, Trista -- No Way samboohoo 02-20-03 7
 From the Miami Heat to the Winnepeg... sorgee 02-20-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-03 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

What made me laugh was the V.P. of player personnel for the Blue Bombers saying that he didn't remember who Ryan was at first but after the agent reminded him that they tried to sign Ryan in 2000 but didn't make it... all of a sudden the director said "he's a decent football player.... we'll see if he still has something left."

Translation: now that he's famous, strike while the iron's hot in terms of publicity for a struggling league. Doesn't matter whether he can play worth a crap or not.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

celula 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celula Click to send private message to celula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Maybe our man Ryan is more of a "DAW" than we have given him credit for. Looks like he may try to take advantage of his moment in the spotlight after all.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Makes me giggle thinking of Trista trying to be a celebrity in Winnipeg. That's a little far from LA for her, isn't it?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
And a LOT colder, too. It routinely gets to -40 during the winter, although that wouldn't be a problem in general for these two DAWs because football season is over in November up here, unlike you guys who keep playing until January. Even then, it still occasionally snows in Winterpeg in November.

I'm also trying to imagine Ryan's first week in training camp in the Blue Bombers locker room. "Oh you're that prissy, sensitive, poem-writing guy huh?" That'll really go over big with a bunch of macho 300-pound orangutans.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Actually, I think he would fit in well with the other players. I know a couple NFL players and they are really normal non-macho type people.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-03, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Wow! This is hilarious. I can't even believe it, actually. He's probably one of those guys that acts completely different around men than he does around women. He's one of those towel snapping arrogant jocks. (I don't actually believe that). But I do think Winnipeg could be a huge deal breaker for Trista.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelorette's Ryan coming to Canada?"
Ahhh I think we can bet that we won't be heading up there now LOL

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ryan -- Maybe, Trista -- No Way"
I'd say Trista might be thinking about Bachelor # 2 right about now.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "From the Miami Heat to the Winnepeg Blue Bombers?"
she can just pull out her pom pons and b ea blue bomber girl!!!

GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •