The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
OK, how many think Ragan TRULY and HONESTLY received the most votes? BB's primary desire is to offer the Saboteur role to a HG most likely to accept and who will not foul it up. My feeling is any of the Brigade members would most likely NOT accept the offer. They are all making F4 plans, so why ruin a good thing? Brendon and Rachel would be a high risk of repeating the Saboteur's one and only week reign. Kathy would muck it up. Leaving Ragan and Britney as the only viable options. Coincidence? You make the call!

MATT - Top ranking for his HOH nominations of Brendon/Rachel and finally breaking up the Skank-mance. Although I'm probably in the minority, I understand his apprehension the first time around, but with the diamond POV he can break them up without individual risk and guarantee a numerical majority in the F7. Well done.

BRITNEY - If I'm going to rightfully criticize her for being a quitter in competitions requiring endurance, it's only fair to give her credit for her recent POV victory. Even though after the Skank-mance were eliminated first and the "power" became incidental, the girl stepped up and came through with a great effort. Still a riot in the House. If ever evicted the entertainment value this season would take a nosedive. And good thing you didn't accept Rachel's 5K...she's gonna need it for a good therapist.

RAGAN - Unless proven otherwise, I guess we should assume America's Vote for Saboteur to be legit. Assuming that, he clearly has been endearing to most of the viewers because America's Choices generally come down to popularity contests; so he gets points for that. He hasn't done anything major to kill his game, but he'll need to make a power move soon to be a serious contender. What I would like to know is what got you more excited?--Your first week as Saboteur or Matt's playful slap on your tush at the POV competition?

HAYDEN - The reason for the drop is because the top three had a more eventful week, i.e. HOH win, POV win, and America's Choice win. Thanks to BB's decision NOT to bring an evicted HG (namely Kristen) back into the House you dodged a potential bullet, so still in good shape. And you keep looking better and better with each nominated HG who reacts in a most obnoxious and hysterical manner.

KATHY - The 1980 Olympic Hockey team won the Gold; Buster Douglas upset Mike Tyson for the Heavyweight Title; I guess we can add Kathy eliminating Rachel to that group. Big difference though--the Soviet Red Army and Iron Mike did NOT demand an apology from the victors! Enjoy your stay in the middle of the pack this week; you may not be here for long. Also moved her up for how she handled her situation with the psychotic skank.

ENZO - BAD ENZO! I guess Britney has been providing more than speech lessons...apparently she's giving you pointers on how to bail out early. But here's some friendly advice...the art of throwing a competiton is to do so in such a manner where no one can suspect it. I'm hoping we do not see a pattern or trend here because you continue to be an entertaining character this season.

LANE - When you're lame there's not a whole lot of reason to give you a good ranking, but nothing obviously negative to rank you last. So this is an appropriate spot for Lane.

BRENDON - Your Andrew-like POV speech was rehearsed, but your pathetic sore-losing behavior prior to that was not. Perhaps he is auditioning to be a juror on Survivor. You're a scientist who deals with formulas and equations. Yours is real simple. Win = You advance. Lose = You're out the door. After watching the piece with his ex-fiance, he passes up a prime rib dinner to sink his teeth into a raw burger???!!! Oh well, I guess some guys just like "fast" food.

Speaking of which...

GONZO

RACHEL - The audacity of this wench to criticize "her man" and suggest SHE carried the Skank-mance. Have you forgotten if not for BOTH of Brendon's POV wins your "one-in-a-million" guy would be back home stroking laps in the pool instead of stroking your skanky body! Now that she's out of the House, I'm sure we'll hear how winning the game didn't matter to her. Yadda-Yadda-Yadda; Blah-Blah-Blah. Whereas some may swallow that hogwash, I won't. Heck, a half-a-million is a half-a-million. And that's alot of tip money for even a skanky Vegas Ho like Rachel.

Oh Joy, another HOH competition to keep us in suspense until Sunday. And another one favoring a small nimble person. Taylormade for Matt...Oh wait, he can't compete. As long as Brendon doesn't win, I could care less who does. Whatever happens, the Brigade will have the advantage in the F7.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6   Aruba     08-13-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-13-10     1  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-14-10     2  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-14-10     4  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-14-10     5  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-14-10     6  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-15-10     7  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-15-10     8  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-19-10     9  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-19-10     10  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-20-10     11  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-20-10     12  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     13  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     15  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     14  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     16  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     17  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     18  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     20  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     21  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     22  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     23  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     24  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-14-10     3  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •