The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
Is anyone else watching besides me?

I can't wait to see how they are going to people's home to get them involved.

I finally blogged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Estee 12-06-05 1
   RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 volsfan 12-06-05 2
 RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Estee 12-06-05 3
   RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 volsfan 12-06-05 6
 RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Estee 12-06-05 4
   RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 volsfan 12-06-05 7
 RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Estee 12-06-05 5
   RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 volsfan 12-06-05 8
       RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Estee 12-06-05 9
           RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 volsfan 12-06-05 10
               RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05 Cygnus X1 12-08-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
I was actually coming into Other Shows to start this thread, which shows you where I'll be tonight. I missed Joe.

Extreme Home Grossout? 'Good morning, unsuspecting victims!'

Remember: sometime this season, we get Reality All-Stars II -- only this time, it sounds like it'll be a miniseries. With Jon Dalton in it. We can only hope that fear is a factor for him. And Depends isn't.

12-06-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
I have missed Joe as well. I can't wait to see how the home grossout challenge changes things. From the commercials, it appears to be just one challenge at a home to see who wins. I dunno...will have to wait and see I guess.

*sits in front of TV with Estee*

12-06-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
Hey! Where's my show-opening contestant introductions? Where's this year's 'Meet the meat' cheesy graphics? Where, in short, is the insta-hate of seasons past? Big mistake, people...

And it takes exactly one stunt for the first helicopter to show up.

12-06-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
LOL about the helicopter. I hate the new intro...YUCK!

12-06-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
We have a male exotic dancer who, if he finishes the first stunt, will do a striptease for everyone. However, he's afraid of heights and the helicopter is still in play.

Y'see, that's really the sort of thing we need to find out at the start of the show.

12-06-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
I agree about knowing about the exotic dancer. His dance was lame!

12-06-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
Second stunt: crawl through a ventilation system. Since this is a Fear Factor ventilation system, it features rats, spiders, spiderwebs, total darkness, raw sewage, and, just for a topper, fire.

Who designed this ship, anyway?

12-06-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-05 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

I really liked the first task but that crawl thing was terrible. As long as they kept moving everything was fine.

Who will win the 1 million bucks?

ETA: Oh hell, they don't win a million dollars they only get to keep the amount they retrieve from the van. pffft!

12-06-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
Well, Joe was saying 'up to' for the whole show. I doubt those are real gold bricks -- way too heavy to retrieve quickly, and too precious to actually release into the hands of a network. We're probably looking at something over the default prize, but not much more -- maybe double if someone concentrates on the coins. Could go quadruple if the teamwork pays off and no one signals for the oxygen boys.

The real, full million will probably come later in the season. And with any luck, Jonathan won't win it.

12-06-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
The muscle team was pathetic. The skinny guy was flying! Good for them.

I think it was some type of bar that weighed the same/almost amount that gold does. They sounded heavy when they clunked into the box. However, that could have been sound affects.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fear Factor Returns 12/06/05"
I didn't see this show, but your discussion about gold bars reminded me of Kelly's Heroes, where they lift boxes of gold bars out with a box in each hand. Could never happen IRL, but hey, it's the movies.

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •