The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 11152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-13, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-13 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

Spoiler Alert: Celebrity hosts will get harmed in the making of this entry. Dirty phun will ensue, as a result, and our favorite celebrites will face-off for their furry little butts.

Okay, you asked for it, you got it.

Oh. You didn't ask for it?

Well, you're gonna get it anyway.

Please, pardon my dusty sign language...

Well, it looks like Hugh has been otherwise disengaged from the following entry.
The tragic event at the Vdara. Yes, they finally killed someone.
Our phearless leader was left in the clear and dangerous outer 'end' room and unfortunately got torched while watching his rescuers, try in vain, to reach his pent-prison.
Therefore, it is up to I, Coc...er Koko the, uh, Gorilla, to lead us into the next phase of this misadventure.
And as a chimpanzee dressed in a gorilla plushie outfit is wont to do, I would suggest donning your favorite critter costume and adopting a feral attitude for this entry.
In fact you should also grab some blurs and bleeps because it's time for...
The 1st ever...
SansSouci 3 on 3 Celebrity Plushie Mud-Slinging Jamboree.
I have installed a mud-pit.
Which is "actually" filled with chocolate. A mint chocolate, I believe.
I've also split you into two teams.
The Topless VS The Bottomless
The Topless consist of Angelina, Billie, Jim, Sandra, Sara, Sasha and Whoopi
The Bottomless consist of Cassandra, Dennis, Dierks, Hillary, Miley, Reba and Ron

To participate in the Mud-Slinging; In team trios, three celebs from each side will face off against 3 of their opponents.
In a series of 7 rounds I will be asking questions of these mud-slinging critters. The team to get the most correct answers will win points for their team.
The team with the most points at the end will win a team oriented chip pile prize.
Their will also be 1 final Bonus Question that will allow for individuals to add to their own chip take by answering correctly.

Now. Before I actually start this question/answer plushie jamboree, I would like to call attention to the last few suite souvenirs you all have.
I see some french fries, some elephants, some dragons and some cowboy hats.
Each of you can use one, or all, of your suite souvenirs to 'cover' any of the questions below.
This use will automatically answer the question correct for you. If you use one of your suite souvenirs it will then be gone from your stash.
One warning, their is one entry left and I can promise that thier will still be 1 suite souvenir that can be used to your advantage. Which one? I dunno, I'm a chimp in a gorilla suit.

Good *bleeping* Luck!

-----------------------------------

Angelina VS Cassandra
Sandra VS Hillary
Sara VS Reba
Question #1: Which survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (None is a valid answer)

Billie VS Dennis
Whoopi VS Miley
Sasha VS Dierks
Question #2: Which survivor will win the Immunity Challenge?

Jim VS Ron
Sandra VS Cassandra
Billie VS Hillary (hehe Billie vs Hillary)
Question #3: Which survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC?

Angelina VS Reba
Jim VS Dennis
Sasha VS Miley
Question #4: Which survivor is the 1st to vote at TC?

Whoopi VS Dierks
Sara VS Ron
Sandra VS Reba
Question #5: Which survivor does Tyson vote for at TC?

Billie VS Dierks
Angelina VS Hillary
Jim VS Cassandra
Question #6: Which survivor does Ciera vote for at TC?

Sasha VS Dennis
Whoopi VS Ron
Sara VS Miley
Question #7: Which survivor is voted out of ep11?

For every celebrity plushie...
Question #8: Which survivor will be shown first in the preview for next week's episode?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   tribephyl     11-26-13       
   Question 1   suzzee     11-26-13     1  
   Question 3   suzzee     11-26-13     2  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   suzzee     11-26-13     3  
   Question 8 group grope   suzzee     11-26-13     4  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Georjanna     11-26-13     5  
     RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   suzzee     11-26-13     6  
         It is!   Georjanna     11-26-13     8  
     The AfterMatch   Georjanna     11-27-13     18  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Scarlett O Hara     11-26-13     7  
     RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   tribephyl     11-26-13     10  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Molaholic     11-26-13     9  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   5cats     11-26-13     11  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   byoffer     11-27-13     12  
     RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   byoffer     11-27-13     17  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Dakota     11-27-13     13  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Wallflower66     11-27-13     14  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   Flowerpower     11-27-13     15  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   DearAbby     11-27-13     16  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   kingfish     11-27-13     19  
   RE: LLCIV: 11 Down 2 to go...   adricharlie     11-27-13     20  
   Results   tribephyl     12-04-13     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •