The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 4"
I might be wrong (most likely am) but I heard from a friend that Big Brother 4 will be this Jan/Feb in NYC. This makes sense, because I don't think applications were opened this early before. But NYC? It will be hard to find a quiet, secluded place for the new house. People could easily be honking their horns and screaming things over the walls. I was wondering if this was to acomodate Julie Chen (ugh) with her Early Show job.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 4 survivorscott 09-17-02 1
 RE: Big Brother 4 ejm92 09-17-02 2
 RE: Big Brother 4 JoanneMcG 09-18-02 3
 RE: Big Brother 4 elmoleo 09-18-02 4
 RE: Big Brother 4 SaphireLady 04-11-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 4"
according to the application, they are still planning on a summer show for next year. The deadline for summiting your application is a "floating" deadline to use the producers words. They will let us know via the web sight when the deadline is 10 days away. All interviews ares till scheduled for april/may next year.
I think the year long application process is so we dont get what happened this year by having to run an extra casting session close to the production time of the show.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 4"
I've been hoping they get a new house....after three seasons, the house is getting a bit old on screen, they should leave LA for either somewhere in NYC where they could find a decent lot, or possibly even Orlando....we just need a change of scenery.

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 4"
I'd love to see a new location for the next Big Brother.
Why not some ranch in a deserted part of the country, or
even a farm. Instead of those mostly stupid competitions
for food and luxury items. Why not have the houseguests
work on a farm or ranch, competing in things like the
chores they need to do to keep the place running. It
would have been great to see one of those glamor queens
spilling out of their lowcut tops in a freezing cold
barn or Marcellas stepping in cow dung.

elmoleo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elmoleo Click to send private message to elmoleo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 4"
NYC in JAN/FEB would be a bad idea. The good thing about the show is that they have incredibly beautiful people in bathing suits at every opportunity. Winter time in NY would not be conducive to swimwear. Plus who cares where the show takes place since you would not get to see the locale anyways (except maybe for some luxury competition).

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 4"
Saw a TV promo on April 10, 2003, saying to send in your applications for BB4.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •