The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tarzan cancelled"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tarzan cancelled"
Well, it was interesting while it lasted, though it was difficult for me to really think of it as Tarzan. More like blonde wannabe Tarzan-like urban superhero with sidekick Jane the cop and her little sister thrown in for when the more traditional Janedamsel-in-distress has to be used. Lucy Xena as Aunt Tarzan couldn't save the show, actually they pretty much gave her nothing to work with which was a real waste. Ah well.

WB is currently in negotiations with Dan Curtis for a new updated version of Dark Shadows. Let's hope they don't relocate it to the wilds of darkest Africa or something, eh!

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tarzan cancelled ashleybfogg 11-25-03 1
 RE: Tarzan cancelled Efjendar 11-26-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-25-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tarzan cancelled"
I caught it a few times. It was watchable, but I agree- leaping tall buildings just isn't Tarzan. "Lucy Xena as Aunt Tarzan"...you so funny! they had chemistry, but I'd rather have them run off to the jungle. Beasts and evil safari guys - better than just a bad bunch of city henchmen... or evil gob'ment guys.. whatever they were?

Dark Shadows? could be good, I always wished that show had better F/X - they were pretty hokey in those days. Vampires? just makes me miss Buffy. waaaah.

ashlet *waves* hi dabo!

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tarzan cancelled"
Tarzan = JUNGLE

I watched bits and pieces and the brooding Tarzan was just boring. Tarzan is a man of action!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •