The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's Show--60s Music"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's Show--60s Music"
According to USAToday, tonight's show is 60s music, with Neil Sedaka as the guest judge. I will be thinking up requests over lunch.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music Canada Girl 04-29-03 1
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music Connie E 04-29-03 2
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music frisky 04-29-03 3
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music katem 04-29-03 4
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music L82LIFE 04-29-03 5
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music SaphireLady 04-29-03 6
 RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music TourGirl 04-29-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
60's music eh? "all we are saying... is give peace a chance"

I can't think of any 60's stuff off the top of my head. Hmmmm

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
I would dearly love to see Kim L belt out some early Aretha. She'd KILL.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
Clay - "Unchained Melody" - betcha he does it.

Ruben - "You've Lost that Lovin Feelin" or "Me and Mrs. Jones" but he'll still sound like the same old Ruben.

Kim - "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - she could nail this.

Trenyce - "These Boots Are Made For Walkin" because I can see her workin' it.

Who's left???

Oh yeah {groan}. Josh.

Josh - "Puff the Magic Dragon" lol

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
How boring. I hope someday they do Elton John/Bernie Taupin night.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
I can also see Trenyce doing These Boots Are Made For Walkin'. But, I think I'd rather hear her sing Downtown by Petula Clark (one of my all time favorite 60's songs).

Ruuuben might do Otis's Dock of the Bay.

I can see Josh doing the Ballad of the Green Beret. LOL!

If Corey were still around, this would be a perfect time for him to sing Big Girls Don't Cry.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-29-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
is "Rain Drops keep falling on my head" from the 60's

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight's Show--60s Music"
The 60's thing could be kinda cool because it will allow the contestants to pick from different genres. Hopefully they'll take advantage of this, sing what they're best at, and the performances will improve overall! It all remains to be seen, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed . . .

Sara

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •