The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tonight's episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-07, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tonight's episode"
That was odd meeting Ginny's family in the hair salon. Is the family paranoid about Brad finding out where they live?

Sheena's mother seemed to be insane. Brad looked afraid while listening to her.

What about De Anna... Brad seemed to like her the most during this episode: but that could just be because of editing. Maybe the producers are misleading the viewers about who Brad's final choice will be.

Bettina's father is a pompous #####... a typical professor. Maybe Brad chose Bettina so that he could spend the night with her... as a way of getting even with her father.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: tonight's episode Peyton414 10-30-07 1
   RE: tonight's episode sophiechillsmom 11-06-07 12
 RE: tonight's episode Loree 10-30-07 2
   RE: tonight's episode observer 10-30-07 3
       RE: tonight's episode BigBen 10-30-07 4
 RE: tonight's episode bullzeye 10-30-07 5
   RE: tonight's episode JGTsgirl 10-30-07 6
   RE: tonight's episode agman 10-30-07 7
       RE: tonight's episode bullzeye 10-31-07 8
           RE: tonight's episode agman 11-01-07 9
               RE: tonight's episode SurvivorBlows 11-01-07 10
                   RE: tonight's episode agman 11-01-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: tonight's episode"
yeah early in the episode Jenni said that her house was very small so they were just going to meet at the salon. it could just be that she's a little embarrassed about her families financial situation? idk...im just speculating. she did want t make a good impression on brad.

as for deanna, i think she probably had the best family impression on brad. (could be the editing tho) her family seemed to genuinely accept him.

uugh. bettina's family were stuck up snobs. very unlikeable and judgemental.

sheena's family...a little off their rockers if you ask me.

sophiechillsmom 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-06-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sophiechillsmom Click to send private message to sophiechillsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: tonight's episode"
What was weird was that there was a full size dining room table in the salon.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: tonight's episode"
I believe the winner will be a brunette. Bettina's family will hurt her chances. And if her ex was so wonderful (according to Father) why did they get divorced? I can't believe how nasty they were to Brad. They are entitled to their opinions. But they never gave him a chance. I guess an unemployed guy with a fancy degree is better than a self made millionaire that didn't complete college in their eyes.

Sheena's mother seemed to think she was marrying Brad as well as her daughter. I think Brad completely zoned out and realized it would be a mistake to pick Sheena. Brad did say it wasn't till that one-on-one date that he even considered Sheena a contender. So I think there just was not enough there to keep her in the running with females he felt more of a connection with.

Jenni's family maybe didn't want cameras in their house. And this did give some free advertising to her mom's hair salon. I think Jenni was the first female that Brad felt a connection with. She was his first kiss. And he really seems concerned about this long distance relationship if she stays with her dance job another year. So he is highly interested in her.

I think DeAnna helped her chances with her hometown visit. Brad felt comfortable back in Atlanta. And her family embraced him. Although he was full of booze and that probably helped.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tonight's episode"
I noticed that Brad's face lit up when he met brunettes during the first episode.

I think there was all that talk about Brad's concern about Jenni dancing for the Suns to help convince viewers that Brad wouldn't choose Jenni.

The visit with De Anna's family got a good edit... so that viewers will be surprised when Brad picks Jenni.

The producers do what they can to create suspense.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: tonight's episode"
I think that the brunettes will have the day for the final selection. I cannot believe hat he kept whats her name after her family gave him the cut direct (old English phrase) they did. Will he or won't he, on the overnight dates. We shall see what we shall see.
Have a great week all.
Ben

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tonight's episode"
Interesting episode overall.

I think Jenni's chances have been hurt after being accepted as a Suns cheerleader, but I do agree that she seemed to be the one that Brad was interested in early on.

Initially, I thought Sheena's mom was a bit loopy - then I decided she was probably sauced.

Agree that DeAnna's date was the best of the bunch - the family seemed genuinely interested in Brad. Nice to see another side of DeAnna, who I really hadn't liked until this episode.

Wow - if I were Brad, I think I just might have walked out on Bettina's family. I think they were prepared to not like him before he walked through the door - clearly they are still attached to her first husband.

I think it will come down to Bettina and DeAnna. I think if Brad didn't truly like Bettina, he had the perfect opportunity to ditch her last night, and didn't.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

I can't believe that I watch this drek. I really can't believe I let the world know that I watch by posting about it.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tonight's episode"
I completely disagree. I think that Jenni's got this one all wrapped up. Hands down.

The producers are trying to disguise it, but it's a veiled attempt.

The only reason Sheena went before Bettina, is that Brad simply had no chemistry with her. I think he's physically attracted to Bettina, so kept her around for that reason.

And as far as Bettina's parents go, all I have to say is, she sure doesn't seem to have a mind of her own. Her dad makes a few ignorant comments, and it gives her reason to doubt Brad? How's that loyalty for ya? She's immature, flighty, and needs to go home. I'm sure she'll get the boot after Brad gets some action!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: tonight's episode"
>I can't believe that I watch
>this drek. I really
>can't believe I let the
>world know that I watch
>by posting about it.

*sits down next to bullzie* You know what, we all watch some things that we may not really want to admit to watching. Just the other night, I was channel surfing and ended up watching a whole ultimate fighter episode! I respect you more for watching this than me for watching ultimate fighter!
I say, if you like it, watch it anyway and who cares?

courtesy of Smokey's mom
bouncy by Ice Cat
Sometimes, your wingman just has to set you straight~

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: tonight's episode"
Sometimes, your wingman just has to set you straight.

Hey, is that crack about my sexuality?

I do enjoy the show - in all its campiness and excessive drama! I guess I just surprise myself by getting so into it.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

11-01-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: tonight's episode"
I kind of felt that way when I really got into Paradise Hotel. I still would like that to comeback!!!!*runs out of the room in shame*

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: tonight's episode"
>I kind of felt that way when I really got into
>Paradise Hotel. I still would like that to comeback!!!!

Sounds like you missed this:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/mynetworktv-fox-reality-bringing-paradise-hotel-back-in-early-2008-5177.php

11-01-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: tonight's episode"
I did miss that, Thank you!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •