The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

nikkiT69 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkiT69 Click to send private message to nikkiT69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

I found this article on Patrick Clark he was named hottest Bachelor for 2007 and has already been contacted by ABC to be the next bachelor, he's a former stock trader and now model/actor or something....take a look

www. reality tv spoiler .com/

I don't like the idea of him being the next bachelor, he looks too much like a pretty boy, not to mention he listed one of his interests as women...i think hes just trying to boost his acting/modeling career...meh thats my two cents. what do you think of him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... Peyton414 10-24-07 1
   RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... FelizMonkey 10-24-07 2
   RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... nikkiT69 10-25-07 3
   RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... agman 11-10-07 6
 RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... missb 11-03-07 4
   RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... agman 11-03-07 5
 RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! ... Brooklynne 11-19-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
any chance you remember where you found that article? the link doesnt work for some reason

o and i know someone named patrick clark lol straaange coincidence

FelizMonkey 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FelizMonkey Click to send private message to FelizMonkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

If it's the same Patrick Clark I'm thinking of..He has his own web page.. He's actually very attractive in a corky way.. I do like his Persona.. He's the Host of a show on HGTV called "Offbeat America" Anyway visit: http//www.PatrickClarkBand.com

Hoped that helped!

nikkiT69 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkiT69 Click to send private message to nikkiT69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Here's the link to the page with a better write up and pictures

www. reality tv spoiler .com/

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"

missb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missb Click to send private message to missb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
what would you want his interest to be? MEN? so what if he is trying to boost his modeling/acting career.what are you doing for your career?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
>what would you want his interest
>to be? MEN? so what
>if he is trying to
>boost his modeling/acting career.

Word!!!!

Smokey's mom opens the shop

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-19-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Next Bachelor season 12!! Patrick Clark"
I hope its not him. I find those types of men so arrogant and the last thing I want to do is spend my night watching some guy screw over a bunch of women. ABC can do better than that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •