The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
I started watching this at the end of last season. P.Diddy or whatever the hell he calls himself, went through the entire process, and then claimed the women were not good enough for him to form a band. So back again with another effort. He brought back three women from the prior season, and they get to compete with the newbies. The reason I recommend this show is that P.Diddy is an ##### of Donald Trump proportions. The women are really talented, and you have to wonder why would they subject themselves to being abused by this prick....I know the answer....the illusion of being stars and getting fame and fortune. So watch these talented women work real hard to impress a jerk...., and maybe get cast to be in a band that Diddy controls.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Making the Band3...Just like th... butterfly34 11-15-05 1
 RE: Making the Band3...Just like th... EnfanTerrible 11-21-05 2
 RE: Making the Band3...Just like th... bknarw 11-23-05 3
 RE: Making the Band3...Just like th... PhoenixMons 12-05-05 4
   RE: Making the Band3...Just like th... butterfly34 12-06-05 5
 Of course being me... Tiggertramp 12-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
I registered just to reply to this thread because I so agree with you. I watch it to see who he will cut but it's like if you can't shack your buttie right you are gone. Let see when was the last time he had a hit. A lot of his artists are leaving him. It's like he wont listen to anyone else opinion and he just lost to me. That girl Domanique (SP) can sing very well but her dancing is a little off and I think that is she is very nervouse. We will see who he will pick at the end.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
I like how he yells at the girls to show their blackness, and you look at them and most of them are white. Plus, as one of the contestants said tonight "Dance, is SUCH a shruggle." Shruggle?

bknarw 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bknarw Click to send private message to bknarw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
>I started watching this at the
>end of last season.
>P.Diddy or whatever the hell
>he calls himself, went through
>the entire process, and then
>claimed the women were not
>good enough for him to
>form a band. So
>back again with another effort.
> He brought back three
>women from the prior season,
>and they get to compete
>with the newbies. The
>reason I recommend this show
>is that P.Diddy is an
>##### of Donald Trump proportions.
> The women are really
>talented, and you have to
>wonder why would they subject
>themselves to being abused by
>this prick....I know the answer....the
>illusion of being stars and
>getting fame and fortune.
>So watch these talented women
>work real hard to impress
>a jerk...., and maybe get
>cast to be in a
>band that Diddy controls.

Man...you hit the nail right on the head!!!
I spent a good part of last weekend watching the marathon of the show...from start to present, and while I enjoyed the show, I came out of it absolutely HATING "diddy". He's arrogant, mean-spirited, cocky, and about as big an ##### as he could be.

I about died when he made racist comments like "Damn...white girls can dance now...and they got booties?" If a white guy said the something like that about a group of black girls it'd be on the national news.

And...didn't slavery die out in the 1800's? He treats them like crap and acts like they should all kiss his #####. "Diddy" can kiss my #####! What a jerk.

I'll keep watching the show, but only with the hopes that in one of the upcoming episodes his private plane crashes and he's the only one who doesn't survive.

Those girls are all talented and he doesn't cut them the first break. I'm going to make it a mission in life to turn as many people as I can onto that show so they can see what an idiot he is for themselves. Maybe they'll run him out of business.

Sheesh!

I'm just sayin'...

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
*raises hand*

I watch the show, too (mostly cause I'm a dancer/singer and like watching talent search stuff) - HATE Diddy and his self-absorbed, stereotype-reaffirming self. I've been a big fan of hip hop since the 80s (real hip hop, that is), and I've always disliked Puffy/Diddy whatever.

I cringe every time he opens his mouth. He puts black folks back a hundred years each and every time he utters some stupid remark about what it means to be black. And the whole 'you got some blalck in you' comment to Aubrey last season...UGH. The man is just stupid.

I must say that the talent this season is MUCH better (overall) than last. Now that they're down to the final 11, I'm really digging Aundrea's group. I've never been a big fan of Aubrey's (her 'tan' is about as fake as they come - VERY un-sexy IMO) and I don't really much like anyone in that group. I LOVE Taquita, though! She's definitely my favorite. Pretty much like their whole group. I almost hope they DON'T get signed because I'd like to see them NOT tied to Diddy. I really hope the gal who hurt her hip is picked up - she had a fantastic set of pipes on her!

Got blog?

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-05, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Making the Band3...Just like the Apprentice....only a smaller audience"
>*raises hand*
>
>I watch the show, too (mostly
>cause I'm a dancer/singer and
>like watching talent search stuff)
>- HATE Diddy and his
>self-absorbed, stereotype-reaffirming self. I've
>been a big fan of
>hip hop since the 80s
>(real hip hop, that is),
>and I've always disliked Puffy/Diddy
>whatever.
>
>I cringe every time he opens
>his mouth. He puts
>black folks back a hundred
>years each and every time
>he utters some stupid remark
>about what it means to
>be black. And the
>whole 'you got some blalck
>in you' comment to Aubrey
>last season...UGH. The
>man is just stupid.
>
>I must say that the talent
>this season is MUCH better
>(overall) than last. Now
>that they're down to the
>final 11, I'm really digging
>Aundrea's group. I've never
>been a big fan of
>Aubrey's (her 'tan' is about
>as fake as they come
>- VERY un-sexy IMO) and
>I don't really much like
>anyone in that group.
>I LOVE Taquita, though!
>She's definitely my favorite.
>Pretty much like their whole
>group. I almost hope
>they DON'T get signed because
>I'd like to see them
>NOT tied to Diddy.
>I really hope the gal
>who hurt her hip is
>picked up - she had
>a fantastic set of pipes
>on her!
>
>
>Got blog?

I so agree with you. It's like he don't know what a hit is and that is why a lot of his groups are signing with other company. When was the last time any of his groups had hits.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Of course being me..."
I disagree.

Sean Combs knows what he wants, knows what makes money (he's only made a few tens of millions)and knows what sells in many markets.

His bottom line was he wanted something excellent, not just okay.

I making "The Band" the first one, the band was a bunch of whiney poor kids who made a few bucks and lost their minds. Diddy learned a lesson. You find good talent, and you push them hard to see if they have what it takes.

I do not listen to his music, I do not care for him, but I have no reason to disrespect him.

I am sure this group has a chance due to his influence, WAY more of a chance than a great group of girls off the street with no connections. You have to earn that trust, prove your worth and Puffy helps open doors.

I wish the girls luck, they are very talented. Aubrey is amazing, thought so in season 2. Go ahead flame away. Just my two cents.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •